About the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced RTK Module
Add aerial precision
This RTK Module is designed for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced aerial quadcopter. It helps bring superior accuracy to aerial inspections, surveys, and mapping. RTK (Real-time Kinematics) geotags each image with positional metadata as it's taken, providing corrections in real-time. This makes the module an invaluable add-on for surveyors looking for an efficient and cost-effective alternative to otherwise expensive and time-consuming work.
- designed for use with Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced drone
- RTK (Real-time Kinematics) antenna provides incredibly accurate positioning data in real-time
- positional precision: 1 cm+1 ppm (horizontal); 1.5 cm+1 ppm (vertical)
- support for NTRIP (Networked Transport of RTCM via Internet Protocol) allows the module to access data from a base station (sold separately) over the internet
- connects to drone via micro USB
- 2-3/4"W x 2-3/4"H x 2-3/8"D
- warranty: 6 months
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.EN.00000335.01
What's in the box:
- M2EA RTK Module
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced RTK Module
M2EA RTK Module: The M2EA RTK Module allows DJI's Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced aerial drone to achieve centimeter-level accuracy and supports NTRIP (Networked Transport of RTCM via Internet Protocol). This RTK (Real-time Kinematics) antenna provides incredibly accurate positioning data in real-time.
- RTK Positioning Accuracy: When the RTK status is FIX, 1cm+1ppm (horizontally), 1.5cm+1 ppm (vertically)
- Power Requirements: microUSB (approximately 3W)
- Dimensions: 2.75" (w) x 2.75" (h) x 2.375" (d)
Note: The M2EA RTK Module is only compatible with the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced; it is not compatible with other Mavic 2 Enterprise models and versions.