About the DJI FPV Goggles V2
All but the wind in your hair
All but the wind in your hair
Who hasn't dreamed of flying, free and unencumbered by the weight of the world? With DJI's FPV Goggles V2 you can see with a drone's-eye view and virtually experience the exhilaration of zipping through the air like a falcon. As an avid gamer and sad terrestrial creature, this gets me pumped. While I'm unlikely to pick up an experimental jet pack anytime soon, these goggles get pretty close to the real thing.
Note: currently the FPV Goggles V2 are only compatible with the FPV Drone, FPV Air Unit, and FPV Remote Controller, but more equipment may be added later. Keep your eyes peeled!
Strong transmission, stable controls
These goggles provide high definition, long-distance video transmission with less than 28 milliseconds of latency. This ensures your video feed and control over your drone are sharp and responsive throughout. The transmission is also omnidirectional, allowing you to fly your drone regardless of where it's positioned. Behind you, directly above — doesn't matter. With Focus mode you can even prioritize the resolution of your center view, helping you better navigate the environment at high speeds.
Stay airborne longer
With a battery life of 110 minutes, the goggles hold more than enough juice to keep up with longer flying sessions. With most drones, you'll make it through a few battery swaps before you even have to think about recharging the goggles.
No need to worry about the goggles wearing you down and taking the fun out of flying either. The padded rim of the goggles and adjustable headband are ergonomically designed to make sure extended piloting sessions remain comfortable.
- designed to work with DJI FPV Drone, DJI FPV Air Unit, and DJI FPV Remote Controller
- 4 omnidirectional, dual-band antennas
- two-way communication stabilizes signal connections
- switchable analog and digital video transmission
- two channel adjustment buttons for fast frequency switching
- dual 2-inch view screens
- 1440 x 810 resolution (per screen)
- 144 Hz refresh rate
- note: avoid exposing the inside of the goggles to direct light
- live view: 810p @ 120fps (low-latency mode); 810p @ 60fps (high-quality mode)
- adjustable FOV (field of view): 30° to 54°
- adjustable image size from 50-100%
- less than 28ms latency for pinpoint control at high speed
- share camera views with other goggles in Audience mode
- increase resolution in the center of your view in Focus mode
- frequency range: 2.400-2.4835 GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz
- only supports 5.8 GHz when used with DJI FPV Air Unit
- immersive video playback of MP4, MOV, and MKV files
- Type C USB input (cable included) for data transfer
- records video to optional microSD card
- battery life: 110 minutes
- 7-15/16"W x 4-15/16"H x 4-5/16"D with antennas; 7-1/4"W x 4-13/16"H x 4-5/16"D without antennas
- weight: 0.92 lbs. (with headband and antennas)
- warranty: 6 months
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.FP.00000051.01
What's in the box:
DJI FPV Goggles V2 owner's manual
- FPV goggles
- 4 Antennas
- 51" USB-C to DC cable
- 42" USB-C to USB cable
- User Guide
DJI FPV Goggles V2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the DJI FPV Goggles V2
FPV Goggles V2: The DJI FPV Goggles V2 give you a first-person view of your DJI aircraft's aerial's camera with real-time video and audio transmission. Now, you can feel the thrill of a truly immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and your compatible DJI aerial drone. It utilizes DJI's OcuSync 3.0 transmission technology (O3), offering a maximum transmission range of 6 miles (10km). The DJI FPV Goggles V2 with DJI O3 image transmission offers high definition (810p), low latency, long-distance transmission, and strong anti-interference capabilities.
- HD First-Person View: The DJI FPV Goggles V2 are a equipped with high-performance dual 2" screens with support of displaying a 810p/120fps live video feed. HD video transmission at up to 120fps gives you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
- Obstacle Detection Status: Obstacle Detection Status displays over the first-person live video feed. It indicates the distance between the aircraft and obstacles, as well as the general direction of the obstacles.
- Playback & Control: The FPV Goggles V2 can also be used to play videos recorded by the goggles, as well as set transmission, control, and camera parameters using its on-screen menu and the included Remote Controller 2.
- Audience Mode: The DJI FPV supports Audience Mode to share the view from the aerial drone on other sets of DJI FPV Goggles V2 (sold separately). Simply put the other DJI FPV Goggles V2 to the same aircraft channel.
Note: You can adjust the goggles' Interpupillary Distance (IPD) between 58mm and 70mm to match the width of the lenses and your eyes until the dual-screen images are properly aligned into one smooth, focused image. The DJI FPV Goggles V2 can even be worn over glasses.
Compatibility: The DJI FPV Goggles V2 can be used with DJI's FPV Drone or Air Unit, as well a controlled by DJI's FPV Remote Controller or Remote Controller 2 (all sold separately).
OcuSync 3.0 Technology (O3): The FPV Goggles V2 utilizes an adapted version of DJI's OcuSync 3.0 transmission technology (O3) for a strong and reliable wireless transmission signal with ultra-smooth, clear, and reliable image footage. The OcuSync 3.0 transmission system for the DJI FPV Goggles V2 provides a maximum video transmission range up to 6 miles (10km) and a minimum end-to-end latency within 28 ms. OcuSync 3.0 (O3) and multiple high-gain, dual-band (2.4GHz/5.8GHz) antennas on the DJI FPV Goggles V2 support omnidirectional signal reception, offering a sensitive and stable signal. An increased signal means pilots can fly farther and see more. It also means increased safety as loss of signal is less likely. And with a low-latency feed, pilots can be confident in what they see through the FPV Goggles V2 in real-time.
- 810p HD Video: OcuSync 3.0 (O3) has a video transmission distance of up to 6 miles (10km) and can deliver a 810p FHD resolution livestream directly from your compatible DJI drone's camera to the DJI FPV Goggles V2. Now, you can enjoy more freedom for exploring and more clarity for that perfect shot.
- Dual Band: OcuSync 3.0 (O3) works at both 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz with the capability of selecting the best transmission channel automatically. This enhanced anti-interference ability greatly improves the smoothness and stability of the video transmission, providing an integrated and immersive flight experience.
Note: Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience.
Rechargeable Battery: The FPV Goggles V2 feature a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery that has a maximum runtime of approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes. The AC power adapter included with your DJI's FPV Drone can be used to charge the battery. The battery must be removed from the Goggles for charging.
- Capacity: 1800 mAh
- Voltage: 9V (max)
- Energy: 18 Wh
The DJI FPV Goggles V2 replaces these items
- compatible with Mavic, Spark, Phantom 4 and Inspire 2 drones
- dual 5-inch, 1920 x 1080 viewscreens
- rechargeable 9440 mAh battery built into headband
5 questions already asked