DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
Aerial drone with side-by-side 4K visual and thermal cameras
Our take on the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Side-by-side 4K visual and FLIR thermal cameras offer versatile imaging for firefighting, search-and-rescue, and inspections.
See everything you need to see
Gimbal-mounted, side-by-side visual and thermal cameras on the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual give a perfect view for firefighting, search-and-rescue, and site inspections. The versatile thermal camera has three operational modes: you can look at just infrared or visible light, or you can combine the two in real time with FLIR MSX®.
The drone has a powered extension port for connecting optional light, speaker, or beacon accessories that can make difficult jobs go more smoothly.
Fly fast and far
The Mavic series has always been a hit with our customers, and the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual builds on that legacy. It can fly for up to 31 minutes at a time, with a top speed of 44.7 miles per hour.
Built-in AirSense tracks real-time positioning information for nearby manned and unmanned aircraft, and FlightAutonomy omnidirectional obstacle sensing with Advanced Pilot Assistance helps you fly safely.
Monitor your flight with OcuSync
The 'copter comes with a handheld controller, with a dock for your smartphone so you can use it as a screen. The drone uses the OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system to send 1080p video to your controller from up to 4.9 miles away. It works over dual-band Wi-Fi® with automatic switching to seek out the strongest frequency.
- quadcopter with 4K visual camera, thermal imaging camera, controller, battery, and charger
- foldable, lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your launch destination
- low-noise flight technology for a quieter flight
- powered extension port for connecting optional modular accessories
- AirSense tracks real-time positioning information for nearby manned and unmanned aircraft
- hyper-accurate flight positioning with GPS+GLONASS
- FlightAutonomy omnidirectional obstacle sensing with Advanced Pilot Assistance helps you fly safely
- password-protected device login
- flight time: up to 31 minutes
- maximum speed: 44.7 mph
- dock your smartphone with the included controller
- records to optional microSD memory card (64GB max., Speed Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required)
- 9-9/16"W x 3-5/16"H x 12-11/16"D (unfolded)
- weight: 1.99 lbs.
- 12-megapixel 1/2.3" CMOS sensor
- records 4K video at 30 fps
- 24-48mm lens (2X optical zoom)
- 3X lossless digital zoom
- fast, sharp autofocus
- 24GB internal memory
FLIR Lepton® Thermal Microcamera:
- display modes: FLIR MSX®, Infrared and Visible
- FLIR MSX combines data from visual and thermal cameras in real time
- Area Measurement shows lowest, highest, and average temperature for a specific location
- Isotherm allows pilots to create a custom color palette for displaying temperature information
- Spot Meter displays the average temperature of an object
- GPS timestamping records the time and date that images are taken
- HyperLight improves low-light photography
- three primary flight modes:
- P-mode uses GPS and vision positioning for high maneuverability
- S-mode disables obstacle sensing so the aircraft can fly at top speed
- T-mode limits speed and maximizes stability for steady video and still images
- OcuSync 2.0 digital video transmission system:
- sends live 1080p live video to the controller from up to 4.9 miles away
- dual-band Wi-Fi® with auto-switching
- 40 Mbps download speed
- share footage with the free, downloadable DJI PILOT app for iOS® and Android™ devices
- flight telemetry data is stored internally and can be downloaded via micro USB port
Included Accessories and Warranty:
- pocket-sized remote controller (2.4 GHz wireless band)
- three pairs of propellers
- one micro USB cable
- one Apple® Lightning®-to-micro USB cable
- one Type-C-to-micro USB cable
- one pair of replacement control sticks
- rechargeable intelligent flight battery
- battery charger
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA requires users to register their drones. State and/or local laws may also restrict the use of this drone in certain areas.