About the Memphis Audio PRX570C
The time has come to take a stand against disappointing sound, and Memphis Audio's Power Reference Series PRX570C 5"x7" component speaker system is your ally in the quest to bring fun back to your drive. These speakers handle up to 50 watts RMS, and they'll deliver excellent performance, whether you're driving them with a factory stereo or an aftermarket amp.
This woofer's polyurethane surround can endure heavy use and the elemental extremity of life in your car door.
Superior sound staging
Experience the superior sound staging of component polypropylene dome tweeters, which handle detailed delivery of the high frequencies. A polypropylene woofer cone handles the low frequencies, and an external crossover optimizes each driver's performance.
Grilles are not included; the factory grilles should be suitable for most applications.
- component speaker system includes two 5"x7" woofers, 2 tweeters, 2 external crossovers
- polypropylene woofer with polyurethane surround
- polypropylene dome tweeter
- 2-way external crossover
- handles up to 50 watts RMS (100 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 93-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-1/8"
- woofer grilles not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PRX570C
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Tweeters (with attached 16" wire terminated with quick-slide connectors)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Adhesive backed Memphis Audio logos (packaged with the crossovers)
- 2 Flush mount housings (with tweeters installed)
- 2 Flush mount retaining rings
- 2 Angled surface mount housings
- Two 6' Crossover input wires (tinned bare wire on both ends)
- Two 12' Tweeter wires (quick slides on one end and tinned bare wire on the other)
- Two 12' Woofer wires (quick slides on one end and tinned bare wire on the other)
- Eight 1-3/8" Pan head screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Four 3/4" Flat-head screws
- Tweeter installation instructions
- Warranty information
More details on the Memphis Audio PRX570C
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||89|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||93 - 20k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||50|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||100|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 3/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/2|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
Mounting Applications: Memphis Audio describes these woofers as 5x7, but they also fit many 6x8 applications. Please enter your vehicle information to confirm fit.
Tweeter Mounting: The tweeters offer multiple mounting options; choose a flush mount, surface mount, or angled surface mount. The tweeters are shipped in the flush mount housings and the angled surface mount housings are included. The back of the flush mount housing and the top of the angled surface mount housing combine to create the (non-angled) surface mount housing. Once installed in any of the housings, the tweeter will pivot slightly to optimize imaging.
Crossover: The crossover's inputs and outputs are screw terminals that will accept bare wire or spade connectors up to 0.315" wide.
|Flush Mount||Surface Mount||Angled Surface Mount|
|Mounting Depth||0.855"||screw depth||screw depth|
- Width: 2-3/4"
- Height: 1-1/2"
- Depth: 4-3/4"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked