About the Memphis Audio 16-MXALEDBT
Go-anywhere LED lights
Go-anywhere LED lights
Adding fun and functional lights to your ATV, boat, golf cart, or motorcycle is easy with Memphis Audio's Bluetooth LED lighting kit. The kit contains ten individual 4-1/2" LED light strips with a total of 60 RGB LEDs. Once you've installed the compact control box, simply prepare the desired location, peel off the backing, and apply some pressure to make sure the strip sticks. The kit includes all the wiring you'll need to connect everything.
You can control these rugged, outdoor-ready lights using your Bluetooth-enabled Apple® or Android™ smartphone. Just download the Memphis iLED control app (available from Apple® iTunes® or Google Play®) and control your lighting from up to 100 feet away. With nine flashing and fade modes and over a million color combinations, you'll find lots to control. You can set them to hold one solid color, or use "music mode" to make the lights keep time with your music.
- marine/powersports LED lighting kit
- smartphone apps give you Bluetooth control
- 10 individual 4-1/2" strips with 60 total RBG LEDS
- 9 flashing and fade modes, plus music mode
- roughly one million color combinations
- last-function memory
- compact hideaway control box
- wired remote included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 16-MXALEDBT
What's in the box:
- 10 LED light strips (attached 57" harness)
- Control box (attached 44" power/ground cables and 10" LED harness)
- Wired remote (attached 45" harness)
- 24" Extension harness (pre-installed)
- Power switch
- 11 Rubber sleeves
- Small hook-and-loop fastener
- Large hook-and-loop fastener
- 2 Crimp-on spade-connectors
- 5 Wire-ties
More details on the Memphis Audio 16-MXALEDBT
LED Light Strips: The Smartphone Controlled LED Accent Light Kit features 10 individual 4.5" LED light strips with 6 RGB LEDS on each strip, for a total of 60 LED lights and over a million color combinations. The LED light strips are flexible, weatherproof, and can be cut to size for increased mounting options. Each LED light strip features a self-adhesive backing; the mounting surface must be between 45° and 85° Fahrenheit for proper adhesion. Wire ties can also be used along with the self-adhesive backing to make sure the LED strips stay in place.
Note: Use caution when cutting the LED light strips and only cut along the predefined cut lines as indicated on the LED strips.
Hide-Away Control Box: The Smartphone Controlled LED Accent Light Kit includes a hide-away control box. The control box features built-in Bluetooth, which allows you to operate the LED light kit from the Memphis iLED app on your compatible Apple iOS or Android device (see below for details). The control box is not waterproof, so make sure its is mounted in a dry and accessible location. The control box mounts with the included hook-and-loop fasteners.
Smartphone Memphis iLED App (via Bluetooth): Download the Memphis iLED app onto your Apple iOS (7.1+) or Android (OS 2.3.3+) device and gain control of the LED light kit from your mobile device over a paired Bluetooth connection. You'll be able to control color, speed, delay time, and other lighting affects from the iLED apps on your compatible Apple iOS or Android device.
- Color Wheel Selector: Touch any color on the app's on-screen color wheel to select a solid color. You can also use the R/G/B slider to select a solid color; over 1 million color variations available.
- Fade: Touch the word "FADE" on the app screen to activate a gradual fade from one color to the next and adjust fade speed. You can select a pattern from 7 color selections, as well as set repeat and delay times.
- Flash: Touch the word "FLASH" on the app screen to add a blinking effect to the LED light kit and preset the flashing speed. You can also adjust the repeat times and delay times.
- Loop: Touch the word "Loop" on the app screen to make the colors change from one color to the next and preset fading speeds. You can select a pattern from 15 color selections, as well as set repeat and delay times.
- Preset Color Modes: You can choose from one of nine programmable preset solid color modes.
- Music/Mic Mode: Music mode allows the LED light kit to flash and pulse with the beat of your music. For Android devices only, the LED light kit can even keep beat to your smartphone's microphone.
Note: Operating range from your smartphone device running the app and the LED light kit is approximately 100'. If you go outside the operating range and then come back within range, it may take up to 1 minute for your smartphone device to automatically reconnect to the LED light kit.
3-Button Wired Remote: The included 3-button wired remote can be installed to control the LED light kit without the use of Bluetooth, your smartphone, and the app. The wired remote provides Power On/Off, Solid Color Mode, Flash Mode, Fade Mode, and Loop Mode. The wired remote has an attached 45" harness which plugs into the control box and mounts with the included hook-and-loop fasteners.
Note: The smartphone app will override the wired remote control, if you have both connected and are using both to control the LED light kit.
Modular Wiring: The Smartphone Controlled LED Accent Light Kit is designed with a modular wiring & locking plug system for connecting the LED lighting strips to the control box. The wires are not to be cut in an attempt to shorten or lengthen them. The control box is fitted with an attached 10" harness which plugs into the included 24" extension harness which then plugs into each LED light strip that all feature a 57" harness. The control box will also require power & ground.
Battery Draw Caution: The Smartphone Controlled LED Accent Light Kit has a low, but constant current draw. If your vehicle, motorcycle, ATV, or boat will be sitting for extended periods of time, it is suggested that you install the included power switch.
1 question already asked