About the Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Gradient Lightstrip
Shape your smart lighting
Shape your smart lighting
The Hue Gradient light strip gives you app- and voice-controlled ambient accent light in practically every color imaginable.
This light strip wraps around curves and even corners to give you ambient light in pretty much any color you can imagine. Bluetooth control out of the box makes it easy to set up and get your lighting scenes on within minutes. Mount it under cabinets, behind your credenza, or anywhere you want ambient accent light.
App and voice control
You use the Philips Hue Bluetooth app to connect and set up this light strip. From there you can set its color, temperature, and brightness, and choose from 30 preset lighting scenes. Add a Philips Hue bridge to your home network and you'll open up a powerful toolbox for scheduling your lights, customizing your own lighting scenes and routines, and more — from anywhere as long as you're connected to the internet.
And whether you're controlling your Gradient with Bluetooth or a bridge, it works with all the major voice assistants. That means you can tell Siri, Alexa, or Google how you want to control the light strip without even touching your phone.
Stick it where you like it
This strip mounts easily behind or underneath cabinets, trim, or other overhanging architectural features. I'd recommend setting it up with the app before you actually install it. Make sure you're close enough to a power outlet, And as always, "measure twice, cut once," if you're trimming to a custom length — and be sure you cut it in one of the specially marked spots. Then simply peel off the strip to uncover the adhesive backing and stick it in place.
Extend your lights and add push-button control
You can add one or more 40" extension light strips for a maximum run of 10 meters (32.8 feet). You can also add a Philips Hue dimmer switch, a cool little battery-powered remote that sticks magnetically to a wall-mounted base. The dimmer lets you turn the light strip on and off, control brightness, and switch between your four favorite preset scenes — and it works with both Bluetooth and the bridge.
- creates colorful ambient lighting behind entertainment systems or under bars or cabinets
- millions of tunable colors
- white color temperature: 2000-6500K
- control with Philips Hue Bluetooth app
- adjust brightness, color, and shade of white
- choose from 30 preset lighting scenes
- control up to 10 Hue Bluetooth lights within one room
- get more control with Philips Hue Bridge
- control and schedule lights from anywhere
- create and edit scenes, and more
- compatible with:
- easy-mount adhesive backing
- cut to custom length
- expandable up to 10 meters/32.8 feet
- rated at 20 watts
- maximum brightness: 1600 lumens at 2700K, 1800 lumens at 4000K
- rated for approximately 25,000 hours of use
- 5/8"W x 1/4"H x 78-11/16"L
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 570556
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Gradient Lightstrip