What's in the box:
- Intelligent Fight Battery (for Mavic Air 2)
- Product Information
DJI Mavic Air 2 Flight Battery reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Mavic Air 2 Flight Battery
Rechargeable Battery for the DJI Air 2: This high-density, rechargeable lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery is designed specifically for the DJI Mavic Air 2 or Air 2S aerial drone. With a built-in DJI Intelligent Battery Management System, battery status is monitored and reported in real time, allowing you to focus less on power levels and more on flying. It also features overcharging and overdischarging protection as well as low-temperature protection.
- Intelligent Flight Battery: The DJI Intelligent Flight Battery in the Mavic Air adopts the latest technologies to ensure that the flight control system is able to obtain accurate battery level. This allows it to calculate remaining flight times more accurately. It also gives pilots a full understanding of the overall battery status, including real-time battery cell status, circle number, temperature and more - and all in the DJI Fly app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 6.0+).
- BMS (Battery Management System): As well as monitoring the battery status during flight, the BMS (Battery Management System) also has overcharge and over discharge protection, reducing the likelihood of battery damage. When not in use for extended periods of time, DJI Intelligent Flight Battery automatically discharges to 50% charge, keeping it at an optimum charge level for extended battery life. When flying in cold temperatures, the BMS will activate low-temperature protection and will control power output according to the temperature. This ensures the battery can provide adequate propulsion without damage from the cold.
Note: The battery must be fully charged before using it for the first time.
- Battery Type: 3-Cell polymer lithium-ion battery
- Rated Capacity: 3500 mAh, 40.42 Wh (typical value)
- Voltage: 11.55V (rated), 13.2V (limited charge)
- Temperature: 14-140 degrees Fahrenheit (charge), 5-140 degrees Fahrenheit (discharge)