DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 Remote Controller
Replacement controller with 5-1/2" screen
Our take on the DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 Remote Controller by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Bright, clear images from your next flight
The DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 flight controller will help you pilot smoothly and see clearly on your next quadcopter flight. There's a built-in 5-1/2" touchscreen, and DJI's OcuSync HD transmission gives you a crystal-clear view of everything the drone's camera can see. The DJI GO 4 app is pre-installed, so you can put the flyer through its paces even sooner after you unbox it.
- remote control with bright, clear 5-1/2" HD touchscreen (1080p)
- OcuSync HD live view transmission (720p @ 30 fps)
- maximum transmission distance: 4.3 miles
- DJI GO 4 app built in
- battery life: up to 5 hours
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wireless remote controller w/ built-in LCD screen (for Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ V2.0)
- Product Information
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 Remote Controller: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is a multi-function wireless communication device with built-in 5.5" LCD screen that integrates a dual frequency video downlink system and the aircraft remote control system. In addition to flight controls, the remote controller offers a number of camera control functions, including photo/video capture and gimbal control.
Compatibility: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is compatible with DJI's Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 aerial drones (both sold separately). You will need to link the remote controller with your compatible drone using the integrated DJI app within the controller's built-in 5.5" LCD screen.
Note: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is not compatible with other Phantom series drones.
OcuSync Wireless Transmission: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is equipped with an OcuSync wireless transmission system. It automatically switches between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz WiFi frequency bands with a maximum controllable range of 4.3mi/7km (unobstructed, free of interference, FCC compliant).
Note: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller supports WiFi wireless connectivity only (not Bluetooth).
5.5" LCD Screen: The 5.5" LCD screen integrated with the Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 controller offers a 1080p video resolution for high definition live video feed of your compatible Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ drone's aerial camera. The integrated LCD screen also provides1000 cd/m2 of brightness, which is more than twice as bright as conventional smart devices.
Joystick & Push-Button Controls: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller features joystick and push-buttons controls to operate the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone and many of its functions, including flight and camera controls.
- Flight Controls: Use dual 4-way joystick controllers to operate the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone's flight pattern; including Up/Down, Forward/Backward, and Left/Right. You can also use the Flight Mode switch to select P-mode (Positioning), S-mode (Sport), or A-mode (Attitude). In addition, you can press and hold the "RTH" button to start the Return-to-Home procedure.
- Camera Controls: Use the controller's Shutter button to shoot still photos and the Record button to capture videos. The Camera dial lets you adjust a variety of camera settings such as ISO, shutter seed, and aperture. The Gimbal dial provides tilt control of the gimbal camera mount.
Integrated DJI Go App: Since the DJI Go 4 app is built into the LCD screen, hardware and software are fully optimized, allowing you to edit and share instantly.
- Editor: An intelligent video editor is built into the DJI Go 4 app. After recording several video clips and downloading them to your mobile device, you can go to the Editor section of the app to select a template and a specified number of clips which are then automatically combined to create a short film that can shared.
- SkyPixel: Find out about DJI's latest events, featured products, and trending SkyPixel uploads in the SkyPixel section of the DJI Go 4 app.
- Me: If you already have a DJI account (or create one), you will be able to participate in forum discussions, earn Credits in the DJI Store, and share your videos/photos with the DJI online community.
Note: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 controller does not require the use of an Apple iOS or Android device running the DJI Go 4 app and cannot be used with these external mobile devices.
Optional Goggles: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller can be connected to DJI Goggles (sold separately) wirelessly for immersive FPV flight of the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone.
Status/RTH LEDs: The Status LED reflects the strength of the connection between the remote controller and the aircraft. the RTH LED indicates the Return-to-Home status of the aircraft.
Rechargeable Battery: The Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 remote controller is powered by a Lithium-ion (LiPo 2s)rechargeable battery that has a capacity of 6000mAh. The battery level is displayed via LED indicators on the front-panel of the remote controller. The remote controller's battery charges using the charger that comes with the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone. The battery has a 5 hour battery life.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Advertisement [ John T. Dec 16, 2018 ]