About the Memphis Audio CSA110E
Memphis Audio's CSA110E sub brings you powerful bass with a 10" speaker that's specially designed for its efficient sealed enclosure. This rugged box will handle up to 350 watts RMS, and its 2-ohm impedance gives you maximum power output from your mono amp.
The enclosure features push-terminal binding posts for easy and secure connections. The 0.7" MDF construction makes it strong and durable, so it'll stand up to the bumps and dings of day-to-day use. At less than 7-1/2" deep, this box will fit behind seats and in some other tight spaces. Just add an amplifier and you'll be ready to rock.
- 10" subwoofer in sealed enclosure
- 0.7" MDF construction
- impedance: 2 ohms
- handles up to 350 watts RMS
- frequency response: 30-800 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- tuning frequency: 45 Hz
- dimensions: 19-7/8"W x 13-1/8"L x 7-3/8"D1 (8-1/4 with grille) x 4-1/4"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CSA110E
What's in the box:
- Sealed subwoofer enclosure loaded with one 10" subwoofer
- Black metal grille (installed)
- Warranty information
More details on the Memphis Audio CSA110E
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Speakers Per Box||1|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||4-1/4|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Frequency Response||30-800 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||350|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
- Width: 19-7/8"
- Height: 13-1/8"
- Top: 4-1/4"
- Base: 7-3/8" (8-1/4" maximum depth including grille)
Terminals: The spring terminals will accept pin connectors, single banana plugs, dual banana plugs (standard 3/4" width), and bare wire up to 12-gauge.
2 questions already asked