- weatherproof outdoor floodlight fixture
- includes two Philips Hue PAR38 outdoor white LED floodlight bulbs
- can replace an existing floodlight fixture
- designed for hardwiring into your home's AC power
- mounts to a 4" round junction box
- requires Philips Hue Wireless Bridge
- remotely control the bulb using the free Philips Hue app for Apple® and Android™
- schedule lights to come on when you're away
- set timers, notifications, and alarms
- adjustable brightness up to 2700 lumens (both bulbs together)
- each bulb rated at 14 watts (roughly equivalent to a 100-watt incandescent bulb)
- compatible with:
- rated for approximately 25,000 hours of use
- 11-11/16"W x 7-3/8"H x 7-5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 802041
What's in the box:
- Dual outdoor floodlight fixture
- Metal mounting bracket
- M5 x 40mm screw
- Rubber screw hole plug
- 2 PAR38 LED outdoor floodlight bulbs
- User Manual (A)
- Safety Instructions (B)
- Single bulb instructions (2)
- Get Started with Philips Hue
More details on the Philips Hue Ludere
Overview: The Philips Hue Ludere Outdoor floodlight fixture features dual adjustable heads and includes two bright white LED outdoor floodlight bulbs (PAR38 form factor). Each Wi-Fi controllable LED bulb can be added to an existing Hue Personal Wireless Lighting system. The bulbs must be combined with other Philips Hue products, such as one of the Starter Kits, which includes the wireless bridge. The free Philips Hue app lets you control the lights wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet. The system lets you set up light schedules, or control the lights when you're away from home. Up to 50 Hue products can be added to the system, and controlled by a single bridge.
Ludere Fixture: The Ludere Outdoor floodlight fixture features light sockets that are independently adjustable (tilt only). Each head has a standard E26 socket. The fixture can replace an existing hardwired floodlight fixture, and requires a 4" round junction box. The fixture is compatible with bulbs rated Class A++ to E.
Light Bulbs: The Hue LED bright white bulb can be used in most standard outdoor light sockets (E26 screw base fitting). It has an PAR38 form factor, and is 4.8" at its widest point and 5.25" tall. Each bulb is rated at 14 watts, and is equivalent to a 100W bulb. It has an estimated lifetime of 25,000 hours. Inside the bulb is a wireless interface that allows you to control the light wirelessly through the Philips Hue app. The internal software is automatically upgradable when connected to the Philips Hue bridge. The bulb has a beam angle of 40°, and a 100% instantaneous startup time. The lumen output of each bulb is 1350 lm with a color temperature of 3000 Kelvin (bright white light). The lumen output for the fixture (both bulbs) is 2700 lm. The LED bulbs are designed for outdoor use, with an operational temperature range of -4°F to 113°F (-20°C to 45°C).
Hue Compatible Products: The Ludere Outdoor Floodlight fixture and PAR38 bulbs not only work within the Philips Hue universe, but are compatible with many third party products, including many of the top voice assistants. Hue products work with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Cortana by Microsoft. Using simple voice commands, you can turn the lights on and off, dim or brighten the lights, and set a light scene. In addition, other "Friends of Hue" include IFTTT (If This, Then That), Logitech, Nest, Xfinity, and SmartThings.