About the DJI Ronin RSC 2 Pro Combo
Capture smooth video footage on the go
Capture smooth video footage on the go
Recording smooth, shake-free video footage can be a challenge — especially when you're moving. DJI has made that worlds easier with the Ronin RSC 2. This handheld gimbal mount lets you attach a compatible DSLR or mirrorless camera and capture ultra-smooth footage from a variety of angles.
The RSC 2's compact, foldable design makes it simple to pack and carry. Use it with a compatible DSLR and mirrorless camera, including:
Helpful options for content creators
The RSC 2 offers six different grip configurations that let you switch angles and perspectives on the fly. You can also quickly change from portrait to landscape mode using the grip's built-in controls. An integrated 1" OLED screen gives you real-time status and settings updates as you're recording.
Travel made simple
This gimbal's compact, foldable design makes it simple to pack and carry. The included splash-proof case has dedicated compartments for all of the RSC 2's parts and accessories, including this combo's phone holder, image transmitter, and focus motor.
- RSC 2 Pro Combo includes splash-proof travel case, metal extended grip/tripod, image transmitter, phone holder, focus motor, and more
- built-in automatic stabilization helps you capture smooth, shake-free video footage
- advanced Titan Stabilization Algorithm makes real-time adjustments to ensure consistently clear footage
- compatible with DSLR and mirrorless cameras, including:
- compact, foldable design makes it simple to pack and carry
- payload capacity: up to 6.6 lbs.
- six different grip configurations let you switch angles and perspectives on the fly
- quickly change from portrait to landscape mode using the grip's built-in controls
- change a connected camera's focus with convenient thumb wheel on the handle
- USB-C cable included for connecting to compatible cameras
- SuperSmooth mode compensates for "micro movements" and increases torque for increased stabilization
- supports lenses with a focal length up to 100mm
- built-in 3400mAh rechargeable battery with up to 14 hours of runtime
- charges via included USB-C cable in as quickly as 2 hours
- integrated 1" OLED screen gives you real-time status and settings updates
- included RavenEye image transmission system allows live-camera view and enables ActiveTrack mode
- supports the Ronin smartphone app for compatible Apple® and Android™ devices
- app provides access to gimbal and camera settings, as well as Create, Force Mobile, and Virtual Joystick modes
- Bluetooth® 5.0 for wireless communication with compatible devices
- includes quick-release plate for connecting to your camera's tripod mount
- folded dimensions: 8-5/16"W x 10-1/4"H x 3"D (including the handle)
- unfolded dimensions: 7-5/16"W x 15-3/4"H x 6-15/16"D (including the handle and without the extended grip/tripod)
- weight: 2.9 lbs. (including the battery and quick-release plate)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.RN.00000124.01
What's in the box:
- Gimbal camera stabilizer
- Image transmitter
- Focus motor
- Extended grip/tripod
- Phone holder
- Quick-release plate
- Camera riser
- Lens support
- Cold shoe to 1/4"-20 adapter
- 19" USB-C to USB-A cable
- 14" microUSB to USB-C cable
- 14" miniUSB to USB-C cable
- 14" Sony-Multi to USB-C cable
- Two 14" USB-C cables
- 9" Right-angle USB-C cable
- 9" HDMI-D to HDMI-C cable
- HDMI-A to HDMI-C cable
- 9" HDMI-C cable
- 1/4" Screw
- 2 D-Rings
- 6 M4 screws
- 2 Hook-and-loop straps
- Carrying case
- DJI RSC 2 Quick Start Guide
- Phone Holder User Guider
- RavenEye Image Transmtter System Product Information
- Focus Motor User Guide
- Disclaimer And Safety Guidelines
- Warranty Information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Ronin RSC 2 Pro Combo
RSC 2 Pro Combo Camera Stabilizer: The DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo is a professional 3-axis single handled gimbal that's specifically designed for DSLR and Mirrorless cameras. It gives independent filmmakers the power to capture spontaneous moments with clarity, smoothness, and a refreshing perspective. Designed in a single-handed form factor for DSLR and Mirrorless cameras, the RSC 2 Pro Combo empowers you to shoot with the freedom of stabilized shots on the move.
Mirrorless & DSLR Camera Compatibility: The DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo camera stabilizer's Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with popular brands - including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Fujifilm, Sigma, Z Cam, and more (up to 6.6 lbs). Click here for a complete list of compatible mirrorless and DSLR cameras.
- Camera Cable: Choose the proper camera control cable according to your camera type. Plug one end of the cable into the camera and the other end into the RSS camera control port on the RSC 2 Pro Combo.
- Auto Tune: The Auto Tune feature can automatically calibrate motor stiffness based on mounted payload and tuning aggressiveness. Auto Tune can be accessed via the Ronin app on your Apple iOS or Android OS device. The Auto Tune process takes approximately 15 to 30 seconds.
3 Axis Gimbal Titan Stabilization: The RSC 2 Pro Combo boasts enhanced gimbal performance thanks to its updated Titan Stabilization Algorithm, so it can capture extremely smooth footage. There is even a SuperSmooth mode that compensates for the smallest micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
- Pan Axis: 360° continuous rotation
- Roll Axis: -240° to +95°
- Tilt Axis: -112° to +214°
Built-in Controls & Screen: On The DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo camera stabilizer is a Power button, 4-way Joystick, Camera Control button, Focus dial, Trigger button, and M button. A 1" built-in OLED screen indicates which control settings and functions you have chosen and are using.
RavenEye Image Transmission System: RavenEye Image Transmission System allows wireless live camera view, ActiveTrack 3.0 and Force Mobile mode from your compatible smartphone device running the DJI Roni app (for Apple iOS and Android OS).
- Live Camera View: You'll be able to wirelessly transmit 1080p video to your compatible smartphone device running the DJI Ronin app. Live Camera View can work up to 656' away with a latency of just 60 ms.
- ActiveTrack 3.0: ActiveTrack 3.0 is the most advanced tracking technology available on a DJI gimbal to date. ActiveTrack 3.0 gives you more sophisticated tracking, so you can track a fast-moving subject or a high-speed scene with ease. You can only track one object or person at a time.
- Force Mobile: Force Mobile requires the included phone holder, the mounted RavenEye Intelligent System, and your compatible smartphone mounted on a tripod or handlebar vertically. After enabling this feature in the Ronin app, the gimbal movement can be controlled by tilting and rotating your smartphone device from up to 82' away.
Advanced Focusing: For a more advanced focusing experience with DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo, the included Focus Motor and kit is used with the gimbal's front dial to control the focus, iris, and zoom. The Focus Motor's gear strip allows the motor to turn the focusing ring of the lens. It is compatible with a wide range of lenses on the market, and its length can be adjusted to fit various lens diameters.
Ronin App: The Ronin app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 7.0+) allows you to use your compatible mobile device to set up and fine-tune gimbal performance with settings for features like SmoothTrack, motor parameters, and various intelligent functions. The RSC 2 Pro Combo wirelessly communicates with your Apple iOS or Android device over Bluetooth. 5.0. When controlled via the Ronin mobile app, the wireless operating range is approximately 32.8' (10 meters).
- Automated Motor Tuning: With Auto Motor Tuning, the Ronin app can adjust motor parameters automatically based off the payload mounted. With such base line, you can further adjust the Stiffness, Strength, Control and Filter parameters accordingly.
- Adaptive SmoothTrack: When Acceleration is set to be much higher than Speed, the Ronin will handle operator's movements adaptively. You can achieve a complicated long take with only one group of settings.
- Creative Modes: With advanced Creative modes, you can plan your shot in advance and execute it by a simple click.
- Live Gimbal Data Feed: Access gimbal operation data in real time and diagnose gimbal status on the Ronin app.
Operation Modes: The DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo offers five operation modes (Underslung, Upright, Flashlight, Briefcase, and Portrait) to accommodate a variety of shooting scenarios.
- Underslung: Film effortlessly and comfortably in the most common shooting mode, holding the RSC 2 Pro Combo directly in front of you at chest level.
- Upright: Shoot at or above eye-level by flipping and lifting the lightweight RSC 2 Pro Combo above your head. This mode is perfect for shooting out of a car's sunroof or above a crowd of people.
- Flashlight: Turn the gimbal vertically and hold it by your side or in front of your chest like a flashlight to shoot 360-degree (Roll) video.
- Briefcase: In Briefcase mode, you can control the camera stabilizer gimbal and capture footage while holding it like a briefcase.
- Portrait: You can instantly switch to Portrait (vertical) mode for social media content and other creative applications.
Intelligent Shooting Modes: The RSC 2 Pro Combo includes a suite of Intelligent Shooting Modes within the DJI Ronin app (for Apple iOS and Android OS), letting you produce even more creative professional footage to unlock your true filmmaking potential.
- Panorama: Panorama allows you to capture a series of interconnecting still images with precise controls based on the sensor type, lens focal length, overlap, and interval.
- Timelapse: In Timelapse mode, the RSC 2 Pro Combo will trigger the camera to capture still images with your desired interval time and will automatically stop when its done. You can set up the desired content duration for the final output timelapse clips and your project frame rate so that the RSC 2 Pro Combo can calculate the exact number of image required.
- Track: Track is designed to capture video with up to 10 waypoints. You need to select waypoints manually by moving the gimbal or using the virtual joystick on the Ronin app. The duration parameter below the grip map indicates how much time it will take for the gimbal to travel from one waypoint to the next. The stay time indicates how long the gimbal will remain steady at the waypoint before moving to the next one.
- 3D Roll 360: 3D Roll 360 lets you spin your mounted camera for a special rolling shot.
Rechargeable Battery: The DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo's advanced, built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 14 hours of run-time and supports fast charging of only 2 hours (charger not included and sold separately). It is recommended to use chargers that comply with PD or QC 2.0 fast charging protocol with a charging power of 18W to charge the battery of DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo.
- Type: 18650 2S
- Capacity: 3400 mAh
- Energy: 24.48 Wh
- Voltage: 7.2V
Note: The built-in battery is non-replaceable.
Foldable & Portable Design: DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo's foldable design means easy transportation and storage. The include carrying case has a splash-proof body with dedicated compartments for all RSC 2 Pro Combo's parts and accessories.
- Folded Dimensions: 8.3125" (w) x 10.125" (h) x 3.0" (d)
- Unfolded Dimensions: 7.3125" (w) x 15.75" (h) x 6.9375" (d)
- Weight (including battery): 2.9 lbs.
Note: The power and data ports on DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo are not waterproof or dustproof. Please keep away from water and dust during use.
Extended Grip & Tripod: The included extended grip and tripod connects to the DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo's gimbal handle so that it is more comfortable to hold, and unfolds to stand the camera stabilizer gimbal upright on a flat surface.