About the Screen Innovations 3 Series
A projection screen that's ready for 4K
For a big, beautiful, glare-free picture, you can't beat a projector system.
A projection screen that's ready for 4K
As a projector owner, I'm glad we carry Screen Innovations projection screens. They offer different screen materials optimized for a variety of room lighting conditions, and most screens can handle 4K and even 8K video.
Whether you get an HD or a 4K projector, do yourself a favor and pair it with a well-designed screen like this Screen Innovations 3 Series model. It will ensure a smooth, uniform picture that's a huge improvement over projecting onto a wall. Projector screens have special optical coatings that enhance their reflective properties — walls don't.
Superior picture quality — by design
The 3 Series is Screen Innovations' most affordable line of 4K-compatible screens. The screen's surface has a noticeably finer "grit" than HD screens, so all of 4K's extraordinary picture detail is preserved. The company's Solar Gray material boasts a revolutionary emboss pattern, for perfect color neutrality and zero sparkle. And the material's dark color delivers outstanding black levels.
This screen also features a sturdy 3-1/2"-wide aluminum frame wrapped in non-reflective black velvet. Having black borders frame the viewing area enhances the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images, and ensures that if your projector's image spills over the edges of the screen a tiny bit, you won't notice it.
This screen ships unassembled, and can be put together using basic hand tools. Screen Innovations' patented EZ-Snap™ tensioning system simplifies installation, and ensures an exceptionally flat, tight surface, for projecting a flawlessly smooth image.
- 100" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 87"W x 49"H
- designed for use with HD, 4K, and 8K projectors
- Solar Gray material with screen gain of 0.85 enhances black levels
- optimal viewing angle range is 80° half-angle, 160° total
- flexible, PVC-based screen material
- aluminum frame is 3-1/2"W x 2"D; wrapped with anti-reflective black velvet
- screen ships unassembled; requires basic hand tools to put together
- EZ-Snap™ tensioning system simplifies installation and ensures a flat, tight surface
- overall dimensions: 94"W x 56"H
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 3TF100SG
What's in the box:
- Fixed projection screen (100")
- Frame assembly
- Hardware kit
- Owner's Manual
Screen Innovations 3 Series reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Screen Innovations 3 Series
Screen Innovations (SI): Screen Innovations (SI) is a leading manufacturer of projection screens and associated technologies for residential and commercial applications.
Screen Sizes: The Screen Innovations 3 Series Fixed Projection Screen is available in the following screen sizes - 100", 106", 110", 120", & 133" (measured diagonally).
4K-Rated Screen Materials: The Screen Innovations 3 Series Fixed Projection Screen is available in two screen materials - Solar White or Solar Gray. With 4K Ulatra-HD, a super wide viewing angle with a bright, punchy image, Solar White and Gray is an excellent solution for dark environments where color perfection and uniformity are desired
- Solar White: Solar White is a front projection screen material boasting a revolutionary new emboss pattern that provides perfect color neutrality and zero sparkle. It has a screen gain of 1.3
- Solar Gray: Solar Gray is similar to Solar White in that it boasts a revolutionary new emboss pattern for perfect color neutrality and zero sparkle, but in a darker color giving you better black levels. It has a screen gain of 0.85.
16:9 Aspect Ratio: The 3 Series Fixed Projection Screen is available in the most popular aspect ratio, 16:9, which is the same as most flat-panel televisions.
Velvet Wrapped Aluminum Frame: The Screen Innovations 3 Series Fixed Projection Screen features a 3.5" black velvet wrapped, aluminum extrusion frame that is anti-reflective.
EZ-Snap Tension System: Screen Innovations' patented EZ-Snap tensioning system was designed to make installation a breeze as well as giving our material the flattest and tightest mount on the market today. This system optimizes projector focus, producing sharper images as well as permanently eliminating any concerns about traditional "screen sag"
Mounting Options: The Fixed Projection Screen mounts to the wall using the supplied mounting brackets and hardware. The screen should be mounted 36" to 42" from the floor. Your projector should be mounted evenly with the top of the screen or angled 11° above or below the top of the screen.
Limited One Year Warranty: Screen Innovations warrants its products, to the original purchaser only, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser provided they are properly operated according to Screen Innovations' instructions and are not damaged due to improper handling or treatment after shipment from the factory.
2 questions already asked