About the Philips Hue Gradient Signe Table Lamp
A rainbow of light
A rainbow of light
One of my favorite aspects of Hue lighting is the dynamic scenes feature that subtly shifts the color of your lights across a room or zone. In fact, I bought more Hue Color Ambiance bulbs just so I could expand the cool lighting effect in my workout room. But with this Hue Gradient Signe Table Lamp, you don't need multiple bulbs to display a range of colors. This lamp alone can show off Hue's excellent preset light scenes — both static and dynamic. Or you can create a wash of light with a few of your favorite colors — choose from over 16 million options.
Signe's slender design makes it easy to brighten up the dark corners of your home.
No Bridge required
The Signe Table Lamp connects to your mobile device using Bluetooth — no hub required. The Hue mobile app lets you control up to ten lights in one room of your home. It's also compatible with the dimmer switch — a great solution for family and friends who prefer a more traditional method of operation.
Control it with your voice
You can also control your lighting system hands-free if you've got a voice assistant. The Signe Lamp works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices (sold separately). That means you can turn your lights on or off, dim them, and recall your favorite presets just by asking.
Expand your system with a Bridge to do more
If you want to do even more, you can add a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately). Then, you can control up to 50 Hue devices — even when you're not at home. The Bridge also adds compatibility with other Hue accessories — like the motion sensor — and voice control via Apple HomeKit.
- choose from 16 million colors or 50,000 shades of cool to warm white light to match any mood or event
- can display multiple shades of white and colored light at the same time
- plug-and-play design lets you easily move it around your home
- included AC adapter plugs into a wall outlet for power
- Bluetooth lets you control up to 10 bulbs in one room with the free Hue app for Apple® and Android™
- choose from 30 preset lighting scenes
- add voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices (sold separately)
- additional features available with Philips Hue Wireless Bridge (sold separately)
- schedule, group, and control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home
- access additional preset lighting scenes
- operate lights when you're away
- voice control with Apple HomeKit (Siri)
- sync your lights with movies and music for immersive experiences
- brightness: up to 1,040 lumens
- rated for approximately 25,000 hours of use
- 4-3/8"W x 21-3/4"H x 4-3/8"D
- weight: 25 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 569095
What's in the box:
Philips Hue Gradient Signe Table Lamp owner's manual
- LED table lamp (black) with attached 77" power cord (DC barrel connector)
- AC adapter with female DC barrel output (DC output: 24V 0.83A)
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Instructions
Philips Hue Gradient Signe Table Lamp reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Philips Hue Gradient Signe Table Lamp
Overview: The Philips Hue Gradient Signe table lamp lets you bathe your walls with colors. Unlike the original Signe Table Lamp, which glows in one color, the Gradient Signe lamp lets you blend multiple colors together at the same time. The lamp features a tall, slender vertical light tube that sits on a cylindrical aluminum base. Through the Philips Hue app on your smartphone or tablet, you can choose from millions of colors, variable color temperatures, and dim or brighten the intensity of the light.
Gradient Light Output: The Gradient Signe table lamp can be placed on a table in your living room or bedroom to add color to a wall or set a mood. The 20" light-emitting lens takes up less than 1/4 of the circumference of the tube, projecting light toward the wall instead of into the room. The light output is rated at 700 lumens at 2700K (color temperature) out of the box, but the output increases to up to 1040 lumens at 4000K. The lamp is capable of producing up to 16 million colors, or 50,000 shades of warm white (2000K) to cool white light (6500K). You can choose to light the lamp in one color or simultaneously blend multiple colors over the length of the LED light tube. The LED lights are not user-replaceable.
Wireless Control: The table lamp can be controlled by your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth (in the same room) or with the Hue Bridge (sold separately) from anywhere. Depending on which method you choose, you will need to download an app to your device:
- Bluetooth Control: Using the Philips Hue app, you can set the color, temperature, and brightness to fit any mood or occasion. Up to 10 Hue Bluetooth-compatible lights can be controlled with the app in a single room from a range of up to 30 feet.
- Bridge Control: With the Hue Bridge, you can set timers and schedules, and control lights at home or away. You can set wake up and go to sleep routines, and sync the lights to your music, movies, and video games. When using the Hue Bridge, you can add voice control from your favorite voice assistant (Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Apple HomeKit-Siri). Up to a maximum of 50 bulbs and 12 Hue accessories can be controlled by a single bridge. The lamp and Bridge communicate on the Zigbee Wireless Protocol, which uses the IEEE 802.15.4 personal-area network standard. The Philips Hue app is available for Apple devices running iOS 14.0 or later, or for Android devices with version 10.0 and up.
Power Requirements: The Gradient Signe Table Lamp operates on DC power from the included AC adapter. The adapter's input is rated at 100-240 AC Volts. The DC output is 20 watts (24V/0.83A). The lamp's 77" power cord plugs into the AC adapter via a DC barrel connector.
- Lumen Output:
- At 2700K: 730 lumens
- At 4000K: 1040 lumens
- Wattage Rating: 11.8 watts
- Estimated Lifetime: 25,000 hours
- Power Supply:
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output: 24 VDC, 0.83A (20 watts)
- Base: Diameter 4.351", Height 1.607"
- Tube: Diameter 0.871", Height 20.125"
- Weight: 1 pound 9 ounces (25 ounces)
This is a nice and versatile lamp, which has a vast array of colors. The one thing that would make it even better would be an on-off switch on the lamp itself, as it stands you need to open the phone app, which is sometimes less than convenient esp when switching the light off.
Simon from San Francisco, CA