About the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual with Smart Controller and Enterprise Shield Basic
See everything you need to see
Side-by-side 4K visual and FLIR thermal cameras offer versatile imaging for firefighting, search-and-rescue, and inspections.
See everything you need to see
Gimbal-mounted, side-by-side visual and thermal cameras on the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual give a perfect view for firefighting, search-and-rescue, and site inspections. The versatile thermal camera has three operational modes: you can look at just infrared or visible light, or you can combine the two in real time with FLIR MSX®.
And while the drone is flying, you get an excellent view from the ground, thanks to the included DJI Smart Controller, which displays camera images on a large built-in screen.
The drone has a powered extension port for connecting the included spotlight, speaker, or beacon accessories that can make difficult jobs go more smoothly.
Fly fast and far
The Mavic series has always been a hit with our customers, and the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual builds on that legacy. It can fly for up to 31 minutes at a time, with a top speed of 44.7 miles per hour.
Built-in AirSense tracks real-time positioning information for nearby manned and unmanned aircraft, and FlightAutonomy omnidirectional obstacle sensing with Advanced Pilot Assistance helps you fly safely.
Included Smart Controller
The 'copter comes with a DJI Smart Controller, which features an ultra-bright 5-1/2", high-def display screen. The drone uses the OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system to send 1080p video to the controller from up to 4.9 miles away. It works over dual-band Wi-Fi® with automatic switching to seek out the strongest frequency. An HDMI output lets you display photos and video on a compatible TV.
This controller makes social media sharing easier, too. SkyTalk and DJI GO 4 apps are pre-installed, so you can transfer photos and videos to your mobile device easily, and livestream your drone's camera view directly to social media platforms.
Replacement plan for damaged equipment
The included Enterprise Shield Basic plan covers two product replacements for damaged DJI drones and payloads (with the exception of Zenmuse XT and XT2 cameras) covered by the plan within the one-year coverage period, at a small corresponding fixed fee. Replacement products issued under Enterprise Shield Basic meet new product performance and reliability standards.
- quadcopter with 4K visual camera, thermal imaging camera, smart controller, battery, and charger
- included Enterprise Shield Basic plan covers two product replacements for damaged DJI drones and payloads
- foldable, lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your launch destination
- low-noise flight technology for a quieter flight
- powered extension port for connecting optional modular accessories
- AirSense tracks real-time positioning information for nearby manned and unmanned aircraft
- hyper-accurate flight positioning with GPS+GLONASS
- FlightAutonomy omnidirectional obstacle sensing with Advanced Pilot Assistance helps you fly safely
- password-protected device login
- flight time: up to 31 minutes
- maximum speed: 44.7 mph
- dock your smartphone with the included smart controller
- records to optional microSD memory card (64GB max., Speed Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required)
- 9-9/16"W x 3-5/16"H x 12-11/16"D (unfolded)
- weight: 1.99 lbs.
- 12-megapixel 1/2.3" CMOS sensor
- records 4K video at 30 fps
- 24-48mm lens (2X optical zoom)
- 3X lossless digital zoom
- fast, sharp autofocus
- 24GB internal memory
FLIR Lepton® thermal microcamera:
- display modes: FLIR MSX®, Infrared and Visible
- FLIR MSX combines data from visual and thermal cameras in real time
- Area Measurement shows lowest, highest, and average temperature for a specific location
- Isotherm allows pilots to create a custom color palette for displaying temperature information
- Spot Meter displays the average temperature of an object
- GPS timestamping records the time and date that images are taken
- HyperLight improves low-light photography
- three primary flight modes:
- P-mode uses GPS and vision positioning for high maneuverability
- S-mode disables obstacle sensing so the aircraft can fly at top speed
- T-mode limits speed and maximizes stability for steady video and still images
- OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system:
- sends live 1080p live video to the controller from up to 4.9 miles away
- dual-band Wi-Fi® with auto-switching
- 40 Mbps download speed
- share footage with the free, downloadable DJI PILOT app for iOS® and Android™ devices
- flight telemetry data is stored internally and can be downloaded via micro USB port
DJI Smart Controller:
- ultra-bright 5-1/2" display screen (1080p)
- range: up to 4.97 miles
- customized Android™ operating system
- SkyTalk and DJI GO 4 apps pre-installed
- 4K video playback via HDMI output
- SD card slot for expansion and easy file transfer (accepts microSD cards up to 128GB)
Included accessories and warranty:
- three pairs of propellers
- hardshell case
- spotlight, speaker, and beacon accessories
- one micro USB cable
- one Apple® Lightning®-to-micro USB cable
- one Type-C-to-micro USB cable
- one pair of replacement control sticks
- rechargeable intelligent flight battery
- battery charger
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA requires users to register their drones. State and/or local laws may also restrict the use of this drone in certain areas.
- MFR # CP.EN.00000164.01.SP
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual with Smart Controller and Enterprise Shield Basic