About the Memphis Audio MXABMC2BT
A sweet speaker kit for your off-road vehicle
A sweet speaker kit for your off-road vehicle
This Bluetooth-equipped speaker/amp combo from Memphis Audio will bring serious sound to your boat, motorcycle, UTV, or ATV. With a powerful 2-channel amp, a pair of rugged 3" speakers, and a Bluetooth controller, you can crank and control your tunes on land or sea, in wet or dry conditions. This all-weather system is easy to mount and will look terrific on your vehicle.
These speakers are small in size, but they're tough enough for the outdoors and tuned to perform. Each speaker has a stout 15 oz. magnet, so in addition to thrilling highs, you'll hear a lot more bottom end than you'd expect. The compact marine amp will produce 15 watts RMS (50 peak) per channel, so your speakers won't lack the juice they need to perform at their best.
This kit also includes an MXABTR Bluetooth controller, so you can enjoy wireless control from your cell phone or through the controller's interface.
Mount it your way
When it comes to mounting these speakers, you've got options. The kit includes handlebar mounting brackets that will fit most standard bar sizes, plus post-mount options that'll work if you prefer a direct bolt-on application. Both options are designed to be DIY-friendly.
Available in Matte Black or Chrome.
- system includes 2-channel amplifier, controller, and two 3" speakers
- includes clamp-style bar mounts, post mounts, and water-resistant wiring harness
- marine-grade construction for weather resistance
- Bluetooth enabled with controller included
- 2-channel amplifier (15 watts RMS per channel at 4 ohms, 25 watts RMS at 2 ohms, 50 watts peak)
- available in Matte Black or Chrome
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MXABMC2BT
What's in the box:
- 2 (Chrome) Bullet-style speakers (attached bracket and 90" speaker wire)
- Amplifier (attached 3" wire harnesses and 18" audio input cable)
- MXABTR Bluetooth controller (attached 22" cable)
- Bluetooth module (attached 4.5" controller cable / 7" wire harness and RCA outputs)
- 2 Large bar-mount brackets (chrome)
- 2 Small bar-mount brackets (chrome)
- 22" Power/ground/remote/speaker output harness (inline 7.5A mini-fuse)
- 7" Stereo 3.5mm to dual RCA cable
- Bluetooth controller mounting cup
- Bluetooth controller mounting clamp
- Bluetooth controller mounting bracket
- Two M8 x 30mm bolts
- 2 Large flat-washers
- 2 Large lock-washers
- Two M8 nuts
- Two 3.5" rubber strips
- 4 Amp mounting tabs
- Four 15mm screws
- Four 6mm screws
- 4 Small flat-washers
- 4 Small lock-washers
- Two 1.5" adhesive pads
- Two 30mm threaded posts
- Two 5mm counter-sunk screws
- 2 Flange-nuts
- 2 Hex-nuts
- Speaker installation guide
- Bluetooth controller installation guide
- Warranty card
More details on the Memphis Audio MXABMC2BT
Overview: The Memphis Audio MXABMC2BT powersports speaker system includes two 3" full-range speaker pods, a 2-channel amplifier, and a Bluetooth controller for streaming music, all constructed with marine-grade materials for outdoor weather resistance.
Speaker Pods: Each of the 2 speaker pods features a 3" full-range driver mounted in a weather-proof sealed pod with a metal-mesh grille. Mounting brackets come pre-installed on the bottom of each enclosure, allowing them to be surface-mounted. Additional clamp-brackets also allow the speaker pods to be mounted to a bar or rail up to 1-1/2" in diameter. Each speaker pod includes a built-in 90" wire harness that plugs directly into the amplifier's output harness.
2-Channel Amplifier: The included Memphis Audio 2-channel amplifier is designed to deliver 25 watts of RMS power (50W peak) to the amp's 2 speaker output harnesses. Each speaker output harness plugs directly into the corresponding Molex plug on the end of each speaker pod's wire harness, allowing the system to be installed with minimal wire splicing. Hardware is also included for mounting the compact-size amp, if desired.
- Power/Ground/Remote: A 22" 3-wire power/ground/remote harness is included that gets attached to the vehicle's electrical system for powering the amp and Bluetooth module. This harness splits off and includes a Molex connector that plugs directly into the Bluetooth module's wiring harness.
- Speaker Outputs: A 2-channel speaker harness is attached to the amp's output plug. Each output consists of a 2-wire Molex connector that matches the ones attached to each speaker pod.
- Audio Input: The amplifier includes a built-in 18" audio input cable (female 3.5mm jack) for passing audio from the Bluetooth module into the amp. A 7" 3.5mm-to-RCA splitter is included to convert the Bluetooth module's RCA audio output into a 3.5mm male plug.
Bluetooth Module: The Memphis Audio speaker system includes a MXABTR Bluetooth module for streaming A2DP audio from a Bluetooth enabled playback device. The Bluetooth module gets its power and ground from the amplifier connection and includes a pair of RCA outputs for running to the amplifier's audio input.
- Bluetooth Controls: A 2" diameter Bluetooth control panel plugs into the Bluetooth module using the built-in 22" cable. Functions on the controller include: Play/Pause, Power, Volume +/-, Track Forward/Back. Bluetooth functions can also be performed on the phone or tablet that's streaming to the system.
- Mounting: Hardware for mounting the controller is provided. A flush-mount cut allows the controller to be mounted either in a dash or console cutout. An included mounting-clamp can be used to attach it to a rail or support pole up to 1-1/4" in diameter.
- Speaker Pods: Width - 4.16", Height - 5.18", Depth - 4.625"
- Bluetooth Module: Width - 2.0", Height - 0.75", Length - 5.0" (incl. wiring)
- Amplifier: Width - 3.125", Height - 1.375", Length - 6.0" (incl. wiring)