- black aluminum LED spotlight with stand, ground spike, and extension cable
- runs on power supply included with Lily spotlight 3-pack (not included, sold separately)
- add color to your landscape, highlight objects, or illuminate dark areas in your yard
- IP65-rated for outdoor use (protected against dust and jets of water)
- choose from 16 million colors or 50,000 shades of cool to warm white light to match any mood or event
- requires Philips Hue Wireless Bridge
- remotely control the spotlight using the free Philips Hue app for Apple® and Android™
- schedule lights to come on when you're away
- set timers, notifications, and alarms
- adjustable brightness up to 600 lumens
- rated at 8 watts
- compatible with:
- rated for approximately 25,000 hours of use
- 16.3-foot AC power cord extension included
- 2-5/8" diameter x 4-1/2"H
- height on stand at 90° is 7-13/16"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 802074
What's in the box:
- Outdoor LED spotlight on stand (with 22" power pigtail)
- 5" screw-on shaft extension
- Ground spikes
- 16'-4" AC power cord extension (proprietary connectors)
- Power T-connector
- User Manual (A)
- Safety Instructions (B)
- FCC compliance (C)
- Getting Started with Philips Hue
More details on the Philips Hue Lily White and Color Ambiance Outdoor Extension Spotlight
Overview: The Philips Hue Lily Outdoor Spotlight Extension consists of an LED spotlight with an adjustable stand and an extension cable. With the Spotlight, you can add color to your landscape, highlight objects, or illuminate dark areas in your yard. As part of the White and Color Ambiance series the Outdoor Spotlight can produce white light from warm white to cool daylight (2000 to 6500 Kelvin) and 16-million colors. Control of the brightness and color requires wireless connection to the Hue Bridge (sold separately, or included in a Hue Starter Kit). This package includes a single outdoor spotlight, 7" ground spike, shaft extension, and an extension cable. It does not include a power supply. It must be combined with the Lily Outdoor Spotlight Base Unit (sold separately), that includes the needed power supply. Up to 5 Outdoor Spotlights can be daisy-chained to one power supply.
Outdoor Spotlight: The Lily Outdoor Spotlight is roughly 4-1/2" high and 2-1/2" in diameter, and is made of durable black textured aluminum. It is attached to an adjustable stand. The cylinder has a rating of IP65, which means the fixture is dust tight and protected from moisture, including jet spray from your sprinkler system. The fixture features a white translusive lens with a Wi-Fi controlled LED light. This package does not include a power supply, but has a 16.4-foot double-insulated power cable extension. The spotlight has a 600-lumen output, yet only consumes 8 watts of power. The light source is equivalent to a traditional bulb of 49 watts, and the bulb has an estimated lifetime of up to 25,000 hours. The Outdoor Spotlight weighs approximately 1 pound.
Hue Compatible Products: This Lily Outdoor Spotlight not only works within the Philips Hue universe, but is compatible with many third party products, including many of the top voice assistants. Hue products work with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Cortana by Microsoft. Using simple voice commands, you can turn the lights on and off, dim or brighten the lights, and set a light scene. In addition, other "Friends of Hue" include IFTTT (If This, Then That), Logitech, Nest, Xfinity, and SmartThings.