About the SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
High quality, great value
SVS's value-packed SoundPath subwoofer cable offers excellent build quality at an affordable price. (White color ring for 8-12 meter lengths, and red for shorter lengths.)
High quality, great value
The SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable helps you pass a crystal-clear audio signal to your subwoofer. This mono RCA cable looks sharp with a black-and-blue cotton-braided jacket. And, in true SVS fashion, it offers a level of quality and durability usually associated with gear at a much higher price.
In this case, you don't have to pick between high-end performance and affordability. You get to have your cake and eat it, too.
Five layers of protection
The last thing you want is for electromagnetic and radio interference to find its way running through your cables into your equipment. A messy signal nets you messy sound, so this SoundPath cable offers five-layer dielectric insulation to keep your signal nice and clean. That way your subwoofer can perform at its best.
Gold-plated brass connectors
This sub cable's solid brass connectors are plated in 24-karat gold for enhanced conductivity and corrosion resistance. They're precisely attached using high-grade, lead-free solder for durable and consistent electrical contact.
- 9.8-foot high-bandwidth, low-capacitance subwoofer cable
- dual, balanced conductors made of 14 strands of 99.99% OFC (oxygen-free copper)
- each conductor is isolated in its own HDPE (high-density polyethylene) jacket
- cold-fused 24K gold-plated brass connectors (center pin and outer ring)
- five-layer dielectric insulation system rejects electromagnetic and radio frequency interference
- heavy-duty 56-strand outer shield with aircraft-grade aluminum shell
- high-density PVC outside core and PET Mylar shield layer
- precision machined anodized aircraft-grade aluminum shell
- durable black-and-blue cotton-braided covering
- mono RCA connection at each end
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SP RCA 3m
What's in the box:
- 9.8' Subwoofer cable (terminated by a male mono-RCA connector on each end)
SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Cable: The SVS SoundPath subwoofer cable offers an uncompromised design and build quality; featuring pure copper conductors, 24K gold-plated brass connectors and precision-engineered five-layer dielectric insulation system. The SVS SoundPath subwoofer cable delivers ultra-high bandwidth and ultra-low capacitance for exceptional performance when connected between your AV receiver or AV preamplifier and a powered subwoofer.
Multi-Strand High-Purity Copper Conductors: The SVS SoundPath subwoofer cable's center conductor is made from 14 strands of 99.99% OFC stranded copper conductors that allow consistent signal flow, high signal purity, and minimize signal loss.
Precision-Engineered 5-Layer Dielectric Insulation System: The SVS SoundPath subwoofer cable utilizes a precision-engineered 5-layer dielectric insulation system to reject all RF and electromagnetic interference.
- A directional shield layer is a spiral braid of premium grade aluminum foil and 56 strands of 99.99% OFC tinned copper shielding that are soldered to the ground terminal at the source side to help reduce EMI and RF noise between electronics.
- A high density 7.0mm PVC outside core dielectric and a 1.6mm HDPE inside core dielectric is part of the 5-layer dielectric insulation system to help shield each unique conductor within the SVS SoundPath subwoofer cable.
- The PET Mylar shield layer of the 5-layer dielectric insulation system aids in shielding and binding of the SVS SoundPath subwoofer cable's internal structure.
- An all new premium cotton braided jacket that is both attractive and durable is the outermost protection boundary of the SVS SoundPath subwoofer cable's 5-layer dielectric insulation system.
24K Gold-Plated Brass Connector: The SVS SoundPath subwoofer cable is terminated by a male mono-RCA connector on each end. The RCA connector features 24K gold-plated brass conductor pin for an effective electrical contact and signal flow, plus a 24K gold-plated brass split grounding body for a tight fit with consistent electrical contact for stable grounding. The RCA connector is precision soldered with high-grade lead-free solder for a durable and consistent electrical contact. It also features a precision machined and anodized aircraft grade aluminum shell for added durability.
Directional: The SVS SoundPath subwoofer cable is directional. Arrows are clearly marked on the mono-RCA connectors to ensure an uncompromised audio signal and precision sound quality. Make sure you plug the correct RCA connector into your AV receiver or preamplifier and your powered subwoofer.
1 question already asked
There's not a lot to say about a cable... The connectors were well-build and solid and the cable itself is very flexible, so it's easy to route. I'm using it to connect my Yamaha AVR to my Klipsch subwoofer and everything works and sounds great.
Paul from Durham, NC