About the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual with Enterprise Shield Basic
See everything you need to see
Side-by-side 4K visual and FLIR thermal cameras offer versatile imaging for firefighting, search-and-rescue, and inspections.
See everything you need to see
Gimbal-mounted, side-by-side visual and thermal cameras on the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual give a perfect view for firefighting, search-and-rescue, and site inspections. The versatile thermal camera has three operational modes: you can look at just infrared or visible light, or you can combine the two in real time with FLIR MSX®.
The drone has a powered extension port for connecting the included spotlight, speaker, or beacon accessories that can make difficult jobs go more smoothly.
Fly fast and far
The Mavic series has always been a hit with our customers, and the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual builds on that legacy. It can fly for up to 31 minutes at a time, with a top speed of 44.7 miles per hour.
Built-in AirSense tracks real-time positioning information for nearby manned and unmanned aircraft, and FlightAutonomy omnidirectional obstacle sensing with Advanced Pilot Assistance helps you fly safely.
Monitor your flight with OcuSync
The 'copter comes with a handheld controller, with a dock for your smartphone so you can use it as a screen. The drone uses the OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system to send 1080p video to your controller from up to 4.9 miles away. It works over dual-band Wi-Fi® with automatic switching to seek out the strongest frequency.
Replacement plan for damaged equipment
The included Enterprise Shield Basic plan covers two product replacements for damaged DJI drones and payloads (with the exception of Zenmuse XT and XT2 cameras) covered by the plan within the one-year coverage period, at a small corresponding fixed fee. Replacement products issued under Enterprise Shield Basic meet new product performance and reliability standards.
- quadcopter with 4K visual camera, thermal imaging camera, controller, battery, and charger
- included Enterprise Shield Basic plan covers two product replacements for damaged DJI drones and payloads
- foldable, lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your launch destination
- low-noise flight technology for a quieter flight
- powered extension port for connecting optional modular accessories
- AirSense tracks real-time positioning information for nearby manned and unmanned aircraft
- hyper-accurate flight positioning with GPS+GLONASS
- FlightAutonomy omnidirectional obstacle sensing with Advanced Pilot Assistance helps you fly safely
- password-protected device login
- flight time: up to 31 minutes
- maximum speed: 44.7 mph
- dock your smartphone with the included controller
- records to optional microSD memory card (64GB max., Speed Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required)
- 9-9/16"W x 3-5/16"H x 12-11/16"D (unfolded)
- weight: 1.99 lbs.
- 12-megapixel 1/2.3" CMOS sensor
- records 4K video at 30 fps
- 24-48mm lens (2X optical zoom)
- 3X lossless digital zoom
- fast, sharp autofocus
- 24GB internal memory
FLIR Lepton® Thermal Microcamera:
- display modes: FLIR MSX®, Infrared and Visible
- FLIR MSX combines data from visual and thermal cameras in real time
- Area Measurement shows lowest, highest, and average temperature for a specific location
- Isotherm allows pilots to create a custom color palette for displaying temperature information
- Spot Meter displays the average temperature of an object
- GPS timestamping records the time and date that images are taken
- HyperLight improves low-light photography
- three primary flight modes:
- P-mode uses GPS and vision positioning for high maneuverability
- S-mode disables obstacle sensing so the aircraft can fly at top speed
- T-mode limits speed and maximizes stability for steady video and still images
- OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system:
- sends live 1080p live video to the controller from up to 4.9 miles away
- dual-band Wi-Fi® with auto-switching
- 40 Mbps download speed
- share footage with the free, downloadable DJI PILOT app for iOS® and Android™ devices
- flight telemetry data is stored internally and can be downloaded via micro USB port
Included Accessories and Warranty:
- pocket-sized remote controller (2.4 GHz wireless band)
- three pairs of propellers
- hardshell case
- spotlight, speaker, and beacon accessories
- one micro USB cable
- one Apple® Lightning®-to-micro USB cable
- one Type-C-to-micro USB cable
- one pair of replacement control sticks
- rechargeable intelligent flight battery
- battery charger
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA requires users to register their drones. State and/or local laws may also restrict the use of this drone in certain areas.
- MFR # CP.EN.00000107.01.SP
What's in the box:
- Aerial drone w/ thermal and visual cameras
- Remote controller
- Intelligent Flight Battery (pre-installed)
- AC power adapter
- 39" Power cable
- 6 Propellers
- 41" USB-C to USB-A cable
- USB-C to microUSB adapter
- Gimbal protector (pre-installed)
- 4 Joystick knobs (2 pre-installed)
- 3.75" Ligtning adapter cable
- 3.75" microUSB adapter cable
- 3.75" USB-C adapter cable
- Extended port cover
- Quick Start Guide
- Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines
- "In The Box" booklet
- "DJI Support" card
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual with Enterprise Shield Basic reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual with Enterprise Shield Basic
Enterprise Series: The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) is a portable drone with uniquely powerful features designed for businesses, governments, educators and other professionals who want a reliable everyday tool that helps them do their work better. Engineered for businesses that seek to transform their operations with drone technology, the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) features an ultra-compact and foldable design with an array of advanced controls and accessories (including carry case) that extend users' capabilities during critical operations like firefighting, emergency response, law enforcement, and infrastructure inspections.
FOC Propulsion Motors w/ Low-Noise Propellers: The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) uses DJI’s FOC propulsion motors combined with efficient propellers for quieter and more efficient flight, delivering a maximum flight time of up to 31 minutes and a top speed of 44.7 mph. Low-noise propellers make your flight incredibly quiet, eliminating any worries of disturbing your surroundings. The propellers adopt a brand new aerodynamic design, which results in quieter flight, increased efficiency, and extended flight time. They also offer a quick-release design.
- Max Ascent Speed: 5m/s (Sport mode), 4m/s (Positioning mode)
- Max Descent Speed: 3m/s (Sport mode), 3m/s (Positioning mode)
- Max Speed: 44.7 mph in Sport mode without wind
- Max Height: 1,640 feet
- Max Wind Speed Resistance: 18mph to 23.6mph
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing w/ APAS: FlightAutonomy has been upgraded to include Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing with an Advanced Pilot Assistance System (APAS). Mavic 2 Enterprise's Advanced Pilot Assistance System (APAS) allows the drone to sense and automatically avoid obstacles in front of and behind it, providing additional safety - especially for new pilots and when flying in areas with obstacles or rugged terrain. The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) is equipped with Forward, Backward, Downward, and Lateral Visions System, plus Upward and Downward Infrared Sensing Systems, providing omnidirectional obstacle sensing (if lighting conditions are adequate). The main components of the Forward, Backward, and Downward Vision Systems are six cameras located on the nose, rear side, and the underside of the aircraft. Lateral Visions Systems are two cameras located on either side of the aircraft. The main components of the Upward and Downward Infrared Sensing Systems are two 3D infrared modules located on the upper and underside of the aircraft.
- Forward & Backward Visions Systems: Using the Forward and Backward Visions Systems, the aircraft can actively brake when detecting obstacles in front. The Forward and Backward Visions Systems work best with adequate lighting and clear marked textured obstacles. To allow for sufficient time to break, the aircraft should not fly more than 31mps when fly forward or more than 27mps when flying backward.
- Lateral Visions Systems: The Lateral Vision Systems require better lighting and more textured or clearly marked obstacles, and cannot sense dynamic objects such as moving people, vehicles, tree branches, or blinking lights.
- Downward Visions & Infrared Sensing Systems: The Downward Vision System and Infrared Sensing System helps the aircraft maintain its current position and hover in place more precisely and fly indoors or in other environments where GPS signal is unavailable. In addition, the Auxiliary Bottom Light located on the underside of the aircraft improves visibility for the Downward Vision Systems in weak light conditions. The Downward Vision System and Infrared Sensing System activate automatically when the aircraft is turned done.
Note: FlightAutonomy only provides a certain amount of protection in specific environments and does not compensate for user judgment during flight. The Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing technology does not fully cover the circumference of a 360° arc. DJI warranty does not cover any loss caused by crashing. Please be aware of your surroundings and app notifications when operating the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) to ensure safety.
OcuSync 2.0 Digital Video Transmission: Mavic 2 Enterprise features DJI's latest video and data transmission system, OcuSync 2.0, providing a more stable connection between the drone and its remote controller. The system features stronger interference resistance and auto-switching capabilities that supports both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency bands with the capability to use different frequencies for uplink and downlink data streams. OcuSync 2.0 delivers such a strong high definition video (up to 1080p) transmission feedback to the pilot that it could be received up to nearly five miles away, though all drone pilots must follow applicable laws about keeping drones within their line of sight. OcuSync 2.0 offers a download speed of up to 40Mbps and latency as low as 120ms, delivering a smoother video feed and overall better experience.
AirSense Technology: The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) comes equipped with DJI's AirSense technology to help improve pilot's situational awareness and enhance airspace safety. AirSense uses an integrated receiver to automatically alert drone pilots of ADS-B signals from nearby airplanes and helicopters, providing real-time positioning alerts through the DJI Pilot mobile app. This provides an extra level of safety for professional drone operators who fly in congested airspace or near complicated operations, such as wildfire suppression, disaster recovery and infrastructure monitoring. DJI AirSense is a key system to help ensure drones remain a safe addition to the skies.
24GB Onboard Data Storage: Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) is designed with new features to protect the integrity of photos, videos, flight logs and other data generated during sensitive flights. An industry first, the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) incorporates 24GB of onboard data storage and password protection, creating accountability for all access to the drone's functions and stored data. When Password Protection is enabled, users are required to enter their password each time they activate the drone, link the remote controller with the drone, and access the drone's onboard storage, giving them full, exclusive use and enhanced security. This provides secure access to the drone and its onboard data storage, while protecting that data even if the drone is physically compromised.
Flight Modes: The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) has three flights modes (Positioning/Sport/Tripod), plus a fourth flight mode (Attitude) that the aircraft automatically switches to in certain circumstances.
- P-Mode (Positioning): The Positioning mode works best when the GPS signal is strong. The aircraft utilizes GPS and the Vision Systems to locate itself, stabilize, and navigate between obstacles. Intelligent Flight Modes are enabled in the mode. The maximum forward flight speed is 31mph and the maximum backward flight speed is 27mph when in P-mode.
- A-Mode (Attitude): The aircraft will automatically changes to Attitude mode when the Vision Systems are unavailable or disabled and when the GPS signal is weak or the compass experiences interference. When the Vision Systems are unavailable, the aircraft cannot position itself or brake automatically, which increases the risk of potential flight hazards. In Attitude mode, the aircraft may be more easily affected by its surrounds. Environmental factors such as wind can result in horizontal shifting, which may present hazards, especially when flying in confined spaces.
- S-Mode (Sport): In Sport mode, the aircraft responses are optimized for agility and speed making it more responsive to joystick movements. The maximum flight speed is 44.7mph. The Vision Systems are disabled and the aircraft only uses GPS for positioning when in Sport mode. Intelligent Flight Modes are not available and the aircraft cannot sense or avoid obstacles when in Sport mode.
- T-Mode (Tripod): Tripod mode makes the aircraft more stable during shooting with limited flight speed. The maximum flight speed, maximum ascend speed and maximum descend speed are 1 m/s. Intelligent Flight Modes are not available in Tripod mode.
Missions Flight: Mission Flight supports flight planning and allows you to control the drone automatically, making your workflow music simpler and more efficient. You can setup up custom waypoints along a flight pattern and store them so they can be accessed later through the DJI Pilot app.
Return To Home (RTH) w/ Precision Landing: The Return to Home (RTH) function brings the aircraft back to the last recorded home point. Its Forward Vision System allows the aircraft to create a real-time map of its flight route as it flies, so it can retrace its flight pattern to return to the home point. Once the aircraft has returned to its home point, it will scan the terrain below and attempt to land automatically. There are three types of Return to Home (RTH) - Smart RTH, Low Battery RTH, and Failsafe RTH.
- Smart RTH: If the GPS signal is sufficiently strong, Smart RTH can be used to bring the aircraft back to the home point by manually activating this feature from the remote controller or DJI GO 4 app on your Apple iOS or Android OS device.
- Low Battery RTH: Low Battery RTH is trigger when the Intelligent Flight Battery is depleted to the point that the safe return of the aircraft may be affected. The DJI 4 GO app will display a warning when the battery level is low. The aircraft will then automatically return to the home.
- Failsafe RTH: Failsafe RTH automatically activates after the remote control signal is lost for more than two seconds. When Failsafe RTH is activated, the aircraft will start to retrace its original flight route to the recorded home point.
Flight Limits & GEO Zones: Flight limitations are applied by default to help you operate the drone safely and legally. Flight limitations include altitude limits, distance limits, and GEO Zones. The flight altitude and distance limits can be changed in the DJI Pilot app. Make sure to abide by all laws and regulations when flying the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual).
Included Accessories: The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) allows DJI accessories to be securely mounted to the drone's body and is operated through the flight control app. These accessories open new paths for pilots to communicate and work from the air, moving drones beyond imaging tools and into configurable platforms that enhance aerial productivity. The following DJI accessories are included -
- Spotlight: A dual spotlight with a brightness of 2,400 lumens aids operators in carrying out missions in dark or low-light areas. Spotlight is ideal for search and rescue as well as inspection applications.
- Speaker: A loudspeaker with a maximum projection of 100 decibels (1-meter distance) lets pilots play up to 10 custom voice recordings on demand, providing a communications channel to nearby individuals that can be critical during lifesaving emergency operations.
- Beacon: Designed with U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Night Waiver standards in mind, the M2E Beacon features a bright flashing strobe visible three miles away. This helps pilots carry out missions in low-light conditions or at night much more safely, and provides additional airspace awareness for operators of nearby drones and traditional aircraft.
- Case: The case offers both protection and excellent storage ability. The interior of the case is carefully-designed to fit the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) drone with EVA foam inserts that provide an exact fit and keep it safe from impact. Ample interior space accommodates the aircraft and remote controller; as well as the battery, charger, spare propellers, and other accessories (including the spotlight, speaker, and beacon).
FAA Rules & Regulations: Please familiarize yourself with the FAA's rules & regulations for unmanned aircraft systems before flying your drone. Click here for more details.
3-Axis Gimbal: The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) features a fully stabilized 3-axis gimbal camera with a FLIR longwave infrared thermal camera and visual camera, providing both infrared and visible light imaging simutaneously. The infrared thermal camera records 640x480 video and the visual camera captures 4K videso and 12MP photos. To provide true 4K aerial video, accurate thermal imaging, and a smooth live feed, the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) employs DJI's latest 3-axis gimbal technology, ensuring smooth, stable footage in just about any situation. With brushless motors on all three axes (tilt/roll/pan), the gimbal can control the camera with precision, adjusting it to eliminate shake caused by movement from the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) drone. Two gimbal operation modes are available - Follow Mode and FPV Mode. In Follow Mode, the angle between the gimbal's orientation and aircraft's nose remains constant at all time. In FPV Mode, the gimbal synchronizes with the movement of the aircraft to provide a first-person perspective flying experience.
- Mechanical Range: -135° to +45° (Tilt), -100 to +100° (Pan)
- Controllable Range: -90° to +30° (Tilt), -75° to +75° (Pan)
- Max Control Speed: 120°/s
- Angular Vibration Range: +/- 0.015°
Thermal Camera: The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) is equipped with an FLIR longwave infrared (IR) thermal camera with high-sensitivity (<50mK). The aerial drone's thermal camera helps you get accurate heat measurements on a variety of objects and scenarios. It supports both Spot Meter and Area Measurement. The thermal camera lets you monitor and measure temperatures, oversee temperature measurements of specific areas, as well as combine visual data with thermal imaging in real-time. The infrared thermal camera records 640x480 video.
4K Camera: The gimbal mounted 4K camera is powered by a 1/2.3" CMOS image sensor with 12 million effective pixels and features 24mm lens for smooth, stable video and photo images (the camera offers no zoom capability). The camera offers an approximate 85° FOV (field of view), F/2.8 aperture, and 0.5m to infinite focus range.
- 4K Video: The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual)'s 3-axis gimbal 4K camera can shoot smooth ultra high-resolution video with incredible detail. Video recording modes include - 4K (3840x2160 @ 24/25/30p), 2.7K (2688x1512 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60p), and FHD (1920x1080 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p). The camera has an auto ISO range of 100-3200. Video is recorded in either MP4 or MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- 12MP Photos: The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual)'s 3-axis gimbal 4K camera will also capture 12 megapixel still images in JPEG or DNG RAW format. Choose either 4056x340 (4:) or 4056x2280 (16:9). The camera has an auto ISO range of 100 to 1600. Still photography modes include Single Shot, Burst Shooting (3/5/7 frames), and Interval (2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60s).
MicroSD Card Slot: The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) features a microSD card slot with support for microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC memory cards with a capacity up to 128GB and speed up to UHS-1 Grade 3. All video and photos are recorded on a microSD, microSDHC, or microSDXC card (not included). The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) also features an integrated 24GB internal memory for storing videos and photos. Two photos or videos will be saved simultaneously from the dual cameras.
GPS Timestamp: A new GPS timestamping feature encodes the time, date, and location of every recorded image, aiding in pilot accountability and ensuring that data captured by the drone can be trusted and used in situations from reviewing critical infrastructure inspections to potential legal proceedings.
Local Data Mode: The Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) users with heightened data security concerns can use DJI's Local Data Mode feature which, when activated, will stop the user's connected mobile device from sending or receiving any data over the internet. This provides added security assurances for operators of flights involving critical infrastructure, governmental projects or other sensitive missions.
Standard Remote Controller: The standard remote controller wirelessly connects to the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) drone using OcuSync transmission technology with auto-switching between 2.4GHz and 5GHz for a wireless range up to 5 miles (8km). In addition to flight controls, the remote controller features a number of camera control functions. The remote is equipped with joystick and push-button control, as well as a LCD screen for real-time flight data (does not offer live view video feedback). The included remote controller offers up to 2 hours and 15 minutes of battery life on a full charge. It features an ergonomic and foldable design with detachable sticks, making it convenient to carry and store.
Note: The remote controller and aircraft are already linked out of the box.
Mobile Cradle: The included standard remote controller features a mobile device cradle which allows you to use the remote controller and the DJI Pilot App on your smartphone in conjunction with one another. Use the standard remote for longer range control of the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) and use the DJI Pilot App on your compatible Apple iOS or Android device as a live view screen. This type of configuration also requires your smartphone to be connected to the remote controller via USB (smartphone cables and adapters included).
Note: Apple iPhones and Android smartphones that are 0.25-3.125" thick and no more than 6.3125" long will fit in the remote controller clamps comfortably. For tablets beyond this measurement range, please purchase the DJI Mavic 2 Tablet Holder (sold separately from DJI).
DJI Pilot App: The DJI Pilot app (for Apple iOS 10.0+ and Android OS 5.0+) is a robust App developed specifically for DJI Enterprise Series drones. This new DJI Pilot app provides control of the aircraft, live video transmission in real-time, photo & video capture, as well as playback functions - all from your compatible mobile device. You can also update the firmware and check flight records using the DJI Pilot app.
DJI FlightHub: The DJI FlightHub is a web-based drone management platform that provides you with real-time monitoring, flight-logs, and data, team management, and more. The DJI FlightHub is a one-stop solution for managing your drone operations, supporting large organizations to effectively scale their aerial operations. Compatible with the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual), you can integrate FlightHub directly into your existing fleet of DJI drones and leverage its aerial intel across your organization.
Optional Smart Remote Controller: The optional DJI Smart Controller (sold separately) comes with an ultra-bright 5.5" 1080p display that maintains clear visibility and vivid color even in direct sunlight. It comes pre-installed with the DJI Pilot app to give you optimized flight control throughout your operations (no external smartphone device required). The installation of 3rd party apps is also supported.
Optional DJI Goggles: The optional DJI Goggles Racing Edition (sold separately) is equipped with high-performance displays and an ultra-low latency video downlink a real-time First Person View (FPV) aerial experience. Using DJI's OcuSync wireless transmission system, DJI Goggles RE wirelessly link with DJI's Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) aerial drone for a wireless transmission range of up to 4.3miles/7km with latency as low as 50ms. Four antennas built into the Goggles RE provide signal detection in all directions, staying connected to the drone even when it's behind you. The DJ Goggles RE support head tracking, allowing both aircraft and gimbal to be controlled with head movements for a hole new flying experience.
Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Batteries: The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) is powered by a high-density, rechargeable lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery that has a capacity of 3850mAh and voltage of 15.4V. This battery can provide a flight time of up to 31 minutes (at a constant speed in conditions with no wind) and a hover time of 29 minutes (with no wind). The included remote controller is equipped with a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 3950mAH and has a run of approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. The batteries must be fully charged before using them for the first time.
Intelligent Flight Battery: The DJI Intelligent Flight Battery in the Mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) adopts the latest technologies to ensure that the flight control system is able to obtain accurate battery level. This allows it to calculate remaining flight times more accurately. It also gives pilots a full understanding of the overall battery status, including real-time battery cell status, circle number, temperature and more, and all in the DJI GO 4 app on your smartphone. The aerial drone will automatically return to home if the battery signal is getting too low. The drone may land automatically if the current battery level can only support the aircraft long enough to descend from its current altitude.
BMS (Battery Management System): As well as monitoring the battery status during flight, the BMS (Battery Management System) also has overcharge and over discharge protection, reducing the likelihood of battery damage. When not in use for extended periods of time, DJI Intelligent Flight Battery automatically discharges to 50% charge, keeping it at an optimum charge level for extended battery life. When flying in cold temperatures, the BMS will activate low-temperature protection and will control power output according to the temperature. This ensures the battery can provide adequate propulsion without damage from the cold.
Self-Heating Function: A new self-heating feature of the Intel-light Flight battery, specifically designed for Mavic 2 Enterprise, allows the drone to perform reliably in adverse weather conditions as low as 14 Fahrenheit. The self-heating function will be automatically enabled when attached to the aircraft and powered on.
AC Power Adapter: An AC power adapter is included to charge the Mavic 2 Enterprise's lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery. The AC power adapter is also outfitted with a USB (type-A) port to charge the included remote controller and microUSB jack to charge your smartphone. Charging times is approximately 1.5 hours. However, it will take longer to fully charge the battery when also charging the controller and your smartphone.
2 questions already asked