About the DJI Mini 2 Two-Way Charging Hub
A dual-purpose hub
The two-way charging hub for the DJI Mini 2 charges its intelligent flight batteries and acts as a power bank for other external devices — like your smartphone. When charging another device, the hub draws power from the battery. Up to three batteries can be charged in sequence to help make sure you're locked and loaded for your next flying session.
- charges up to three DJI Mini 2 intelligent flight batteries
- acts as a power bank for external devices (USB Type-A cable not included)
- draws power from the battery, charging smartphones and other mobile devices
- batteries charge in sequence
- warranty: 6 months
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.MA.00000328.01
What's in the box:
- Charging hub (for DJI Mini 2/SE)
- User Guide
DJI Mini 2 Two-Way Charging Hub reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Mini 2 Two-Way Charging Hub
DJI Mini 2/SE Charging Hub: The DJI Mini 2 Charging Hub is designed specifically for the DJI Mini 2 and Mini SE aerial drone along with the DJI 18W USB charger. It is capable of charging up to 3 batteries in sequence and can even be used as a power bank to charge additional devices. Supporting QC and USB PD fast-charging protocols, the DJI Mini 2/SE Charging Hub can charge batteries at up to 29 W.
- Sequential Charging: The Charging Hub lets you charge up to 3 batteries in sequence. It automatically recognizes the battery at the highest level and charges it first. An intelligent LED lets you know the battery level at a glance. It takes approximately 4 hours to full charge 3 batteries.
- Power Bank: The Charging Hub is equipped with a USB-charging port and can be used as a power bank. It is capable of charging a variety of devices - such as the DJI Pocket series, Osmo Action, smartphones, and tablets.
Note: This is a charging hub only; it is not a stand-alone power charger. You will also need DJI's 18W USB charger (which is included with the DJI Mini 2).
- Input: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A
- USB Port Output: Max 5V/2A
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight: 2.54 ounces