About the DJI Inspire 2/X7 Standard Combo
A sophisticated drone with an exceptional camera
A sophisticated drone with an exceptional camera
This impressive pairing of aircraft and camera offers cinematic video quality and extremely sharp still images, with exceptionally accurate colors for both. The DJI Inspire 2 drone is fast and maneuverable, and has a sophisticated imaging system built-in. The Zenmuse X7 camera can shoot 6K video at up to 30fps, and takes 24-megapixel still photos.
There's also a flight controller with a a transmission distance of over four miles, and a built-in mobile device holder for tablets or smartphones. And the standard combo includes two flight batteries, a battery charger and hub, and a hard plastic carrying case to help protect your investment.
What makes this camera special?
The Zenmuse X7 is what is known as a Super 35 camera. It features an S35 image sensor that's much larger than the one found in a similar camera like the Zenmuse X5S. That allows for wider dynamic range and more definition in photos and video. The camera's advanced DJI Color Cinema System preserves accurate colors for easier post-processing, too. And there's a 16mm F2.8 aspherical lens included, with a built-in neutral density filter.
4K — and above — image processing
This version of the Inspire 2 is equipped with a CineCore 2.1 image processing system that's optimized for use with the X7 camera. There's an on-board FPV camera for piloting views and obstacle sensing, but the X7 does the artistic work. The free DJI GO 4 app offers remote control of the camera's functions and settings.
It can certainly handle 4K, but it can do even more than that. Imagine shooting aerial scenes with 6K resolution — it's a level of detail and stunning accuracy few other airborne cameras can match.
DJI's Lightbridge technology — which is built-in to the included flight controller — lets you transmit up to 1080p video from a range of up to 4.3 miles away. If you're using multiple controllers, it can feed video to the pilot and camera operator simultaneously through a dual-band Wi-Fi® connection.
Fly faster and longer
The Inspire 2 is a versatile tool for filmmakers and other professionals, so it has to perform in the field. It reaches a top speed of 67 miles per hour, and increased battery life keeps it aloft for up to 27 minutes at a time — a real boon for capturing cinematic Ultra HD video, or composing a beautiful still photo. The Inspire 2 even has battery warming technology, so it can operate efficiently in the cold.
Intelligent flight modes
Even the best pilot can use a little help, especially when the job demands precision. The Inspire 2 can automatically track a chosen subject while it's in flight with Spotlight Pro mode. Tough shots can be simplified by using additional modes like Point of Interest, Waypoint, QuickSpin, TapFly and ActiveTrack.
The Inspire 2 even keeps itself safe, using vision sensors, infrared scanning, and terrain monitors to avoid obstacles. Smart Return Home mode lets it avoid anything in its path, even when it's automatically flying back to its launch point.
- Inspire 2 drone with Zenmuse X7 camera and accessories
- combo includes controller, two TB50 flight batteries, charging hub, carrying case, and microSD card
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Inspire 2 drone:
- light magnesium/aluminum composite airframe with carbon fiber arms
- max. speed of 67 miles per hour
- up to 27 minutes of flight time on full battery charge
- uses GLONASS and GPS as a dual-positioning system to get higher precision and quicker satellite acquisition
- built-in sensors help avoid obstacles during flight
- advanced CineCore 2.1 image processing system:
- captures up to 6K (CinemaDNG RAW) and 5.2K (Apple ProRes) footage at 30 fps
- FAT32/ExFAT universal file system
- records video simultaneously to integrated DJI CINESSD storage drive and microSD card (included)
- built-in 2-axis FPV camera for pilot's FPV view and obstacle sensing
- 34"W x 8-7/16"H x 31-1/2"D
- weight: 7.25 lbs.
Zenmuse X7 camera:
- compact Super 35 camera and gimbal for aerial photography and cinematography
- DJI DL-S 16mm F2.8 ND ASPH lens included (built-in neutral density filter)
- integrated DL mount allows easy lens switching
- large S35 CMOS image sensor
- shoots 6K video at 30fps (4K at 60fps)
- takes sharp, clear 24-megapixel still photos
- up to 20 frames per second in burst mode
- 14 stops of dynamic range
- shutter speed: 8 to 1/8000 sec.
- ISO: 100-6400 (video), 100 - 25600 (photo)
- DJI Color Cinema System preserves accurate colors for easier post-processing
- DJI GO 4 app offers remote control of the camera's functions and settings
- 4-1/4"W x 6"H x 5-1/4"D
- weight: 15.83 oz.
- flight controller with built-in mobile device holder for tablets or smartphones
- dual-band switching with Lightbridge transmission technology
- transmitting distance of over four miles
- USB and mini-HDMI connections for an external display
- two TB50 intelligent flight batteries
- Inspire 2 battery charger and power cable
- Inspire 2 charging hub with space for up to four TB50 batteries
- 16GB microSD memory card
- USB Type-A connecting cable
- hard plastic protective carrying case
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # CP.IN.00000015.01
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Inspire 2/X7 Standard Combo