About the DJI P4 Multispectral Drone
In-depth aerial crop analysis
The DJI P4 with multispectral sensor gives multiple views for sophisticated analysis of crop conditions.
In-depth aerial crop analysis
The DJI P4 multispectral drone is a sophisticated tool for aerial surveying and agricultural analysis. It features a specialized, gimbal-stabilized camera with six sensors, and an OcuSync transmission system that offers reliable HD image and video transmission at distances of up to 4.3 miles.
Multispectral sensor package
Where most drones would mount a single camera, the P4 mounts a package of six sensors. One filters data with an RGB sensor, and there are five monochrome sensors: blue, green, red, red edge and near infrared.
An integrated spectral sunlight sensor on top monitors the effect of ambient light to make sure results are as accurate as possible.
If you need more accuracy in aerial surveying, the drone has a built-in RTK antenna compatible with rgw DJI D-RTK 2 mobile station (not included).
Versatile flight planning and project management
DJI's GS Pro app will help you plan efficient inspections and surveys. It saves historical flight data to the cloud and allows easy data sharing. You can create efficient, repeatable custom flight paths and set operational parameters to create a highly accurate 3D map. You can import KML/SHP files into the app, too.
Choose your flight mode
Two flight modes let you choose which of the drone's capabilities best suit you during any given outing. Positioning mode offers simple flight controls with plenty of help with navigation and safety assistance. Experienced pilots may prefer Attitude mode's smoother, more responsive maneuvering.
- TimeSync system keeps flight controller, multispectral sensor and optional RTK module perfectly synchronized
- OcuSync transmission system offers stable and reliable HD image and video transmission at distances of up to 4.3 miles
- GS Pro app allows pilots to intelligently control the quadcopter
- Photogrammetry and Waypoint Flight modes for pre-flight planning
- built-in RTK antenna compatible with DJI D-RTK 2 mobile station (not included)
- flight time: up to 27 minutes
- maximum speed: 36 mph
- adapt to flight conditions with two flight modes (Positioning and Attitude)
- multi-directional obstacle sensing
- detects potential obstacles up to 49 feet away
- GPS/GLONASS positioning allows super-accurate navigation
- flight controller with twin joysticks and built-in mobile device holder
- Return to Home mode helps you land safely
- weight: 3.27 lbs.
- includes six cameras: five monochrome and one RGB
- each camera's sensor is 2.08 megapixels
- 62.7° field of view
- fast shutter speeds down to 1/20,000 sec.
- RGB ISO range: 200-800
- records to includedmicroSD memory card
Included accessories and warranty:
- portable remote controller with 4.3-mile transmission range
- two rechargeable intelligent flight batteries
- micro USB cable
- battery charger
- carrying case
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.AG.00000206.01
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI P4 Multispectral Drone