About the Memphis Audio MS60C
The sound of Memphis
Memphis Audio has been making the world of car audio better since 1965, and their M Series speakers are the culmination of quality construction, thoughtful design, and years of experience. With a tradition of great American music in mind, Memphis Audio builds these speakers to reproduce every song with authenticity and impressive detail.
Great factory replacements
Memphis Audio's MS60C component speaker system will handle up to 75 watts RMS for solid enjoyment of your favorite tunes. The oversized 6-1/2" carbon fiber woofer and aluminum tweeter make powerful replacements for low-functioning speakers, delivering strong performance with accuracy and gusto.
You know the M Series speakers are standouts because Memphis Audio equips them with external crossovers for the best sound possible in your car. And thanks to Memphis Audio's unique MClip mounting solution, you can securely clip the crossover onto the back of the speaker basket for a space-efficient installation.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, 2 external crossovers
- oversized 6-1/2" carbon fiber woofer with butyl rubber surround
- aluminum dome tweeter
- 2-way external crossover
- handles up to 75 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency range: 72-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- woofer mounting depth: 2-9/16"
- woofer grilles included
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MS60C
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Tweeters (18" wire attached)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Adhesive backed Memphis Audio logos (packaged with the crossovers)
- 2 Tweeter flush mount front casings
- 2 Flat tweeter bases
- 2 Flush mount retaining rings
- 2 Tweeter surface mount front casings
- 2 Angled tweeter bases
- 2 Woofer grilles
- Two 6' Crossover input wires (tinned bare wire on both ends)
- Two 12' Tweeter wires (quick slides on one end and tinned bare wire on the other)
- Two 12' Woofer wires (quick slides on one end and tinned bare wire on the other)
- Four 3/4" Flat head screws
- Eight 1" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Installation instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Memphis Audio MS60C
Features & specs
|Speaker Size||6 1/2 O/S|
|Woofer Composition||Carbon Fiber|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||89|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||72 - 20k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||75|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||150|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 9/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 11/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 5/8|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.267|
Woofer Size Classification: Memphis Audio describes this woofer as an oversized 6½". Because it requires a larger cutout than a standard 6½" speaker, Crutchfield has traditionally referred to this size speaker as a 6¾". Please enter you vehicle information to confirm fit in your vehicle.
Phase Plug: The phase plug in the center of the woofer ensures a smooth, flat off-axis frequency response by preventing the high frequency sound waves emanating from one side of the cone from interfering with sound waves from the other side of the cone.
Tweeter Mounting: The tweeters offer multiple mounting options; choose flush mount, surface mount, or angled surface mount. The tweeters are shipped in the flush mount housings and the angled surface mount housings are included. The back of the flush mount housing and the top of the angled surface mount housing combine to create the (non-angled) surface mount housing. Once installed in any of the housings, the tweeter will pivot slightly to optimize imaging.
|Flush Mount||Surface Mount||Angled Surface Mount|
|Mounting Depth||1.05"||screw depth||screw depth|
Crossover: The crossover's inputs and outputs are screw terminals that will accept bare wire or spade connectors up to 0.315" wide. The tweeter output level can be changed by moving a jumper pin inside each crossover; choose -3 dB or 0 dB (flat).
- Width: 2¾"
- Height: 1½"
- Depth: 4¾"
The Memphis Audio MS60C replaces these items
- carbon fiber woofer with butyl rubber surround
- aluminum alloy dome tweeter
- handles up to 50 watts RMS (100 watts peak power)