About the Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Bloom Table Lamp
Paint your walls the easy way
Paint your walls the easy way
I have some Hue white and color ambiance bulbs, and they make it so easy to create just the right mood for any situation. I love that I no longer have to settle for harsh full brightness and a single shade of white light. And just like my Hue bulbs, the Bloom table lamp lets you choose from over 16 million colors and 50,000 shades of cool to warm white light. But its compact, all-in-one design makes it a whole lot easier to brighten up the darker corners of your home.
Set the perfect mood with a gentle wash of color.
Bridge not required
One of the only complaints I've heard about Philips Hue lights is that you have to have a separate Bridge to control them. Well — not anymore. The Bloom lamp connects to your mobile device using Bluetooth. You can then use the Hue Bluetooth mobile app to control up to ten lights in one room of your home.
Control it with your voice
You can also control your lighting system hands-free if you've got a voice assistant. The Bloom lamp works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices (sold separately). That means you can turn your lights on or off, dim them, and recall your favorite presets just by asking.
Expand your system with a Bridge to do more
If you want to do even more, you can add a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately). Then, you can use the Hue mobile app to control up to 50 Hue devices — even when you're not at home. The Bridge also adds compatibility with other Hue accessories and voice control via Apple HomeKit.
- choose from 16 million colors or 50,000 shades of cool to warm white light to match any mood or event
- plug-and-play design lets you easily move it around your home
- included AC adapter plugs into a wall outlet for power
- control up to 10 bulbs in one room with the free Hue Bluetooth app for Apple® and Android™
- add voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices (sold separately)
- additional features available with Philips Hue Wireless Bridge (sold separately)
- schedule, group, and control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home
- operate lights when you're away
- set timers, notifications, and alarms
- voice control with Apple HomeKit (Siri)
- sync your lights with movies and games — requires Hue HDMI Sync Box (sold separately)
- link with your Spotify account to sync Hue colored lights with your music
- brightness: up to 500 lumens
- rated for approximately 25,000 hours of use
- 5-1/8"W x 3-15/16"H x 5"D
- weight: 1 lb.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 560185
What's in the box:
- Hue Bloom LED lamp with attached 76" power cable
- AC adapter (DC output: 24V 0.83A 20.0W)
- AC power plug (US 2 prong)
- User Manual (A)
- Safety Instructions (B)
- FCC compliance statement
Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Bloom Table Lamp reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Bloom Table Lamp
Overview: The Philips Hue Bloom is a "plug-n-play" LED table lamp that can instantly add color or set a mood to a room or space. As part of the White and Color Ambiance series, the Bloom can produce up to 16-million colors, or variations from warm white (2000 K) to cool daylight (6500 K). You can control the Bloom via Bluetooth in a single room, or pair with a Hue Bridge for whole house and voice control. The Bloom is a self-contained device, and comes with a 76" power cord and AC adapter.
Design: The Bloom has a 4-3/4" diameter lens which is aimed upwards at a 45° angle. It has a rear "foot" that allows it to be placed on a flat surface. With its 76" power cord, you can place it almost anywhere there's an AC outlet. The light can be aimed into the room or onto a wall to paint the room with light or to highlight architectural features. The Bloom is recommended for indoor use only.
Philips Hue Apps: The Philips Hue Bloom table lamp can be controlled and configured using one of the Philips Hue apps. If connected to the Hue Bridge, the Hue App can control up to 50 lights throughout your entire home, and control them from anywhere, even away from home. If the Bloom is connected to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, the Hue Bluetooth app can control up to 10 lights in a single room. The Hue App requires iOS 13.0 or later or Android 8.0 and up. The Hue Bluetooth App works with devices running iOS 12.0 or later and Android 7.0 and up.
Voice Control: The Bloom can be controlled by voice commands through your favorite Voice Assistant. The lightstrip is compatible with Siri (Apple HomeKit), Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
Note: Voice Control requires wireless connection to the Hue Bridge.
Accessories: The Bloom table lamp can be controlled with the optional Hue Dimmer Switch or the Hue Motion Sensor (both sold separately). The handheld Dimmer Switch can turn on/off and dim or brighten the lamp. It can also cycle through pre-selected light scenes. The Motion Sensor can be programmed to automatically turn the Bloom on or off when motion is detected. It can also control the lamp with its ambient light sensor capability, changing the color or intensity of the lights according to the amount of light in the room.
- Light Output: 500 lumens
- Wattage Bulb Included: 7.1 watts
- Color Temperature: 2000-6500 K
- Lifetime: up to 25,000 hours
- IP Code: IP20
- Dimensions: Width 5.08" Height 3.9" Depth 4.96"
- Weight: 1 pound