About the DJI Pocket 2 Charging Case
- DJI Osmo Pocket 2 charges while stored inside
- 1500mAh of power for longer shooting time
- convenient spin-to-open design
- includes storage space for optional accessories: two microSD cards, four ND filters, and two smartphone adapters
- 6" height x 1-15/16" diameter
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.OS.00000129.01
What's in the box:
- Charging case (for DJI Pocket 2)
- User Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Pocket 2 Charging Case
Charging Case: The DJI Pocket 2 Charging Case comes with a convenient spin-to-open design, allowing you to store and charge the DJI Pocket 2 instantly. It can fully charge the DJI Pocket 2 approxiamtely 1.5x on a single charge of its own. The Charging Case can be charged from a 5V/2A or 5V/1A USB-AC power adapter (sold separately). It takes approximately 1 hour and 4 minutes to charge the case using a 5V/2A power adapter. The Charging Case can also hold two microSD cards, four ND filters, and two smartphone adapters. It also has a lanyard hole for convenient carrying.
- Capacity: 1500mAh
- Input: 5V/2A
- Output: 5V/900ma
- The Charging Case features its own rechargeable battery that has to be charged using an external USB-AC power adapter (not included and sold separately). The Charging Case has a USB-C charging port.
- Stickers, screen films, and other accessories attached to the Pocket 2 will increase the thickness of the camera, making it difficult to remove from the charging case. Please ensure no extra items are attached to the DJI Pocket 2.