About the Memphis Audio 15-PRX69C
Upgrade with components
A lot of trucks and SUVs sport 6"x9" factory speakers in the door, but typically if you want to upgrade to an aftermarket component system, you'll have to use a 5-1/4" woofer. Not so with Memphis Audio's Power Reference Series 15-PRX69C component system, which gives you a plentiful 6"x9" polypropylene woofer with an integrated phase plug for improved sound dispersion.
A separate tweeter
A separate polypropylene dome tweeter handles detailed delivery of the high range, and Memphis supplies an external crossover for optimal driver performance. This Power Reference component system is a reliable solution to the dysfunctional factory sound that's been watering down your favorite music for too long.
- component speaker system includes two 6"x9" woofers, 2 tweeters, 2 external crossovers
- polypropylene woofer with polyurethane surround
- polypropylene dome tweeter
- 2-way external crossover
- handles up to 60 watts RMS (120 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 51-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- woofer mounting depth: 3-1/16"
- woofer grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 15-PRX69C
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Tweeters (with attached 16" speaker wire terminated by quick-slide connectors)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Adhesive backed Memphis Audio logos (packaged with the crossovers)
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Flush mount housings (with tweeters installed)
- 2 Flush mount retaining rings
- 2 Angled surface mount housings
- Two 6' Crossover input wires (tinned bare wire on both ends)
- Two 12' Tweeter wires (quick slides on one end and tinned bare wire on the other)
- Two 12' Woofer wires (quick slides on one end and tinned bare wire on the other)
- Eight 1-3/8" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Four 3/4" Flat-head screws
- Tweeter installation instructions
- Warranty information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Memphis Audio 15-PRX69C
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||90|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||51 - 20k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||60|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||120|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||3 1/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||3 1/2|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.446|
Phase Plug: The phase plug in the center of the woofer ensures a smooth, flat off-axis frequency response by preventing the high frequency sound waves emanating from one side of the cone from interfering with sound waves from the other side of the cone.
Tweeter Mounting: The tweeters offer multiple mounting options; choose a flush mount, surface mount, or angled surface mount. The tweeters are shipped in the flush mount housings and the angled surface mount housings are included. The back of the flush mount housing and the top of the angled surface mount housing combine to create the (non-angled) surface mount housing. Once installed in any of the housings, the tweeter will pivot slightly to optimize imaging.
Crossover: The crossover's inputs and outputs are screw terminals that will accept bare wire or spade connectors up to 0.3" wide.
|Flush Mount||Surface Mount||Angled Surface Mount|
|Mounting Depth||0.764"||screw depth||screw depth|
- Width: 2-3/4"
- Height: 1-1/2"
- Depth: 4-3/4"