About the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Remote Controller
This remote control helps you stay in touch with your DJI Phantom 4 V2.0 drone while you fly. It offers reliable dual-band Wi-Fi that transmits commands and sharp images from up to 4.3 miles away. Just dock your compatible smartphone, and use the twin joysticks to issue precise piloting commands to your 'copter.
- remote control with smartphone holder for DJI Phantom 4 V2.0 drone
- twin joysticks for precise piloting control
- transmission range: 4.3 miles
- communicates with drone via reliable dual-band Wi-Fi®
- DJI GO 4 software built in
- speedy OcuSync video transmission system
- not compatible with older Phantom 4 Pro drones
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.PT.00000254.01
What's in the box:
- Wireless remote controller (for Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ V2.0)
- Mobile device cradle
- Product Information
DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Remote Controller reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Remote Controller
Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Remote Controller: The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote controller is a multi-function wireless communication device that integrates a dual frequency video downlink system and the aircraft remote control system. The remote controller features a number of camera control functions, including photo/video capture and gimbal control.
Compatibility: The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote controller is compatible with DJI's Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 aerial drones (both sold separately). You will need to install the DJI Go 4 App onto your compatible Apple iOS or Android device and connect your device to the controller via the USB cable that comes with your smartphone or tablet in order to sync the controller with the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone.
Note: The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote controller is not compatible with other Phantom series drones.
OcuSync Wireless Transmission: The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote controller is equipped with an OcuSync wireless transmission system. It automatically switches between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz WiFi frequency bands with a maximum controllable range of 4.3mi/7km (unobstructed, free of interference, FCC compliant).
Note: The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote controller supports WiFi wireless connectivity only (not Bluetooth).
Joystick & Push-Button Controls: The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote controller features joystick and push-buttons controls to operate the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone and many of its functions, including flight and camera controls.
- Flight Controls: Use dual 4-way joystick controllers to operate the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone's flight pattern; including Up/Down, Forward/Backward, and Left/Right. You can also use the Flight Mode switch to select P-mode (Positioning), S-mode (Sport), or A-mode (Attitude). In addition, you can press and hold the "RTH" button to start the Return-to-Home procedure.
- Camera Controls: Use the controller's Shutter button to shoot still photos and the Record button to capture videos. The Camera dial lets you adjust a variety of camera settings such as ISO, shutter seed, and aperture. The Gimbal dial provides tilt control of the gimbal camera mount.
Mobile Device Holder: The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote controller includes a mobile device holder for select Apple Lightning iOS and Android devices. You will need to install the DJI Go 4 App onto your compatible Apple Lightning iOS or Android device and connect your smartphone or tablet to the controller via the USB cable that comes with your mobile device.
DJI Go 4 App: The DJI Go 4 App (for Apple iOS 9.0+ and Android OS 4.4+) turns your compatible Apple iOS and Android into a live video feed and controller for the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone. Use this app to control the gimbal, camera, and other aircraft functions. You'll also be able to view a live video feed (1080p or 720p) and flight telemetry data of your drone. In addition, the app features Editor, SkyPixel and Me sections; which are used for configuring the drone, as well as editing and sharing your captured photos and videos.
- Editor: An intelligent video editor is built into the DJI Go 4 app. After recording several video clips and downloading them to your mobile device, you can go to the Editor section of the app to select a template and a specified number of clips which are then automatically combined to create a short film that can shared.
- SkyPixel: Find out about DJI's latest events, featured products, and trending SkyPixel uploads in the SkyPixel section of the DJI Go 4 app.
- Me: If you already have a DJI account (or create one), you will be able to participate in forum discussions, earn Credits in the DJI Store, and share your videos/photos with the DJI online community.
Optional Goggles: The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote controller can be connected to DJI Goggles (sold separately) wirelessly for immersive FPV flight of the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone.
Status/RTH LEDs: The Status LED reflects the strength of the connection between the remote controller and the aircraft. the RTH LED indicates the Return-to-Home status of the aircraft.
Rechargeable Battery: The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote controller is powered by a Lithium-ion (LiPo 2s)rechargeable battery that has a capacity of 6000mAh. The battery level is displayed via LED indicators on the front-panel of the remote controller. The remote controller's battery charges using the charger that comes with the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 drone.
1 question already asked