About the DJI AGRAS T10
Cover more ground, faster
The DJI AGRAS T10 efficiently sprays your crops with water or pesticides by fulfilling automated flight missions.
Cover more ground, faster
DJI's AGRAS T10 is a powerful quadcopter designed for agricultural use. It features an 8-liter (2.11-gallon) tank with four nozzles that can water crops or keep harvest-gobbling bugs away by spreading pesticides. This efficient aerial solution saves time and labor by letting you plan out missions that cover up to 15 acres for every hour of use. Plan the route in advance with the controller's built-in DJI Agriculture app, then watch the drone act out your instructions automatically.
This drone excels in a wide variety of environments: it operates in temperatures from 32° to 113°F and resists winds up to 17.9 miles per hour. It's also IP67-certified against water and dust, so you can count on the drone finishing its mission even if the weather is unfavorable. And the spray tank is washable, so you can thoroughly clean the tank to safely switch out payloads.
Dual FPV cameras
You can monitor your drone's mission progress in real-time with dual FPV (first-person view) cameras. One camera is forward-facing, while the other acts as a rear-view. There's even a bright, built-in searchlight that illuminates your drone's path as it works into the night.
Advanced positioning and navigation
The AGRAS T10 couples global satellite (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS) and RTK (Real-time Kinematic) positioning for centimeter-level accuracy. This means your planned flight paths are executed to the letter. The drone also has a spherical radar system that provides precise environmental data about the surrounding area — even in poor weather conditions or with interference from light or dust. This radar system allows the T10 to detect and avoid obstacles automatically while it completes its planned mission.
Smart controller with an ultra-bright screen
The included RM500 smart controller has an ultra-bright, built-in 5.5-inch screen. No need to rely on a smartphone's tiny screen — you can control the drone with a view that stays bright and clear even when the sun is as its highest. The DJI Agriculture app is integrated directly into the controller to make mission planning as simple as possible. For larger operations, you can even control up to three drones simultaneously for maximum coverage.
- aerial quadcopter designed for agricultural applications like watering crops and spreading pesticides
- built-in LEDs make the drone easy to track in the field and indicate drone status
- foldable for easier transportation
- RTK (real-time kinematic) module and GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS) for centimeter-level positioning
- supports DJI D-RTK 2 Mobile Station or network RTK
- comes with RTK module that attaches to included remote controller
- spherical radar system with automatic obstacle detection and avoidance
- RTH (Return to Home) at the press of a button, if signal is lost, or the drone is low battery
- drone automatically avoids obstacles on return routes
- IP67-certified against water and dust
- operating temperature: 32° to 113°F
- flight time: up to 19 minutes; 8.7 minutes at maximum takeoff weight
- resists winds up to 17.9 mph
- flight range: 4.3 miles
- maximum altitude: 2.8 miles
- maximum speed: 15.6 mph
- 8-liter (2.11-gallon) tank with four sprayers for water or pesticides
- can cover 15 acres per hour of operation
- maximum spray flow: 1.8 liters per minute (with included SX1100VS nozzle)
- compatible with optional SX110015VS and XR11002VS nozzles (sold separately)
- precise dual-channel electromagnetic flowmeter with ±2° error rate
- maximum spray width: 9.8 to 18 feet
- optional T10 Spreading System 3.0 lets you spread fertilizers, seeds, and feed (sold separately)
- rated for a take-off weight of up to 54.6 lbs.
- dual FPV (first person view) cameras for live monitoring
- front camera: 129° horizontal FOV
- rear camera: 82° vertical FOV
- resolution: 720p @ 15-30 fps
- bright searchlight for nighttime operation
RM500 remote controller:
- ultra-bright 5.5-inch HD screen with Android™ OS
- built-in DJI Agriculture app lets you plan and execute automated flight missions
- control up to three drones at once for increased efficiency
- OcuSync 2.0 transmits clear video up to 4.3 miles
- supports both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz bands with automatic switching to reduce interference
- built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®
- HDMI port lets you output video for playback on an external display
- 32GB internal memory storage
- can record to a microSD card (128GB max., supports UHS-I Speed Grade 3)
- includes lanyard for added comfort during long operations
- battery life: 2 hours
General info and included accessories:
- intelligent flight battery and charging hub
- USB wall-charger and USB-C cable
- 4G dongle lets you connect to a mobile network with a compatible device
- 77-1/8"W x 21-13/16"H x 72-3/16"D (arms and blades extended); 48-9/16"W x 21-13/16"H x 43-13/16"D (arms and blades folded)
- weight: 37.09 lbs. (with battery)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # CP.AG.00000421.01
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the DJI AGRAS T10