- lets you attach one compatible camera to a DJI Matrice 210 V2 drone
- supports DJI Zenmuse X5S, XT2, Z30 and other DJI cameras
- external GPS module recommended, since payload can affect signal strength of drone's internal GPS
- 5"W x 2"H x 5-1/2"D
- warranty: 6 months
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.EN.00000144.01
What's in the box:
- Single upward gimbal connector
- 8 Screws
- User Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Single Upward Gimbal Connector for Matrice 210 V2
Matrice 210 V2 Single Upward Gimbal Connector: The Single Upward Gimbal Connector is used to mount a compatible camera to the top of a Matrice 210 V2 or Matri 210 RTK V2 aircraft. Its designe gives it an IP43 Ingress Protection (only when equipped with a waterproof camera - sold separately), in accordance with the global IEC 60529 standard. The Matrice 210 V2 Single Upward Gimbal Connector supporst the Zenmuse X4S, X5S, X7, XT, XT2, and Z30 gimbal cameras; as well as DJI Playload SDK products.
Note: The Matrice 200 Series V2 GPS Kit (964CPEN143 - sold separately), which features a built-in GPS module and compass, is required when the Single Upward Gimbal Connector is used on a Matrice 210 V2 aircraft to obtain better GPS signal.