About the SVS SoundPath
Turn any powered sub into a wireless sub
Turn any powered sub into a wireless sub
The SVS SoundPath can make any powered subwoofer go wireless — including one of the big beasts from SVS' own stellar sub collection. The included transmitter connects to your A/V receiver or amp, and the included wireless receiver connects to your powered subwoofer. Both components have a compact, low-key design that can hide easily in your setup.
Flexibility can lead to better sound (and bigger bass)
When customers set up their home theater system, they often call to ask us about subwoofer placement. I usually recommend moving your sub around the room, if you can. By testing different spots, you can figure out where you get the best sound in your particular space — with the hardest-hitting bass.
Of course, that type of experimentation is much easier when you're not tethered to your A/V receiver, or limited by the length of your subwoofer cable. The SoundPath gives you 40 feet of wireless range to play around with. (Just remember: you'll need to connect the sub and the SoundPath device to an AC outlet.)
Other wireless audio options
The SVS SounPath isn't just limited to subwoofers. It can be used to wirelessly connect any two components where you'd normally use a stereo RCA or mini patch cable. For example, you can send crystal-clear, full-range stereo sound from a source component (or A/V receiver) to a pair of powered speakers across the room.
- includes wireless transmitter and receiver for use with powered subwoofers
- compatible with any brand of subwoofer or other audio gear with mono or stereo RCA connections
- wireless range: up to 40 feet
- operates on 2.4GHz wireless band
- transmits CD-quality audio signals
- 16-bit/48kHz resolution/sampling rate
- latency: less than 25.5 milliseconds
- stereo 3.5mm minijack input
- plug-and-play design, no software to download or install
- stereo minijack output
- USB connection for AC power adapter
- sensitivity: -85 dBm
Accesories and other info:
- included cables:
- 2 stereo 3.5mm mini-to-mini cables
- 2 stereo 3.5mm mini to stereo RCA cables
- 2 USB power cables with AC power adapters
- AC power adapters included
- frequency response: 5-24,000 Hz
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Soundpath wireless
What's in the box:
- Wireless audio receiver
- Wireless audio transmitter
- 2 USB/AC power adapters
- Two 39" microUSB-to-USB cables
- Two 20" stereo minijack-to-RCA cables
- Two 20" mono-minijack-to-RCA cables
- 2 Sections of 3M tape
- Owner's Manual
SVS SoundPath reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SVS SoundPath
Wireless Audio Adapter: The SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter gives you to ability to add wireless connectivity to powered subs, powered speakers, AV receivers, integrated amplifiers, and more. It transmits a pristine, full-range audio signal up to 65' at CD-quality (16-bit/48KHz) with ultra-low latency. The SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter reduces cable clutter without sacrificing audio performance.
Full-Range Wireless Connectivity: The rated frequency response for transmission is 6Hz to 22,000Hz (+/-1 dB), so the adapter unlocks wireless connectivity for powered speakers, powered subs, AV receivers, and more at CD-quality (16-bit/48KHz) with ultra-low latency (<25.5 milliseconds) within the 2.4GHz frequency band. The SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter has a range of up to 65'.
- The transmitter and receiver are synched at the time of manufacture and will pair automatically when connected and powered on.
- Avoid placing the transmitter next to other wireless devices that could create signal interference, such as mobile phones, baby monitors, 2.4 GHz wireless phones and 2.4 GHz WiFi routers.
- Always try to keep a line-of-sight between the transmitter and receiver units with no hard barriers or walls between them for best performance.
Applications: The SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter adds wireless connectivity and gives you more placement options for your powered subwoofer or powered speakers, while decreasing cable clutter and without sacrificing any audio performance.
Line-Level Input & Output: The SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter consists of a wireless audio transmitter and receiver. The transmitter is equipped with a 3.5mm audio input and connects to your AV receiver, TV or other audio source device via the included 20" mono minijack-to-RCA cable or 20" stereo minijack-to-RCA cable. The receiver is equipped with a 3.5mm audio input and connects to your powered subwoofer or powered speakers using the included 20" mono minijack-to-RCA cable or 20" stereo minijack-to-RCA cable.
AC Power: The transmitter and receiver of the SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter will require AC power and come with a USB/AC power adapter and 39" microUSB-to-USB cable.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked