About the DJI Goggles Racing Edition
Enjoy a drone's-eye view
An ergonomic, adjustable headband makes the DJI Goggles Racing Edition fit comfortably.
Enjoy a drone's-eye view
Flying a drone becomes an exceptional experience when you don a pair of DJI goggles. Dual HD screens show you a sharp, detailed image from the drone's perspective. The Racing Edition includes a low-latency 5.8 GHz analog pagoda antenna that offers precise control for competition.
Control your 'copter or camera with head gestures
The goggles offer amazing Head Tracking control. You can set the drone's yaw control to match your head movements, or set it so just the camera follows your eyes.
Intelligent flight control
DJI drones offer plenty of pre-programmed flight modes that make it easy to create fantastic aerial photos and video. The FPV goggles are compatible with ActiveTrack, TapFly, Terrain Follow, Cinematic Mode, and more.
Comfort and convenience
An ergonomic headband keeps you comfortable while you pilot your drone. Antennas built into the band make sure you stay in touch with your 'copter, even when it flies behind you. An integrated touchpad lets you call up menus with ease while you're wearing the goggles.
- enclosed FPV headset offers an immersive view from the drone's perspective
- compatible with Mavic, Spark, Phantom 4 and Inspire 2 drones
- dual 5-inch, 1920 x 1080 viewscreens
- 85° field of view
- up to 1080p @ 30 fps live view
- control drone or camera hands-free with Head Tracking
- supports DJI's intelligent flight modes: ActiveTrack, TapFly, Terrain Follow, Cinematic Mode, and more
- connect an optional second pair of goggles or additional controller (not included)
- antennas built into the headband ensure 360° reception
- 5.8 GHz analog pagoda antenna included (recommended for racing)
- ergonomic, durable design with adjustable headband
- touch panel for menu access and control
- rechargeable 9440 mAh battery built into headband
- immersive video playback of MP4, MOV, and MKV files
- lets you view sphere panorama photos at up to 3000 x 6000 pixel resolution
Connections and Warranty:
- micro USB port for tracking functions and firmware upgrades (cable included)
- HDMI Type-D input lets you use the goggles to watch videos or play games (cable included)
- 3.5mm headphone jack lets you plug in a pair of headphones to listen to content playing via the HDMI input
- SD card slot for backup and viewing stored files
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.VL.00000013.01
What's in the box:
- FPV goggles
- 2 Pagoda antennas (with SMA interface)
- Reversed SMA connector
- USB-to-AC power adapter
- Wire clip
- 4' microUSB-to-USB cable
- 4' miniHDMI-to-HDMI cable
- Cleaning cloth
- Quick Start Guide
- "In The Box" booklet
- Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Goggles Racing Edition
DJI FPV Racing Goggles: The DJI Goggles RE (Racing Edition) is equipped with high-performance displays and an ultra-low latency video downlink for use with select DJI aerial drones, giving you a real-time First Person View (FPV) aerial experience. The DJ Goggles RE support head tracking, allowing both aircraft and gimbal to be controlled with head movements for a hole new flying experience. DJI Goggles RE can also be used to display HD videos from a microSD card, bringing you a more immersive high-definition viewing experience.
Compatibility: The DJI Goggles RE (Racing Edition) is compatible with DJI's Mavic Air, Mavic series, Spark, Phantom 4 series, and Inspire 2 aerial drones via a wireless OcuSync 2.0 Connection, USB or HDMI (see below for more details). In addition to HD digital transmission through OcuSync 2.0, USB, and HDMI, the DJI Goggles RE offer analog transmission through an SMA port and external antenna for 3rd party devices. It also supports DJI's OcuSync Air System (sold separately).
- DJI Drones: The DJI Goggles RE connect wirelessly to DJI's Mavic series using OcuSync 2.0. The DJI Spark, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced, and Inspire 2 series drones can be connected to the DJI Goggles RE via USB using the drone's remote controller. DJI's Inspire Series, Phantom 4 Pro+, and Phantom 4 Advanced+ can be connected to the DJI Goggles RE via HDMI using the drone's remote controller. The HDMI connection supports Live View only; it does not support any aircraft operation. Make sure your DJI drone has the latest software/firmware update installed.
- Other Applications: Apart from compatibility with DJI drones, the DJI Goggles RE can be used with vehicles, robots, and industrial drones via its analog video transmitter or DJI's OcuSync Air System (sold separately) to provide clear FPV during cargo transportation, search and rescue operations, and even structural inspections. Other supported flight controllers include KISS, F3, F4, and Naze (all sold separately).
Digital (OcuSync 2.0) & Analog Transmission: Using DJI's OcuSync 2.0 wireless transmission system, DJI Goggles RE wirelessly link with DJI's Mavic series aerial drone for a wireless transmission range of up to 4.3miles/7km with latency as low as 50ms. The DJI Goggles RE support 2.4/5.8GHz dual signal frequency with manual and auto channel switching for a more powerful performance. Four antennas built into the Goggles RE provide signal detection in all directions, staying connected to your drone even when it's behind you. It also supports DJI's OcuSync Air System (sold separately) for wireless digital video transmission to other 3rd party devices. In addition to DJI's OcuSync digital wireless transmission system, the Goggle RE offers analog transmission through an SMA port and external antenna for analog 3rd party devices.
High Quality Optics: Typical "2K" screens inside DJI Goggles RE are split into two 1280 x 1440 sections, one for each eye. When viewing a 16:9 image, some sections are further cut off, leaving only a quarter of the available pixels. DJI Goggles have two 1920 x 1080 screens providing more than twice the amount of pixels of a typical 2K single screen. DJI Goggle RE use a beam splitter to display an image in from of each eye, as well as polarization to prevent any image overlap. This allows it to create genuine Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution per eye. When used with the large aperture aspheric lens, an 85° field of view per eye is created for maximum immersion.
Head Tracking & Other Intelligent Flight Modes: Your head movements control both aircraft yaw and camera tilt in head Tracking Flight mode. All you need to do is turn left or right to yaw left or right, and straighten your head to stop turning. In Head Tracking Gimbal mode only the gimbal will move without affecting yaw. DJI Goggles are a perfect match with DJI's new Intelligent Flight Modes. In Fixed-Wing Mode, the aircraft doesn't turn left or right but instead flies forward with enough rotational movement for realistic flight simulation. Combined with Head Tracking Mode, you can use your head to control your compatible for a fully immersive "cockpit" experience. Other Intelligent Flight Modes include Terrain Follow, ActiveTrack, TapFly, Cinematic Mode, and Tripod Mode (Intelligent Flight Modes will depend on your model of DJI aerial drone).
User Modes: You can choose between the following User Modes for operation. You can connect up to two DJI Mavic series drones with the DJI Goggles RE (other compatible DJI drones do not offer dual operator control).
- Standard: Standard Mode is suitable for both single and dual operator aircraft control. In this mode, the pilot using the remote controller can focus on flight, while the Goggles operator can view the environment in real-time FPV for more intuitive control. By moving their head, the Goggles wearer can control aircraft orientation or gimbal movement.
- Coach: Coach Mode is suitable for dual operator aircraft control. In this mode, the pilot using the remote controller can focus on flight, while the Goggles operator with a slave remote controller can view the environment in real-time FPV for more intuitive control. By moving their head, the Goggles wearer can control aircraft orientation or gimbal movement. They can also control the aircraft with the secondary slave remote controller that is inferior to the priority control of the primary remote controller. Only the DJI GO 4 app connected with the primary remote controller and the Goggles RE can display the live view.
- Multi-User Mode: Multi-User Mode is suitable for dual aircraft operator control. In this mode, the Goggle RE's operator with a slave remote controller can view the environment in real-time FPV for more intuitive control. Only the Goggle RE will display live view and only the primary Goggles RE support Head Tracking. With an extra pair of DJI Goggles RE (sold separately), a spectator can experience the thrill of drone racing from the same perspective as the pilot. A second user can also view the pilot's FPV from a smartphone with a Mavic Controller.
microSD Card Slot: The microSD Card slot on the DJI Goggles RE is used to download files from the aircraft to an inserted microSD card (sold separately) for backup and to view captured video files. You can also view 360° panoramas. Only videos with a resolution of 1080P/60fps or lower can be viewed via the Goggles. Compatible video formats include MP4, MOV, AVI, and MKV.
Headphone Jack: You can plug a set of headphones into the 3.5mm headphone jack or use the onboard speakers to listen to audio on videos being played back on a microSD card.
Comfortable Fit: An optimized facial pad and headband offer added comfort and better light blockage for a maximized viewing experience. People who wear glass are also able to wear them comfortably. The screen portion of the DJI Goggles RE can be flipped up to glimpse the real word, or detaches entirely from the headband for easy storage and portability.
Note: The DJI Goggles RE is not water-resistant.
Rechargeable Battery: The DJI Goggles RE's built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 6 hours. A USB-to-AC power adapter and 4' microUSB-to-USB cable are included to charge the battery.