About the DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC-N1 Controller
DJI does it again
The Mini 3 Pro flies smart and fast with a powerful 4K camera that makes snagging sweet aerial footage easy.
DJI does it again
Th DJI Mini 3 Pro is a robust update on their popular "mini" line of drones. This new entry features a more aerodynamic build and larger propellers than its predessors, but it's still small and light enough for recreational flyers to easily transport and operate.
The Mini 3 Pro is fast and light. It can fly at over 35.7 miles per hour, and stay up in the air for up to 34 minutes at a time with the included flight battery. Plus, it comes with a variety of intelligent flight and shooting modes, making it perfect for newbies and experienced hobbyists alike.
Aerial 4K boosted by HDR
This little quadcopter comes equipped with powerful 48-megapixel camera that captures videos in smooth 4K resolution. You can also record with HDR (High Dynamic Range) for even more detail and vibrant colors. And the camera's 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensor and f/1.7 aperture make sure you're getting crisp footage even in low-light conditions.
Fly smart, fly safe
The Mini 3 Pro can resist winds up to 29.3 miles per hour and features three sets of dual-vision sensors that point forward, downward, and backward. Combined with built-in APAS 4.0 (Advanced Pilot Assistant Systems), these sensors help the drone effectively detect and avoid obstacles. This lets even beginners zip through the air with confidence in complex spaces.
Intuitive flight app for your smartphone
The included RC-N1 controller lets you mount your smartphone so you can control the drone with the free, downloadable DJI Fly app. The app provides more than just controls, letting you edit footage with built-in filters, background music, and more. Professionally designed video templates help you splice together cool content in minutes. New to the hobby? No worries. The app comes with a comprehensive list of tutorials. It's easy to start learning to fly.
This ultra-compact drone is light and foldable — letting you take it almost anywhere.
Shooting modes galore
The Mini 3 Pro has several shooting mode options to help you get creative. You can produce time-lapse videos, keep moving objects in focus with several FocusTrack modes like ActiveTrack 4.0, or capture a sweeping landscape with several panorama modes. There's something for everyone.
MasterShots is maybe the coolest mode. It lets you pick a subject, and the drone will automatically keep it center-frame while performing a sequence of aerial maneuvers. It's an easy way to create a short, cinematic video.
If you're looking to take a quick selfie for social media, the drone can auto-rotate 90° degrees with just a tap — toggling from landscapes to potraits in a split-second.
Stay connected with O3 transmission
Getting a fuzzy feed or losing the video connection entirely mid-flight is lame and potentially disastrous at high speeds. Luckily, the Mini 3 Pro uses OcuSync 3.0, DJI's impressive transmission system. This wireless technology automatically switches between two different bands (2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz) to resist pesky interference and provide reliable high-definition video transmission.
OcuSync's low-latency transmission gives you high-definition video feeds at a smooth 30 frames per second, and it keeps your control of the drone sharp and responsive. With a range up to 7.4 miles, you also have some serious flexibility. You can catch a shot panning over a mountainside or along a ravine while you're planted safely on terra firma.
- compact quadcopter with intelligent flight battery and controller
- foldable, lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your launch destination
- 3-axis motorized gimbal helps ensure a smooth, steady image
- controllable range: -135° to 80° (tilt), -135° to 45° (roll), -30° to 30° (pan)
- GPS/Galileo/BeiDou positioning allows super-accurate navigation
- APAS 4.0 (Advanced Pilot Assistant Systems) help the drone safely navigate complex environments at high speeds
- tri-directional obstacle detection with dual-vision sensors helps you fly safely (forward, backward, downward)
- records to a microSD memory card (Speed Class 3or UHS-1 rating required, not included)
- operating temperature: 14° to 104°F
- resists winds up to 29.3 mph
- maximum speed: 35.7 mph
- maximum flight time: 34 minutes (included battery); 47 minutes (with Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus, sold separately)
- shoots 48-megapixel RAW stills and records 4K video at 60 fps
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology delivers improved highlight and shadow detail (records at 30 fps)
- records slow-motion footage in 1080p at 120 fps
- D-Cinelike Color for rich color and flexible editing
- digital zoom: 4X at Full HD; 2X at 4K
- FOV (field of view): 82.1°
- 24mm equivalent focal length
- 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensor
- aperture: f/1.7
- large 2.4µm pixels
- ISO range (dual-native): 100-6400 (auto), 100-6400 (manual)
- electronic shutter: 2-1/8000 seconds
- True Vertical Shooting auto-rotates the camera gimbal 90° with just a tap for detailed, full-quality portraits perfect for social media
- QuickShot Modes: Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle, Boomerang, Asteroid
- MasterShots smart flight mode helps you quickly create a short cinematic video focused on a single subject
- Hyperlapse mode creates time-lapse videos and processes them automatically
- FocusTrack intelligent tracking modes include Active Track 4.0, Spotlight 2.0, and Point of Interest 3.0
- panorama modes: Wide-angle, 180°, Vertical, Sphere
- QuickTransfer for high-speed Wi-Fi downloads up to 30 Mbps
DJI RC-N1 controller:
- docks and charges connected smartphones
- holds devices up to 7-1/16"W x 3-3/8"H x 3/8"D
- ergonomic design stays comfortable during long flights
- free, downloadable DJI Fly app lets you shoot, edit, and share footage with built-in templates, filters, and music (requires iOS version 11.0 or later, Android version 6.0 or later)
- OcuSync 3.0 (O3) digital video transmission system:
- sends 1080p live video at 30 fps to the controller from up to 7.4 miles away
- supports both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz bands with automatic switching to reduce interference
- Lightning, USB Type-B Micro, and USB-C ports
- operating temperature: 14° to 104°F
- battery life: 6 hours (4 hours if charging mobile device)
General info and included accessories:
- rechargeable intelligent flight battery
- USB-C to USB-C charging cable
- gimbal protector
- 14-1/4"W x 2-3/4"H x 9-7/8"D (unfolded with propellers); 3-9/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 5-3/4"D (folded)
- weight: 8.78 oz. (with battery, propellers, and optional microSD card)
- warranty: 1 year (6 months battery)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # CP.MA.00000488.01
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC-N1 Controller