About the McIntosh CS4M
The ideal connection for your McIntosh gear
McIntosh speaker cables are engineered to complement the performance of the company's speakers and amplifiers. This cable contains two large conductor groups made from the finest copper. The two conductor sets are further contained in fire-proof insulators, covered in an attractive black mesh jacket, and terminated with gold-plated solid brass spade connectors.
- 4-meter single speaker cable with pre-attached spade connectors
- two large conductor groups; conductors are multiple gauges, all made from the highest quality copper
- connectors are labeled for proper direction of signal flow
- gold-plated brass breakout fittings
- gold-plated brass spade connectors
- PVC jacket with black Nylon webbing
- packed in cloth bag and box
- two of these cables are required to connect a stereo pair of speakers
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CS4M
What's in the box:
- One 4-meter speaker cable terminated with gold-plated brass spade terminals on each end
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the McIntosh CS4M
Overview: McIntosh Speaker Cables are made from the finest pure copper, and are engineered to enhance the performance of your speakers and amplifiers. Each speaker cable is made with two large conductor groups, contained in fireproof insulators, and covered in a black mesh jacket. The cables are terminated with gold-plated solid brass spade connectors, and carry a limited lifetime warranty against failure during normal use.
Note: McIntosh Speaker Cables are packaged and sold individually. This package contains one 4-meter cable (13'-1").
Insulation: The speaker cables feature Polyethylene foam (high voltage) insulation. The outer jacket is UL CL2-rated with black Nylon webbing.
Terminals: The high quality gold-plated brass spade terminals are angled for ease of connection. The connectors are 0.55" wide with an opening of 0.344" wide and 0.44" deep with a radius of 0.172"
- Conductor Gauge: 9 AWG
- Conductor Material: Oxygen-free copper (OFC)
- Outside Cable Width: 15.8mm (approximately 5/8")