About the DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo
Fly fast with a high-performance camera
The DJI Air 2S takes super-smooth 5.4K video with a variety of intelligent flight modes that make capturing cool aerial footage easy.
Fly fast with a high-performance camera
The DJI Air 2S is a powerful new big brother to the popular Mavic Air 2. Like the original, the 2S flies smooth and fast. But it comes with an upgraded 5.4K camera with a large 1" sensor for improved clarity, rich color, and impressive low-light performance.
With intelligent HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology, the Air 2S also benefits from enhanced highlight and shadow detail. Multiple shots are automatically merged to increase their dynamic range without extra post-processing.
Keep it airborne
The Fly More Combo includes several accessories to help your drone stay in the air longer. The package comes with three intelligent flight batteries, each with a flight time 31 minutes, and a charging hub that lets you make sure you've got your backups ready to go. There are also some spare propellers, just in case, a set of neutral density filters for the camera lens, and a nifty shoulder bag to make traveling with the drone easier.
Strong transmission, stable controls
Getting a fuzzy feed or losing the video connection entirely mid-flight is lame and potentially disastrous at high speeds. Luckily, the Air 2S uses OcuSync 3.0, a new and improved version of DJI's already impressive transmission system. This wireless technology automatically switches between two different bands (2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz) to resist pesky interference and provide reliable high-definition video transmission. At less than 28 milliseconds of latency, the video feed and control over your drone stay sharp and responsive, letting you relax and focus on getting sweet footage.
With a range up to 7.4 miles, you also have some serious flexibility. You can catch a shot panning over a mountainside or along a ravine while you're planted safely on terra firma.
A wide range of shooting modes
The Air 2S has plenty of options to help you get creative, from panorama modes to time-lapse videos. There's something for everyone. You can keep moving objects in focus with several FocusTrack modes, or use SmartPhoto processing to optimize your image quality in a variety of shooting conditions.
MasterShots is the next evolution of DJI's QuickShots. It lets you pick a subject and the drone will automatically keep it center-frame while performing a sequence of 10 different aerial maneuvers. It's an easy way to create a short, cool-looking cinematic video.
Making it simple to fly and share
DJI makes it easy to start learning how to fly. The DJI Fly app has comprehensive tutorials, helping you get prepped for your first real flight. Four-way infrared sensors also help you navigate and avoid potential obstacles. Before you know it, you'll be zipping the drone overhead with confidence.
You can edit your footage directly within the Fly app too. Built-in filters, background music, and professionally designed video templates help you splice together cool content in minutes. Connect to SkyPixel, DJI's social media platform, to share your creations with other hobbyists in the community.
- quadcopter with 5.4K camera, controller, three batteries, and multi-charger
- foldable, lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your launch destination
- low-noise flight technology for a quieter flight
- GPS/GLONASS positioning allows super-accurate navigation
- APAS 4.0 (Advanced Pilot Assistant Systems) help the drone safely navigate complex environments and high speeds
- four-way obstacle sensing (up, down, forward, backward)
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) provides warnings for nearby manned aircraft
- records to optional microSD memory card (256GB max., Speed Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required)
- 8 GB internal storage
- operating temperature: 14° to 104°F
- flight time: up to 31 minutes
- maximum speed: 42.5 mph (Sport Mode)
- 20-megapixel 1" CMOS image sensor
- captures 5.4K video @ 30 fps and 4K @ 60 fps
- large 2.4 µm pixel size for clear, noise-free image capture
- aperture: f/2.8
- intelligent HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology delivers improved highlight and shadow detail
- 10-bit Dlog-M color profile delivers a billion shades of color
- shoot in RAW format with a dynamic range up to 12.6 stops
- SmartPhoto combines scene recognition, HyperLight, and HDR for optimal results
- MasterShots helps you quickly create a short cinematic video focused on a single subject
- tap to initiate automated Portrait, Proximity, and Landscape sequences
- Hyperlapse mode creates time-lapse videos and processes them automatically
- panorama modes:
- Vertical (3x1; 3328×8000)
- Wide-angle (3x3; 8000×6144)
- 180° (3x7; 8192×3500)
- Sphere (3x8+1; 8192×4096)
- FocusTrack intelligent tracking modes include Active Track 4.0, Spotlight 2.0, and Point of Interest 3.0
- securely mounts a compatible smartphone
- ergonomic design stays comfortable during long flights
- OcuSync 3.0 (O3) digital video transmission system:
- sends 1080p live video to the controller from up to 7.4 miles away
- supports both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz bands with automatic switching to reduce interference
- 44 Mbps bitrate
- edit and share footage directly from the controller using free, pre-installed apps
- DJI Go 4 lets you transfer photos and video to a mobile device
- DJI Fly lets you shoot, edit, and share footage with built-in templates, filters, and music
- SkyTalk lets you livestream your aerial adventures on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram
- DJI Academy has extensive flight tutorials help get new users safely in the air faster
- download third party software for even more options to edit and share your footage
- battery life: 6 hours
- three intelligent flight batteries
- battery charging hub
- USB wall charger
- four pairs of spare low-noise propellers
- USB-C cable
- three RC (remote control) cables with micro USB, USB-C, or Lightning® connectors
- neutral density filters kit
- one pair of replacement control sticks
- shoulder bag carrying case
- 3-7/8"W x 3-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D (folded); 10"W x 3-1/16"H x 7-1/4"D (unfolded)
- weight: 21 oz.
- warranty: 1 year (6 months batteries)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # CP.MA.00000346.01
DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo