About the Philips Hue White A19 Bulb (1100 lumens)
Smarten up your lighting
Smarten up your lighting
Looking to add or expand smart lighting within your home? Just replace the standard bulb in almost any light fixture with this energy-efficient Hue A19 smart bulb for easy-to-control, dimmable, warm white light.
No Bridge required
One of the only complaints I've heard about Philips Hue bulbs is that you have to have a separate Bridge to control them. Well — not anymore. This new bulb connects to your mobile device using Bluetooth. You can then use the Hue Bluetooth mobile app to control up to ten lights in one room of your home.
Use your voice
You can also control this bulb hands-free if you've got an Amazon Alexa or Google Home device. That means you can turn your light on or off, dim it, and recall your favorite presets just by asking.
Add wall control
Operating your lights with an app or your voice is fun, but you might find that some members of the household prefer a good old fashioned wall switch. If so, you can pick up a Hue dimmer to add a wall-controlled option to your Bluetooth-based system.
Expand your system with a Bridge to do more
If you want to do even more, you can add a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately). Then, you can use the Hue mobile app to control up to 50 Hue devices — even when you're not at home. The Bridge also adds compatibility with other Hue accessories and voice control via Apple HomeKit and Microsoft Cortana.
You can also set timers and create routines. And if you want to add some color to your system, check out Hue's collection of White and Color Ambiance products.
- single smart LED light bulb
- A19 form factor with E26 fitting fits most light fixtures
- delivers dimmable warm white light (2700K)
- control up to 10 bulbs in one room with the free Hue Bluetooth app for Apple® and Android™
- works with the Philips Hue Dimmer Switch
- add voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices (sold separately)
- additional features available with Philips Hue Wireless Bridge (sold separately)
- schedule, group, and control up to 50 Hue devices throughout your home
- operate lights when you are away from home
- set timers, notifications, and alarms
- voice control with Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Microsoft Cortana
- instant-on means no waiting for bulb to warm up
- adjustable brightness up to 1100 lumens
- 10.5 watts (roughly equivalent to a 75-watt incandescent bulb)
- approximately 25,000 hours of use
- 2-7/16"W x 4-7/16"H x 2-7/16"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 563007
What's in the box:
- White LED A19 smart light bulb (E26 screw base)
Philips Hue White A19 Bulb (1100 lumens) reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Philips Hue White A19 Bulb (1100 lumens)
Overview: The Philips Hue White A19 bulb (#563007) is a wirelessly controllable, highly efficient LED light bulb. The bulb produces soft, warm white light (color temperature 2700 Kelvin). You can control the bulb (turn on/off, dim/brighten) via Bluetooth in a single room via Bluetooth, or pair it to a Hue Bridge as part of a whole home smart lighting system. The bulb is covered by a 3-year warranty.
Note: The bulb is not suitable for use with external dimmers, photo controls, occupancy sensors, or timing devices. It is designed for indoor use only.
Light Bulb: The White LED bulb can be used in standard light sockets (Edison E26 screw base). It has an A19 form factor, and is 2.4" at its widest point and 4.4" tall. The bulb is rated at 10.5 watts and 1100 lumens, with a brightness equivalent to a 75-watt incandescent bulb. It has an estimated nominal lifetime of 25,000 hours, and up to 50,000 switching cycles. The internal software is automatically upgradable via Bluetooth or when connected to the Philips Hue bridge. The bulb has a beam angle of 160° (±20°), and instant 100% light output at startup.
Wi-Fi Control: The A19 bulb can be added to an existing Hue lighting system and can be connected to wirelessly to the Hue Bridge. The free Philips Hue app (iOS 13.0 or later, Android 8.0 and up) lets you control the lights wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet. The system lets you set up light schedules, and control the lights when you're away from home. Up to 50 Hue products can be controlled by a single bridge.
Bluetooth Control: In addition to Wi-Fi control through the Hue Bridge, this bulb is also controllable via Bluetooth without the Bridge. Bluetooth control requires the Philips Hue Bluetooth app. The Hue Bluetooth app lets you control up to 10 lights in a single room, to create the perfect ambiance in the room. You can choose from up to 30 light scenes, or control each light bulb individually. You must be within 30 feet of the lights you're trying to control. The Hue Bluetooth app is available for iOS (12.0 or later) and Android devices (7.0 and up).
Voice Control: The Hue A19 bulb can be controlled by voice commands through your favorite Voice Assistant. The lightstrip is compatible with Siri (Apple HomeKit), Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
Note: Voice Control requires wireless connection to the Hue Bridge.
- Fitting: E26 (Edison screw base)
- Form Factor: A19
- Input Voltage: 110V - 130V
- Estimated Lifetime: 25,000 hours
- Light Output: 2700K (warm white)
- Lumen Output: 1100 lm (equivalent to a 75-watt incandescent bulb)
- Maximum Operation Power: 10.5W
- Maximum Standby Power: 0.2W
- Number of Switching Cycles: 50,000
- Startup: Instant 100% light output
- Dimensions: Diameter 2.432" Height 4.41"
- Weight: 2.68 ounces