About the Philips Hue Gradient Lightstrip Extension
This adjustable, full-color light strip extension requires a Philips Hue Gradient Lightstrip for operation. It adds just over three feet to your light strip setup. You can combine multiple extensions for a total run of 10 meters (32.8 feet).
- 40" extension for Philips Hue Gradient lightstrip (not included)
- millions of tunable colors
- white color temperature: 2000-6500K
- control with Philips Hue Bluetooth app
- adjust brightness, color, and shade of white
- choose from 30 preset lighting scenes
- control up to 10 Hue Bluetooth lights within one room
- get more control with Philips Hue Bridge
- control and schedule lights from anywhere
- create and edit scenes, and more
- compatible with:
- easy-mount adhesive backing
- rated at 12.3 watts
- maximum brightness: 900 lumens at 2700K, 1000 lumens at 4000K
- rated for approximately 25,000 hours of use
- 1/2"W x 1/4"H x 39-3/8"L
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 570564
What's in the box:
- 40" Gradient indoor light strip extension (4-pin male on one end and 4-pin female on other end)
- 4.5" Corner connector cable (4-pin male on one end and 4-pin female on other end)
- Clear plastic clip
- User Manual (A)
- Safety Instructions (B)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Philips Hue Gradient Lightstrip Extension
Overview: The Philips Hue Gradient Lightstrip Extension can be added to the Gradient Lightstrip base kit to provide additional length where you need it. The flexible lightstrip allows you to put light and color just about anywhere you want inside your home. The lightstrip has an adhesive backing for mounting it under cabinets, behind desks or furniture, or along a hallway. The Gradient Lightstrip Extension, like the Lightstrip base kit, requires a wireless connection to the Hue Bridge (sold separately, or included in a Hue Starter Kit), or can be connected and controlled via Bluetooth to your smartphone or tablet.
Note: The Gradient Lightstrip Extension is not a standalone item.
Gradient Lightstrip: The Hue Gradient Lightstrip Extension is 40" in length and about 1/2" wide, and is made of silicone which gives it its flexibilty. Unlike the Hue Lightstrip Plus, which can illuminate only one color at a time, the Gradient Lightstrip can produce multiple colors simultaneously, and blend colors together so they flow naturally into one another. The extension plugs end-to-end with the full-length Gradient Lightstrip via its 4-pin connector. The included corner connector can be used to apply the lightstrip around sharp turns. Multiple Gradient Lightstrips can be plugged together to a total length of 32 feet. You can also cut the lightstrip where marked if you need to shorten its length.
Note: The Gradient Lightstrip and Lightstrip Extension, are not compatible with Hue Lightstrip Plus.
Philips Hue Apps: The Philips Hue Gradient Lightstrip can be controlled and configured using one of the Philips Hue apps. If the Lightstrip is connected to the Hue Bridge, the Hue App can control up to 50 lights throughout your entire home, and control them from anywhere, even away from home. If the Lightstrip is connected to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, the Hue Bluetooth app can control up to 10 lights in a single room. The Hue App requires iOS 13.0 or later or Android 8.0 and up. The Hue Bluetooth App works with devices running iOS 12.0 or later and Android 7.0 and up.
Voice Control: The Philips Hue Gradient Lightstrip can be controlled by voice commands through your favorite Voice Assistant. The lightstrip is compatible with Siri (Apple HomeKit), Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
Note: Voice Control requires wireless connection to the Hue Bridge.
Accessories: The Hue Gradient Lightstrip and Extension can be controlled with the optional Hue Dimmer Switch or the Hue Motion Sensor (both sold separately). The handheld Dimmer Switch can turn on/off and dim or brighten the Lightstrip. It can also cycle through pre-selected light scenes. The Motion Sensor can be programmed to automatically turn the Lightstrip on or off when motion is detected. It can also control the Lightstrip with its ambient light sensor capability, changing the color or intensity of the lights according to the amount of light in the room.
- Color Temperature: 2000-6500 K
- Input Voltage: 100V-120V
- Max Operation Power: 12.3 watts
- Lifetime: Up to 25,000 hours
- Lumen Output: 900 lumens at 2700 K; 1000 lumens at 4000 K