About the Philips Hue Flourish White and Color Ambiance Pendant Light (3000 lumens)
Set the mood for a quiet dinner
Set the mood for a quiet dinner
Control the color and white temperature of your light via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi with the free Philips Hue app.
I loved the modern pendant lamp over the dinner table at our old house. It would've been even nicer if it'd had app control and color changing light, like you get with the Flourish.
This hanging fixture gives you control and color plus tunable white light, from cool and crisp to golden and warm. You don't even have to get up to dim the lights low for a quiet dinner, or let them go crazy for someone's fifth birthday party.
No Bridge required
Wire the Flourish light to your house's AC power and start using its features with no Bridge required. The light connects to your mobile device using Bluetooth. You can then use the Hue Bluetooth mobile app to control up to 10 lights in one room of your home.
Control it with your voice
You can also control your lighting system hands-free if you've got a voice assistant. The Flourish lamp works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices (sold separately). That means you can turn your lights on or off, dim them, and recall your favorite presets just by asking.
Expand your system with a Bridge to do more
If you want to do even more, you can add a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately). Then, you can use the Hue mobile app to control up to 50 Hue devices — even when you're not at home. The Bridge also adds compatibility with other Hue accessories — like the Tap — and voice control via Apple HomeKit.
The Bridge allows you to set timers and create routines — for example, a “wake up” routine gradually increases the brightness in your bedroom, like a smart sunrise.
- choose from 16 million colors or 50,000 shades of cool to warm white light to match any mood or event
- white color temperature range: 2000-6500K
- designed for hardwiring into your home's AC power
- height-adjustable pendant-style lamp is suspended from 3 wires
- control up to 10 bulbs in one room with the free Hue Bluetooth app for Apple® and Android™
- compatible with:
- additional features available with Philips Hue Wireless Bridge (sold separately)
- schedule, group, and control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home
- operate lights when you're away
- set timers, notifications, and alarms
- voice control with Apple HomeKit (Siri)
- sync your lights with movies and music for immersive experiences
- integrated bulbs are not replaceable
- brightness: up to 3000 lumens
- rated for approximately 25,000 hours of use
- globe hangs from ceiling-mount base using three adjustable 10' cables
- lamp globe is 15-3/4" diameter and 10-3/8" from top to bottom
- ceiling-mount base is 6-7/8" diameter and 1-1/2" thick
- 7.5 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 4090631U9
What's in the box:
- LED pendant light with attached 10' power and guy wires to base
- 1.5mm Hex key
- 2" Wire insulator
- 4.5" Zip tie
- 3 Plastic wire clips
- User Manual (A)
- Safety Instructions (B)
- FCC Statement (C)
- How to Get Started brochure
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Philips Hue Flourish White and Color Ambiance Pendant Light (3000 lumens)
Overview: The Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Flourish pendant light (#4090631U9) consists of a large glass globe and an LED bulb that produces powerful diffused light. The fixture can be controlled (turn on/off, dim/brighten) via Bluetooth in the room via Bluetooth, or pair it to a Hue Bridge as part of a whole home smart lighting system. The pendant has three 10-foot support cables and a single power wire from the base to the bulb. The wires can be shortened as needed.
Lamp Globe: The lamp globe is made of white glass with ridges around its circumference. It is 15-3/4" in diameter at its widest point and 10-3/8" high. The base is 6-7/8" in diameter and 1-1/2" high.
Installation Required: The Flourish pendant light requires hardwiring to standard AC household wiring (100V-120V, 50-60Hz) and mounting to the ceiling. The three wire pigtails on the fixture (Black-Hot; White-Neutral; Bare-Ground) will need to be connected to the home's wiring with wire nuts (not included). This should be performed by an experienced consumer or a certified electrician. The cable suspending the light fixture from the base can be adjusted to reach the desired height (11.8" minimum/149.6" maximum). Because the fixture weighs approximately 10 pounds, it should be securely mounted to the ceiling. Connecting the light (wirelessly) to the Hue Bridge enables you to experience its full functionality.
Bluetooth App Control: The bulb features Bluetooth App Control, which allows you to access some features without the Hue Bridge. With the Philips Hue Bluetooth App gives you the ability to control up to 10 Bluetooth-enabled lights from up to 30 feet away. You can turn the lights on or off, dim or brighten the bulb, and apply Light "recipes" for everyday tasks. You can even control them with your voice through the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa. The Hue Bluetooth app works with Android devices running version 7.0 and up, and Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with iOS 12.0 or later.
Standard App Compatibility: The standard Philips Hue app is for use with the Hue Bridge, and gives you full home control of your Philips Hue lights. Within the full Hue Lighting System, you can set timers and schedules, control lights away from home, set wake up and go to sleep routines, and sync the lights to your music, movies, and video games. Additional Hue products can be added to the system, up to a maximum of 50 bulbs and 12 Hue accessories that can be controlled by a single bridge. The app is available for Apple devices running iOS 13.0 or watchOS 3.0 or later, or for Android devices -- version varies with device.
Voice Control: The Hue Flourish pendant light can be controlled with your voice. If you have Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Home voice assistants, you can simply speak commands to turn the lights on or off, change the brightness, recall preset scenes, or change colors. Connection to the Hue Bridge is required for voice control.
Hue Compatible Products: Hue lighting products not only work within the Philips Hue universe, but, when paired with the Hue Bridge, are compatible with many third party products, including many of the top voice assistants. Hue products work with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Cortana by Microsoft. Using simple voice commands, you can turn the lights on and off, dim or brighten the lights, and set a light scene. In addition, other "Friends of Hue" include IFTTT (If This, Then That), Logitech, Nest, Xfinity, and SmartThings.
Hue Personal Wireless Lighting: The Hue Personal Wireless Lighting System lets you individually control the lighting products in the system using your smartphone or tablet. Philips Hue lights are available in three color ranges: White Ambiance, White and Color Ambiance, and White. Through the Hue app, and with the right Hue products, you can do the following:
- Paint With Light: You can choose from 16-million colors to light, or change the look of, your room. Your favorite light settings can be saved for later recall. (Requires Color Ambiance bulbs)
- Sync Lights With Movies or Music: The lights can be synchronized to change with the scenes in a movie, or pulse to the beat of your music. (Third party apps may be required.)
- Create An Ambience: The app lets you use different shades of white light to create an ambience. The bulbs can produce shades of light from energizing cool daylight to relaxing warm white light.
- Light Mood Presets: Preset light moods let you instantly change the lights in the room to fit the moment. Optimal settings are available for reading, relaxing, concentrating, and energizing.
- Wake Up: Gradually increasing light intensity helps to gently wake you up with light, similar to the natural light of the morning sun.
- Light Schedules: The lights can be programmed to come on and go off at a preset time, including lighting rooms at different times. At night, you can let the lights turn off gradually, so you don't have to worry about leaving lights on.
- Remote Lighting Control: When you're away from home, you can turn lights on or off from your smartphone. You can also check the status of your lights when you're not there.
- Geofencing: When the bridge detects that your smartphone is within a certain distance, it will automatically turn lights on or off. For example, as you approach your house, your lights will automatically turn on so you won't have to enter a dark room. (Third party apps may be required.)