DJI D-RTK 2 Mobile Station
High-precision GNSS receiver (drone not included)
Our take on the DJI D-RTK 2 Mobile Station by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Ground reference for accurate mapping and surveying
The D-RTK 2 Mobile Station serves as a ground-based continuously operating reference for aerial surveying and mapping. A built-in high-gain antenna compatible with GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and GALILEO satellite navigation systems provides centimeter-level accuracy. Its carbon fiber body is lightweight and rugged, so it can be used in most real-world working conditions.
This mobile station is compatible with the DJI Phantom 4 RTK Combo.
- high-precision ground-level GNSS receiver
- provides real-time differential corrections for surveying and mapping accuracy
- compatible with DJI Phantom 4 RTK Combo
- supports GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and GALILEO satellite navigation systems
- lightweight, weather-resistant carbon fiber body
- built-in high-gain antenna
- connect up to five remote controllers to coordinate multiple drones
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee