About the Screen Innovations Solo Pro 2
Big screen, small package
Big screen, small package
The Solo Pro 2 has a sleek, contemporary design that makes it easy to add to almost any room. The included brackets work whether you want to mount it to the ceiling or the wall. And its compact case houses not only the screen, but also the motor and the rechargeable lithium-ion battery that powers it, so there's no need to cut up your wall to run AC power and control cables. Once it's installed, just touch a button on the supplied RF remote and the screen silently lowers into position.
Lights on or off
Conventional projection screens require a dark room to produce a vivid, colorful picture. Screen Innovations' Slate screen material lets you enjoy an outstanding picture even in a room with some lights on. Slate's special optical coatings reject 65% of a room's ambient light, compared to less than 10% rejection using a standard white or gray screen.
This gunmetal gray version of the Slate material has screen gain of 1.2, which provides a slight boost in picture brightness.
See the finest details — even with 4K
This screen features SI's proprietary Micro Texture surface that is nine times finer and smoother than conventional screen materials. That means 4K Ultra High Definition content will look pinpoint-sharp, with exceptional picture depth.
If you're thinking about making the jump to a 4K or 4K-compatible projector, this screen would make an ideal match. In fact, this material is actually rated for 8K video, so that if and when 8K projectors and content ever arrive, you'll be ready.
- 100" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 87-3/16"W x 49"H
- cordless motorized operation powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- battery lasts up to 500 cycles on a single charge
- lower and raise screen with RF Solo Remote (included)
- tab-tensioned screen maintains a smooth surface
- Zero Edge design creates a sleek look and maximizes image size
- Slate gray material with screen gain of 1.2
- rejects 65% of ambient room light so it produces a vivid picture even with some lights on
- optimal viewing angle range is 35° half-angle, 70° total
- Micro Texture surface is 9X finer than typical screens
- designed for use with HD, 4K, and 8K projectors
- flexible, PVC-based screen material
- magnetic charging cable included
- mounts to the wall with included brackets
- case dimensions: 94-1/2"W x 3-11/16"H x 3-1/2"D
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPT100SL12-NA-WTCC-12S-LI
What's in the box:
- Retractable projection screen (100")
- Battery charger
- Charging cable with holder
- RF Remote
- 2 Brackets
- 6 Screws
- 6 Leveling shims Owner's Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Screen Innovations Solo Pro 2
Screen Innovations (SI): Screen Innovations (SI) is a leading manufacturer of projection screens and associated technologies for residential and commercial applications.
Screen Sizes: The Screen Innovations Solo Pro 2 Cordless Motorized Screen is available in the following screen sizes - 100", 110, and 120" (measured diagonally).
Slate 1.2: Slate 1.2 replaces the need to settle for a substandard screen in a family room setting, by rejecting 65% of the room's ambient light versus. only <10% light rejection with a standard white or gray screen. This screen material is perfect for watching Ultra-HD video content, delivering image quality that is razor sharp with perfect color and uniformity.
- Resolution: up to 8K
- Gain: 1.2
- ALR: 65%
- Half Gain: 35 degrees
- Minium Throw: 1.5x Image Width
8K Rated: The Screen Innovations Solo Pro 2 Cordless Motorized Screen is rated for 8K video.
Ambient Light Rejection (ALR): The Slate 1.2 material is an Ambient Light Rejection (ALR) projection screen that prevents ambient light from washing out a projected image, so it can be used in a bright or dark room.
Battery Operated Motorized Screen: The projection screen features cordless motorized operation that is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The battery lasts up to 500 cycles on a single charge. The magnetic connector offers effortless connection and recharging.
RF Remote: The included RF remote controls the opening and closing from up to 30' away.
Limited One Year Warranty: Screen Innovations warrants its products, to the original purchaser only, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser provided they are properly operated according to Screen Innovations' instructions and are not damaged due to improper handling or treatment after shipment from the factory.