About the DJI Motion Controller
Flying in first-person just got even cooler
Designed to work with the DJI FPV Drone, this little remote controller enhances your flying experience in big ways. The FPV Drone already offered an immersive first-person experience, but motion controls takes that immersion to the next level.
You can tilt and turn the Motion Controller to produce corresponding movements with the drone. And an on-screen icon helps orient your motions so they feel natural and intuitive. The buttons on the remote are simple too, letting you accelerate with the pull of a trigger and take pictures with a quick thumb-press. This is about the coolest way to fly a drone, hand-down.
- motion remote controller for DJI FPV Drone
- simple buttons and natural motion controls make flying in first-person even more immersive
- OcuSync 3.0 (O3) digital transmission system:
- supports both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz bands with automatic switching to reduce interference
- stays connected with drone up to 6.2 miles away
- operating temperature: 14° to 104°F
- battery life: 300 minutes
- weight: 5.89 oz.
- warranty: 6 months
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.FP.00000020.02
What's in the box:
- Motion controller (for DJI FPV)
- Wrist strap
- User Guide
DJI Motion Controller reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Motion Controller
DJI Motion Controller: When used with the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI's FPV Drone or Air Unit (all sold separately), the DJI Motion Controller provides an immersive and intuitive flying experience that allows you to easily control the aircraft using only your hand movements. In addition to flight control, the motion controller also operates camera functions.
- The DJI Motion Controller will need to be wirelessly paired withe DJI FPV Goggles and FPV drone or Air Unit (all sold separately).
- It will also need to be activated through the DJI Fly app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) on your compatible smartphone device
OcuSync 3.0 Technology (O3): Built into the DJI Motion Controller is DJI's OcuSync 3.0 (O3) transmission technology, offering a maximum transmission range of 6 miles (10 km) and a minimum end-to-end latency within 28 ms. The motion controller works at both 2.4 and 5.8 GHz, plus is capable of selecting the best transmission channel automatically.
Note: Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience.
Flight Controls: The DJI Motion Controller allows you to maneuver your compatible DJI aerial drone based on your natural hand motions, plus a simple trigger control for acceleration.
- Rotate the motion controller to control the orientation of the aircraft. The orientation of the aircraft changes with the rotation of the motion controller accordingly and is always consistent with the orientation of the controller.
- The orientation of the aircraft can also be controlled by tilting the motion controller left and right. Tilt left to rotate the aircraft counterclockwise and tilt right to rotate clockwise. The aircraft hovers in place if the motion controller is a zero attitude. The tilt angle corresponds to the angular velocity of the rotation of the aircraft. the greater the tilt angle of the controller, the faster the aircraft will rotate.
- Tilt the motion controller up and down to control the tilt of the gimbal. The tilt of the gimbal changes with the tilt of the controller accordingly and is always consistent with the orientation of the motion controller.
- To control the ascent or descent of the aircraft, first tile the motion controller 90 degrees up or down. Once complete, simply press the accelerator button to make the aircraft ascend or descent.
- Press the accelerator to fly in the direction of the circle in the DJI FPV Goggles V2. Apply more pressure to accelerate and release to stop and hover.
Camera Controls: In addition to flight control, the DJI Motion Controller operates basic camera functions with a Shutter/Record button and a Gimbal Tilt Slider switch.
Built-In Rechargeable Battery: The DJI Motion Controller features a built-in, rechargeable lithium-polymer (LiPO) battery. The maximum runtime of the DJI Motion Controller's built-in battery is approximately 5 hours. The motion controller features a USB-C charging port and can be charged with the AC power adapter included with the DJI FPV drone.
Note: There is not USB-C cable or battery charger included with the DJI Motion Controller.
Wrist-Strap: The DJI Motion Controller comes with a removable strap that can be used to secure the controller around your wrist.