About the Philips Hue PAR16 White and Color Ambiance Bulb
Use Siri to turn on your Philips Hue smart lights anytime, anywhere.
Add more color to your Hue system
The PAR16 is an add-on flood light bulb for Philips Hue smart lighting systems. This white and color ambiance bulb offers adjustable brightness and color, as well as a wide range of white light.
"Hey Siri, turn on the porch lights!"
You use your iPhone's voice control for lots of things these days. So why not use it with your smart lighting system?
The Philips Hue PAR16 bulb is Apple® HomeKit compatible, which means you can use Siri to control it. Turn your lights on and off, or change their color — all with your voice.
- add-on white and color ambiance PAR16 LED bulb for Philips Hue smart lighting systems
- If you don't have a starter kit, you'll need the Philips Hue Wireless Bridge
- uses your existing light fixture — simply replace the bulb
- controlled from the Philips Hue app for Apple® and Android™
- compatible with:
- approximately 25,000 hours of use
- sync your lights with movies and music for immersive experiences
- schedule lights to come on when you're away
- set timers, notifications, and alarms
- choose from 16 million colors to match any mood or event
- adjustable brightness up to 300 lumens
- adjustable color temperature lets you choose warmer (redder) or cooler (bluer) white light
- rated at 6.5 watts max. operation power (roughly equivalent to a 50-watt incandescent bulb)
- lamp size 2"W x 2-13/16"H
- input voltage range of 110V-130V
- compatible with IFTTT (IF This Then That) custom recipes
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 456673
What's in the box:
- White and Color Ambiance extension bulb (PAR16 spot)
Philips Hue PAR16 White and Color Ambiance Bulb reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Philips Hue PAR16 White and Color Ambiance Bulb
Overview: This Philips Hue LED white and color ambiance bulb (PAR16 Spot) can be added to an existing Hue Personal Wireless Lighting system. It is not a standalone item, and must be combined with other Hue products, such as one of the Starter Kits, which includes the wireless bridge. The free Philips Hue app lets you control the lights wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet. The system lets you set up light schedules, control the lights when you're away from home, and even change the color of the lights to match your mood. Up to 50 Hue products can be added to the system, and controlled by a single bridge.
Light Bulb: The Hue LED white and color ambiance bulb (PAR16 spot) can be used in most standard light sockets (Edison screw base). It has an PAR16 form factor, and is approximately 2" at its widest point and 2.8" tall. The bulb is rated at 6.5 watts, and has an estimated lifetime of 25,000 hours. Inside the bulb is a wireless interface that allows you to change the color temperature of the light from cold to warm (2000K to 6500K), and choose from up to 16-million colors. The internal software is automatically upgradable when connected to the Philips Hue bridge. The bulbs have a beam angle of 38°, and a startup time of less than 2 seconds from AC power (less than half a second from standby). The lumen output is as follows: 300 lm @ 4000K, 210 lm @ 3000K, 145 lm @ 2000K, 230 lm @ 6500K, and greater than 46 lm/W luminous efficacy @ 4000K.
Note: The bulb is not suitable for use with external dimmers, photo controls, occupancy sensors, or timing devices, and is designed for indoor use only.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked