About the DJI RC Pro
Premium controller for the DJI Mavic 3
Premium controller for the DJI Mavic 3
The DJI RC Pro is a pro-style controller designed for the brand new DJI Mavic 3 quadcopter. This smart remote replaces the RC-N1 controller and adds key improvements like a built-in touchscreen and integrated apps for an even smoother flying experience flying your drone. It's the same upgraded model included in the Mavic 3's Premium Cine Combo. This controller also works with the popular Air 2S and a planned firmware update for January 2022 will allow the controller to operate additional DJI drones.
A bright built-in screen for a crystal-clear video feed
Drone controllers commonly require you to dock a smartphone, which functions as the screen to display your aircraft's video feed. The trouble is, the relatively dim screens on most phones can make it hard to see the details in the wrong weather or time of day. The DJI RC Pro remote controller comes with a built-in high-brightness touchscreen. No need to rely on your smartphone — you can control the drone with a view that stays bright and clear even when the sun is as its highest.
Making it simple to fly and share
The DJI RC Pro makes it easy to fly and share your aerial escapades online with a comfortable design, simple controls, and pre-installed smart features. You can edit your footage directly within the Fly app. Built-in filters, background music, and professionally designed video templates help you splice together cool content in minutes. Connect to SkyPixel, DJI's social media platform, to share your creations with other hobbyists in the community. This controller also supports third party apps to give you even more options to share and edit your work.
Strong transmission, stable controls
Getting a fuzzy feed or losing the video connection entirely mid-flight annoying at best, and potentially dangerous at high speeds. Luckily, the RC Pro remote controller uses OcuSync 3.0+, an upgraded version of DJI's already impressive transmission system. This wireless technology automatically switches between two different bands (2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz) to resist pesky interference and provide reliable high-definition video transmission.
OcuSync's low-latency transmission gives you high-definition video feeds at a smooth 60 frames per second, and it keeps your control of your drone sharp and responsive. With a range up to 9.3 miles, you also have some serious flexibility. You can catch a shot panning over a mountainside or along a ravine while you're planted safely on terra firma.
- remote controller designed for DJI Mavic 3 quadcopter
- firmware update planned for January 2022 allow the controller to operate additional DJI drones
- built-in high-brightness display for a clear live view
- 1000-nit screen is twice as bright as a conventional smartphone display
- Auto mode uses a built-in light sensor to automatically adjust the screen's brightness
- SRE (Sunlight Readable Enhancement) optimizes the display for clear visibility even under direct sunlight
- ergonomic design stays comfortable during long flights
- built-in speakers and microphone for audio recording and playback
- OcuSync 3.0+ (O3+) digital video transmission system:
- sends 1080p live video @ 60 fps to the controller from up to 9.3 miles away
- supports both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz bands with automatic switching to reduce interference
- edit and share footage directly from the controller using free, pre-installed apps
- DJI Go 4 lets you transfer photos and video to a mobile device
- DJI Fly lets you shoot, edit, and share footage with built-in templates, filters, and music
- SkyTalk lets you livestream your aerial adventures on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram
- DJI Academy has extensive flight tutorials help get new users safely in the air faster
- download third party software for even more options to edit and share your footage
- built-in 32GB memory
- can record to optional microSD memory card (512GB max., Speed Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required)
- battery life: up to 3 hours
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.MA.00000406.01
What's in the box:
- RC Pro Controller
- 2 Control sticks (stored on back of controller)
- 19" USB-C to USB-A cable
- Product Information
DJI RC Pro reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI RC Pro
Compatibility: The DJI RC Pro Controller is compatible with DJI's Mavic 3 Series drones (including the Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Cine), as well as DJI's Air 2S drone. More compatible DJI drones will be available in the future via firmware updates.
Note: Always make sure the DJI RC Pro Controller and your compatible DJI Mavic 3, Mavic 3 Cine, and Air 2S drone have the latest firmware update for optimum performance and compatibility.
High Performance Processor: The DJI RC Pro Controller is equipped with the latest-generation processor, offering stronger performance and lower power consumption. This results in 4x improved CPU performance, 7x improved GPU performance, and 20% lower power consumption over its predecessor. DJI RC Pro Controller brings a more durable, stable, and smooth system that simply enhances flying.
5.5" HD Screen: The DJI RC Pro Controller has a built-in 5.5" HD (1080p) screen, providing an ultra-bright display to keep your live feed easily viewable, even in direct sunlight outdoors. At 1000 nits, the display is approximately twice as bright as conventional smartphone and tablet devices. The display screen's brightness can be manually or automatically adjusted. When in Auto mode is enabled, the DJI RC Pro Controller's built-in light sensor will automatically adjust the brightness level according to the surrounding environment. By enabling the SRE (Sunlight Readable Enhancement) function, the display screen will be automatically enhanced and optimized so that content is still clearly visible even under direct sunlight. The 5.5" HD (1080p) screen can be used for live-view and video playback.
OcuSync 3.0+ Video Transmission: Equipped with OcuSync 3.0+ video transmission technology and a 2T4R high-gain antenna, the RC Pro Controller offers enhanced signal coverage and keeps transmission stable and smooth. OS 3.0+ utilizes auto-switching between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz to reduce the influence of environmental interference on drone operation and image quality, as well as ensure reliable long-range transmission with low-latency. The DJI RC Pro Controller delivers wireless 1080p/60Hz live video transmission at a distances up to 9.3 miles (15km) with latency as low as 120ms. Once initially paired with the DJI Mavic 3 or Air 2S drone, the DJI RC Pro Controller will automatically connect to your drone as soon as it's powered on so you can take off fast and never miss a moment of the action.
Joystick, Push-Button, & Touchscreen Controls: The DJI RC Pro Controller features joystick & push-button, and touchscreen controls to operate the DJI Mavic 3 or Air 2S drone. The joystick and push-button controls operate basic flight and camera functions, while the touchscreen gives you access to more advanced flight and camera features. Customizable buttons can quickly enable or disable frequently used functions.
- Flight Controls: Use dual 4-way joystick controllers to operate your drone's flight pattern; including Orientation (Yaw) Up/Down (Throttle), Forward/Backward (Pitch), and Left/Right (Roll). You can also use the Flight Mode switch to select between Normal, Sport, and Cinema. In addition, you can press and hold the "RTH" button to start the Return-to-Home procedure. The touchscreen gives you access to Intelligent Flight Modes and Flight Settings.
- Camera Controls: Use the controller's Shutter button to shoot still photos and the Record button to capture videos. A multi-function dial lets you adjust a variety of camera settings such as ISO, shutter seed, exposure, focus, and aperture. The touchscreen gives you access to Intelligent Camera Modes and Camera Settings.
Embedded DJI Fly app: The DJI RC Pro Controller is equipped with a customized Android operating system, as well as embedded DJI Fly application software, allowing complete control of the DJI Mavic 3 or Air 2S drone without the need for a smart mobile device.
- Flight Controls: Control the flight pattern of your Mavic 3 drone, while viewing a live video feed (up to 1080p) and flight telemetry data directly from the touchscreen of the DJI RC Pro Controller. A brand new Flight Record feature automatically synchronizes flight data, keeping it readily accessible for you to review at any time.
- Camera Functions: The embedded DJI Fly app gives you complete control of your camera and a live HD video feed right from the DJI RC Pro Controller's touchscreen. You'll be able to adjust camera settings and use this real-time view to line up the perfect shot. You can snap photos and record vides with just a tap of the controller's touchscreen.
- Intelligent Flight Modes: Create professional aerial videos and photos effortlessly with advanced Intelligent Flight Modes that can be accessed through the embedded DJI Fly app on the DJI RC Pro Controller. Capture shots that would once have required practice and training with just a few taps of your finger.
- Edit & Share: Use music and video templates to create productions ready for sharing in minutes, then share them with a tap on the embedded DJI Fly app and the controller's touchscreen. For even more customization, import your own music and clips, add filters, and tweak your sound mix. How your videos look is up to your imagination.
- SkyTalk: The new SkyTalk feature is an amazing way to let others enjoy your aerial experience. Use it to live-stream your drone's camera view directly to social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. It also allows you to create and share short videos instantly. Live-Stream requires a WiFi connection with Internet access.
- DJI Academy & SkyPixel: Use DJI Academy to be a better pilot with a built-in flight simulator, video tutorials, tutorials and user manuals, giving you all the knowledge you need to fly. You can also take part in the world's largest aerial imaging community at SkyPixel. Learn tips and tricks from power users, find people to fly with and give your productions a global audience.
Audio/Video Playback: Your DJI RC Pro Controller's recorded audio/video can be played back on its 5.5" HD screen and built-in speaker. The DJI RC Pro supports up to 4K/120fps video playback in H.264 or H.265 codecs. It's also equipped with a mini-HDMI output that lets you playback your recorded audio/video files on an external display monitor or TV.
Built-In Microphone & Speaker: The DJI RC Pro Controller features a built-in microphone for recording audio and a built-in speaker for audio playback.
32GB Memory + microSD Card Slot: The DJI RC Pro Controller features a built-in 32GB memory for recording video and photos from the Mavic 3 drone, as well as audio from the DJI RC Pro Controller's built-in microphone. The DJI RC Pro Controller is also equipped with a microSD card slot, so you can expand its built-in memory. The DJI RC Pro Controller can record up to 4K video (H.264 or H.265 formats). It supports microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC memory cards (up to 512GB).
Note: DJI RC Pro supports WiFi 6 protocol to download photos and videos from the aircraft at speeds of up to 80 MB/s onto its built-in 32GB memory or inserted microSD type memory card.
Rechargeable Battery: The DJI RC Pro Controller's rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (5000mAh) can work continuously for up to 3 hours. It takes 2 hours to fully charge the battery using the battery charger that comes with the DJI Mavic 3 or Air 2S drone.
Operating Temperature: The DJI RC Pro Controller is capable of stable operation in temperatures ranging from -4°F to 104°C (-20°C to 40°C), giving you a reliable wireless connection with your compatible DJI Mavic 3 or Air 2S drone.
Portable Design: Featuring an integrated design with detachable control sticks, the DJI RC Pro Controller is portable enough to bring with you almost anywhere.