About the DJI FPV Goggles V2
All but the wind in your hair
All but the wind in your hair
Who hasn't dreamed of flying, free and unencumbered by the weight of the world? With DJI's FPV Goggles V2 you can see with a drone's-eye view and virtually experience the exhilaration of zipping through the air like a falcon. As an avid gamer and sad terrestrial creature, this gets me pumped. While I'm unlikely to pick up an experimental jet pack anytime soon, these goggles get pretty close to the real thing.
Note: currently the FPV Goggles V2 are only compatible with the FPV Air Unit and FPV Remote Controller, but more equipment may be added later. Keep your eyes peeled!
Strong transmission, stable controls
These goggles provide high definition, long-distance video transmission with less than 28 milliseconds of latency. This ensures your video feed and control over your drone are sharp and responsive throughout. The transmission is also omnidirectional, allowing you to fly your drone regardless of where it's positioned. Behind you, directly above — doesn't matter. With Focus mode you can even prioritize the resolution of your center view, helping you better navigate the environment at high speeds.
Stay airborne longer
With a battery life of 110 minutes, the goggles hold more than enough juice to keep up with longer flying sessions. With most drones, you'll make it through a few battery swaps before you even have to think about recharging the goggles.
No need to worry about the goggles wearing you down and taking the fun out of flying either. The padded rim of the goggles and adjustable headband are ergonomically designed to make sure extended piloting sessions remain comfortable.
- designed to work with DJI FPV Air Unit and DJI FPV Remote Controller
- 4 omnidirectional, dual-band antennas
- two-way communication stabilizes signal connections
- switchable analog and digital video transmission
- two channel adjustment buttons for fast frequency switching
- dual 2-inch view screens
- 1440 x 810 resolution (per screen)
- 144 Hz refresh rate
- note: avoid exposing the inside of the goggles to direct light
- live view: 810p @ 120fps (low-latency mode); 810p @ 60fps (high-quality mode)
- adjustable FOV (field of view): 30° to 54°
- adjustable image size from 50-100%
- less than 28ms latency for pinpoint control at high speed
- share camera views with other goggles in Audience mode
- increase resolution in the center of your view in Focus mode
- frequency range: 2.400-2.4835 GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz
- only supports 5.8 GHz when used with DJI FPV Air Unit
- immersive video playback of MP4, MOV, and MKV files
- Type C USB input (cable included) for data transfer
- records video to optional microSD card
- 7-15/16"W x 4-15/16"H x 4-5/16"D with antennas; 7-1/4"W x 4-13/16"H x 4-5/16"D without antennas
- weight: 0.92 lbs. (with headband and antennas)
- warranty: 6 months
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.FP.00000051.01
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI FPV Goggles V2
The DJI FPV Goggles V2 replaces these items
- compatible with Mavic, Spark, Phantom 4 and Inspire 2 drones
- dual 5-inch, 1920 x 1080 viewscreens
- rechargeable 9440 mAh battery built into headband