About the DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 Remote Controller
Bright, clear images from your next flight
The DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 flight controller will help you pilot smoothly and see clearly on your next quadcopter flight. There's a built-in 5-1/2" touchscreen, and DJI's OcuSync HD transmission gives you a crystal-clear view of everything the drone's camera can see. The DJI GO 4 app is pre-installed, so you can put the flyer through its paces even sooner after you unbox it.
- remote control with bright, clear 5-1/2" HD touchscreen (1080p)
- OcuSync HD live view transmission (720p @ 30 fps)
- maximum transmission distance: 4.3 miles
- DJI GO 4 app built in
- battery life: up to 5 hours
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.PT.00000253.01
What's in the box:
- Wireless remote controller w/ built-in LCD screen (for Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ V2.0)
- Product Information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 Remote Controller
Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 Remote Controller: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is a multi-function wireless communication device with built-in 5.5" LCD screen that integrates a dual frequency video downlink system and the aircraft remote control system. In addition to flight controls, the remote controller offers a number of camera control functions, including photo/video capture and gimbal control.
Compatibility: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is compatible with DJI's Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 aerial drones (both sold separately). You will need to link the remote controller with your compatible drone using the integrated DJI app within the controller's built-in 5.5" LCD screen.
Note: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is not compatible with other Phantom series drones.
OcuSync Wireless Transmission: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is equipped with an OcuSync wireless transmission system. It automatically switches between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz WiFi frequency bands with a maximum controllable range of 4.3mi/7km (unobstructed, free of interference, FCC compliant).
Note: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller supports WiFi wireless connectivity only (not Bluetooth).
5.5" LCD Screen: The 5.5" LCD screen integrated with the Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 controller offers a 1080p video resolution for high definition live video feed of your compatible Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ drone's aerial camera. The integrated LCD screen also provides1000 cd/m2 of brightness, which is more than twice as bright as conventional smart devices.
Joystick & Push-Button Controls: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller features joystick and push-buttons controls to operate the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone and many of its functions, including flight and camera controls.
- Flight Controls: Use dual 4-way joystick controllers to operate the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone's flight pattern; including Up/Down, Forward/Backward, and Left/Right. You can also use the Flight Mode switch to select P-mode (Positioning), S-mode (Sport), or A-mode (Attitude). In addition, you can press and hold the "RTH" button to start the Return-to-Home procedure.
- Camera Controls: Use the controller's Shutter button to shoot still photos and the Record button to capture videos. The Camera dial lets you adjust a variety of camera settings such as ISO, shutter seed, and aperture. The Gimbal dial provides tilt control of the gimbal camera mount.
Integrated DJI Go App: Since the DJI Go 4 app is built into the LCD screen, hardware and software are fully optimized, allowing you to edit and share instantly.
- Editor: An intelligent video editor is built into the DJI Go 4 app. After recording several video clips and downloading them to your mobile device, you can go to the Editor section of the app to select a template and a specified number of clips which are then automatically combined to create a short film that can shared.
- SkyPixel: Find out about DJI's latest events, featured products, and trending SkyPixel uploads in the SkyPixel section of the DJI Go 4 app.
- Me: If you already have a DJI account (or create one), you will be able to participate in forum discussions, earn Credits in the DJI Store, and share your videos/photos with the DJI online community.
Note: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 controller does not require the use of an Apple iOS or Android device running the DJI Go 4 app and cannot be used with these external mobile devices.
Optional Goggles: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller can be connected to DJI Goggles (sold separately) wirelessly for immersive FPV flight of the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone.
Status/RTH LEDs: The Status LED reflects the strength of the connection between the remote controller and the aircraft. the RTH LED indicates the Return-to-Home status of the aircraft.
Rechargeable Battery: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is powered by a Lithium-ion (LiPo 2s)rechargeable battery that has a capacity of 6000mAh. The battery level is displayed via LED indicators on the front-panel of the remote controller. The remote controller's battery charges using the charger that comes with the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone. The battery has a 5 hour battery life.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?