About the Memphis Audio MXASB9
Ready for the lake or the trail
Ready for the lake or the trail
With the Memphis Audio MXASB9 powersports sound bar, you can take your music off-road – way, way off-road, in fact. It's designed specifically for use on powersports vehicles and personal water craft machines, so whether you like splashing through mud or jumping over waves, this IPX7-rated sound bar is ready to rock.
Bluetooth for the trail
Built-in Bluetooth connectivity lets you keep your phone or other device safe and dry while you're out having fun. And your music will sound great, too, thanks to a 100-watt amp that powers a pair of 3” woofers and 1” tweeters.
Multiple mounting options
The MXASB9 comes with a multi-function mounting bracket that lets you mount it where you want it on most side-by-sides and personal watercraft.
- all-terrain Bluetooth® amplified sound system
- two water-resistant 3" speakers and two 1" tweeters
- 100-watt internal amplifier
- IPX7-rated for off-road and marine use
- built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- 3.5mm AUX input and line output
- impact- and UV-resistant plastic enclosure
- illuminated control buttons
- universal mounting hardware included
- clamps fit bars from 3/4" to 1-1/4" and 1-1/2"-2-1/4"
- special mounting bracket (sold separately) available for Yamaha Waverunner installations
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MXASB9
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth soundbar with attached 10' power/ground wires (inline 7.5A ATO fuse) & 32" 3.5mm audio input and output jacks w/protective covers
- 2 Handlebar mounting-posts
- UTV Top bracket
- UTV Bottom bracket
- Speaker bracket
- 2 Mounting plates
- 2 U-Bolt spacers
- 3 Mounting points
- 4 U-Bolts (2 large/2 small) w/4 Nylock nuts
- Four 1/2" counter-sunk screws
- Two 2-1/2" hex-socket bolts
- Four 1-1/2" hex-socket bolts
- Two 1" hex-socket bolts
- 8 Adhesive rubber pads
- Owner's manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Memphis Audio MXASB9
Overview: The Memphis MXASB9 powered Bluetooth soundbar is designed to bring high-quality sound to virtually any vehicle. The compact soundbar lets you stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled device and includes mounting hardware that allows the MXASB9 to be installed on most any personal watercraft, UTV, boat, golf cart, or any vehicle with a bar the speaker can be mounted to.
Powered Speaker: The Memphis MXASB9 features two 3" woofers and two 1" tweeters mounted in a sealed enclosure. The built-in amplifier provides 100W RMS and 200W peak power to the four drivers.
Bluetooth: The MXASB9 lets you wirelessly stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled playback device. Pairing can be done by pressing and holding the Power button until the corresponding LED indicator flashes blue, then searching and selecting "MXASB9" from your device. Once paired, the LED will light solid blue. Playback can be controlled from the MXASB9 top-panel buttons, letting you keep your device safely stowed away. Controls include Play/Pause, Track Forward/Backward, Volume +/-, and Power. All controls feature rubberized buttons for marine and powersports use.
Aux In & Out: Two female 3.5mm stereo jacks on 32" cables are provided for additional functions. The Aux In jack lets you connect the audio output from a portable playback device using a 3.5mm stereo cable (sold separately). The Aux input can be selected with a quick press of the Power button while the unit is on. When the Aux input is selected, the LED indicator will light green. The Aux Out jack can be used to pass a full-range audio signal out to an additional amp or powered speaker. The MXASB9 provides a 2.5V low-level signal on the Aux Out. Both 3.5mm connectors include attached rubber caps for protection when not in use.
IPX7: Designed for both marine and powersports use, the Memphis MXASB9 carries an IPX7 rating, making it impervious to water and mud ingress.
Mounting: The MXASB9 includes mounting hardware for installing on a wide variety of watercraft and powersports vehicles. Three threaded mounting points on the back of the speaker enclosure are provided for using either the included Handle bar brackets or the UTV bar-mount bracket. Three additional threaded points are provided on top of the enclosure, letting the soundbar hang upside-down with the controls on the bottom.
- Handle Bar Mount: Includes 2 mounting posts, with tensioning-knobs for adjusting the tilt angle, and two sets of U-bolts and spacers for attaching to a bar or tubing. The Handle Bar mounting hardware can accommodate bars from 0.75" to 1.25" in diameter.
- UTV Bar Mount: Includes top and bottom mounting clamps for attaching to a UTV bar or tubing ranging from 1.25" to 2.25" in diameter.
Power: The MXASB9 includes 10' of built-in power and ground wires for attaching to a +12VDC electrical system. Wires are encased in a protective rubber loom for added durability.
- Red (14 ga.): Connects to the vehicle or watercraft's positive battery terminal for a constant power supply. Includes an inline 7.5A ATO fuse.
- Black (14 ga.): Attaches to chassis ground.
- Blue (18 ga.): Connects to the vehicle or watercraft's ignition or switched power source for powering the soundbar on and off.