About the Memphis Audio MXA110SPD
A powered sub for all seasons
A powered sub for all seasons
Who says you can't have big bass on a small boat or ATV? This Memphis Audio MXA110SPD10" marine-rated powered sub gives you plenty of thump, but the compact size makes it easy to tuck under a seat and out of the way.
The key is a built-in 200-watt Class D amplifier that gives you plenty of power without taking up unnecessary space in the universe. A subsonic filter, bass boost, and a remote sub level control will ensure that you'll get the bass performance you want when you're enjoying the outdoors.
This mighty Memphis sub is tough enough for fields and streams, too, with an sturdy aluminum enclosure, a conformal-coated circuit board, a splash guard for the controls, and a vibration-tested design that can take a real pounding.
- powered marine subwoofer with anodized aluminum enclosure
- built-in Class D amplifier (200 watts RMS/400 watts peak)
- 10" marine-rated woofer
- bass boost control (0 to +12 dB)
- wired remote control included
- 8- or 10-gauge wiring (not included) recommended
- dimensions: 9-13/16"W x 3-5/16"H x 13-15/16"D
- fits under most vehicle seats
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MXA110SPD
What's in the box:
- Amplified subwoofer
- 25 amp ATO fuse (installed in the subwoofer chassis)
- Wired remote level control
- 16' Remote cable (RJ-25 plug on both ends)
- 4 Mounting brackets
- Eight 3/8" Screws (to mount the brackets to the subwoofer)
- Eight 1" Screws
- Two 1/2" Screws (to mount wired remote)
- Owner's manual
More details on the Memphis Audio MXA110SPD
Wired Remote Control: The wired remote puts control of your subwoofer output within easy reach. The remote can be mounted using the included screws. The dimensions are:
- Width: 1.6" (2.3" including the mounting flange)
- Height: 1"
- Depth: 1.6" (1.9" including the knob)
Subsonic Filter: Frequencies that cannot be reproduced by the subwoofer do not become sound, but unnecessary oscillations causing distortion; these frequencies also waste amplifier power and can damage speakers. The subsonic filter removes inaudible frequencies to improve the performance of the speakers by eliminating this harmful distortion. The subsonic filter's crossover point is fixed at 10 Hz.
Protect: The protection circuit will turn the amplifier off in the event of short circuit, overheating, or input overload.
Passive Radiator: The oval passive radiator is on the end of the enclosure, opposite the control panel.
Cover: the controls are protected by a cover
Gain: rotary dial to set the amplifier gain
Bass Boost: rotary dial to adjust the bass boost; continuously variable from 0 to +12 dB
Crossover Frequency: rotary dial to control the low pass crossover frequency; continuously variable, 80 to 150 Hz
Phase: two position switch; set the subwoofer phase to 0° or 180°
Power: set screw terminals for power, ground, and remote turn-on; each accepts up to 8-gauge wire; Memphis Audio recommends 8-gauge minimum for power and ground
Line Input: stereo RCA inputs
Remote: RJ-25 jack for use with the included wired remote, has a rubber cover
Fuse: 25-amp ATO fuse installed in the chassis
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?