About the Memphis Audio MXABMC4BT
Big sound in a small package
Big sound in a small package
This Bluetooth-equipped speaker/amp combo from Memphis Audio will bring serious sound to your boat, motorcycle, UTV, or ATV. With a powerful 2-channel amp, four rugged 3" speakers, and a Bluetooth controller, you can crank and control your tunes on land or sea, in wet or dry conditions. This all-weather system is easy to mount and will look terrific on your vehicle.
These speakers are small in size, but they're tough enough for the outdoors and tuned to perform. Each speaker has a stout 15 oz. magnet, so in addition to thrilling highs, you'll hear a lot more bottom end than you'd expect. The compact marine amp will deliver 25 watts RMS per channel, so your speakers won't lack the juice they need to perform at their best.
This kit also includes an MXABTR Bluetooth controller, so you can enjoy wireless control from your cell phone or through the controller's interface.
Mount it your way
When it comes to mounting these speakers, you've got options. The kit includes handlebar mounting brackets that will fit most standard bar sizes, plus post-mount options that'll work if you prefer a direct bolt-on application. Both options are designed to be DIY-friendly.
Available in Matte Black or Chrome.
- system includes 2-channel amplifier, controller, and four 3" speakers pods
- includes clamp-style bar mounts, post mounts, and water-resistant wiring harness
- marine-grade construction for weather resistance
- Bluetooth enabled with contoller included
- 2-channel amplifier (15 watts RMS per channel at 4 ohms, 25 watts RMS at 2 ohms, 50 watts peak)
- available in Matte Black or Chrome
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MXABMC4BT
What's in the box:
- 4 (Chrome) Bullet-style speakers (attached bracket and 90" speaker wire)
- Amplifier (attached 3" wire harnesses and 18" audio input cable)
- MXABTR Bluetooth controller (attached 22" cable)
- Bluetooth module (attached 4.5" controller cable / 7" wire harness and RCA outputs)
- 4 Large bar-mount brackets (chrome)
- 4 Small bar-mount brackets (chrome)
- 22" Power/ground/remote harness (inline 15A mini-fuse)
- 7" Speaker output harness
- 7" Stereo 3.5mm to dual RCA cable
- Bluetooth controller mounting cup
- Bluetooth controller mounting clamp
- Bluetooth controller mounting bracket
- Four M8 x 30mm bolts
- 4 Large flat-washers
- 4 Large lock-washers
- Four M8 nuts
- Four 3.5" rubber strips
- 4 Amp mounting tabs
- Four 15mm screws
- Four 6mm screws
- 4 Small flat-washers
- 4 Small lock-washers
- Two 1.5" adhesive pads
- Two 30mm threaded posts
- Two 5mm counter-sunk screws
- 2 Flange-nuts
- 2 Hex-nuts
- Speaker installation guide
- Bluetooth controller installation guide
- Warranty card
Memphis Audio MXABMC4BT reviews
I added to an 06 suzuki boulevard c90t. They sound good and loud for sure until they get to about 90% (which is plenty loud to rock out) then they start to distort. 2 speakers handle bar mounted would be fine. I got the 4 and mounted 2 to the crash bar and I dont really even notice them (yet). The hardware sucks and is a pain in the rear to mount. If you are able to let a professional instal do it. I did it myself, and I like to do this stuff... Hiding the wiring is a pain. This comes with an amp box to hide and also a Bluetooth controler box to hide and that has to be within like 16 inches of the bar mounted controler. The wiring is very short on several things. I had to cut the wires for the power and run power to the back/middle where i hid the amp. Also the system works with rca cord, I hid that box in the frame just below the tree. I had to go to walmart and buy another 3.5mm to rca cord to be able to use them. I really with that the speakers had more movement options. They are mountes to the bracket straight and then can only be adjusted front and back. So far, overall satisfied with them so far. I hope for the price they last. Ps. I had the bike to 80 and my passenger and i could both hear very loud and clear
Pros: *Loud, clean until about 90% *Good quality built *Long speaker wiring *Looks great
Cons: *Short wiring on most of the kit *Hardware is a pain to mount *I dont believe it says there is a second box that has to be hidden for the bluetooth (i could be wrong) *Bluetooth controler *mount* is very large. Could be a smaller option.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Speakers sound great and are loud. I have pipes on my bike and can still hear it at highway speeds. The speakers are bigger than I thought so it was a little difficult to find places to mount them but even 2 speakers sound very good. Well worth the price.
Pros: Loud and clear
Cons: Short remote cord and had to buy a fork bag to store the wires.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Sounds good but, the hard ware is not to good. Had to modify it to work on a 2007 Suzuki Boulevard c90t. Had to buy new bolts and stuff to take up the space, because the brackets will not tighten down all the way. Other thank the brackets they sound good until you get up to about 80 mph and you can't here them over the wind noise.
Pros: Look good
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Memphis Audio MXABMC4BT
Overview: The Memphis Audio MXABMB4BT powersports speaker system includes four 3" full-range speaker pods, a 2-channel amplifier, and a Bluetooth controller for streaming music, all constructed with marine-grade materials for outdoor weather resistance.
Speaker Pods: Each of the 4 speaker pods features a 3" full-range driver mounted in a weather-proof sealed pod with a metal-mesh grille. Mounting brackets come pre-installed on the bottom of each enclosure, allowing them to be surface-mounted. Additional clamp-brackets also allow the speaker pods to be mounted to a bar or rail up to 1-1/2" in diameter. Each speaker pod includes a built-in 90" wire harness that plugs directly into the amplifier's output harness.
2-Channel Amplifier: The included Memphis Audio 2-channel amplifier is designed to deliver 25 watts of RMS power (50W peak) to the amp's 4 speaker output harnesses. Each speaker output harness plugs directly into the corresponding Molex plug on the end of each speaker pod's wire harness, allowing the system to be installed with minimal wire splicing. Hardware is also included for mounting the compact-size amp, if desired.
- Power/Ground/Remote: A 22" 3-wire power/ground/remote harness is included that gets attached to the vehicle's electrical system for powering the amp and Bluetooth module. This harness splits off and includes a Molex connector that plugs directly into the Bluetooth module's wiring harness.
- Speaker Outputs: A 4-channel speaker harness is provided to plug into the amp's output plug, each with a 2-wire Molex connector that matches the ones attached to each speaker pod.
- Audio Input: The amplifier includes a built-in 18" audio input cable (female 3.5mm jack) for passing audio from the Bluetooth module into the amp. A 7" 3.5mm-to-RCA splitter is included to convert the Bluetooth module's RCA audio output into a 3.5mm male plug.
Bluetooth Module: The Memphis Audio speaker system includes a MXABTR Bluetooth module for streaming A2DP audio from a Bluetooth enabled playback device. The Bluetooth module gets its power and ground from the amplifier connection and includes a pair of RCA outputs for running to the amplifier's audio input.
- Bluetooth Controls: A 2" diameter Bluetooth control panel plugs into the Bluetooth module using the built-in 22" cable. Functions on the controller include: Play/Pause, Power, Volume +/-, Track Forward/Back. Bluetooth functions can also be performed on the phone or tablet that's streaming to the system.
- Mounting: Hardware for mounting the controller is provided. A flush-mount cut allows the controller to be mounted either in a dash or console cutout. An included mounting-clamp can be used to attach it to a rail or support pole up to 1-1/4" in diameter.
- Speaker Pods: Width - 4.16", Height - 5.18", Depth - 4.625"
- Bluetooth Module: Width - 2.0", Height - 0.75", Length - 5.0" (incl. wiring)
- Amplifier: Width - 3.125", Height - 1.375", Length - 6.0" (incl. wiring)
1 question already asked