About the DJI FPV Drone Combo
A dream come true
The FPV Drone Combo provides the perfect set of gear for flyers looking for an immersive aerial experience (case not included).
A dream come true
Who hasn't looked up at our big, blue sky and dreamed of flying? There's something fundamentally human about wanting to take off into the clouds. While you're not likely to sprout wings anytime soon, this drone can let you experience the skies untethered by the weight of gravity.
DJI's FPV Drone Combo is the closest most of us will get to being a superhero. You can see through the drone's 'eyes' and fly in crystal-clear first-person up to (and I'm not kidding) 87 mph. That's insanely fast for a drone.
The combo comes with a remote controller and the FPV Goggles V2, so you've got everything you need to take to the skies. Together, they look like something straight out of a sci-fi novel, with a sleek, futuristic design that begs to be played with.
A control mode for everyone
The FPV Drone has three core flight modes, each designed for a different flying experience.
- N Mode is designed for beginners, with easy controls and the help of forward and downward obstacle sensing that can decelerate the drone automatically to help avoid collisions.
- M Mode is for advanced flyers, giving you complete control and letting you fly incredibly fast. Once you're comfortable, few drone experiences can match zipping by scenery at full throttle with this drone.
- S Mode is a new hybrid designed to make it easy to snag cool first-person footage. It uses simplified, manual controls that bridge the gap between N and M Mode.
There are also nifty safety features like an emergency brake, usable in any of the flight modes, that lets you press a quick button to make the drone stop moving and hover in place. The Return to Home is smart too, sending the drone back to its takeoff point if it loses connection or the batteries run dry. There's even a system to detect and warn flyers of nearby manned aircraft.
Strong transmission, stable controls
Getting a fuzzy feed or losing the video connection entirely mid-flight could be disastrous with a drone this fast. Luckily, the FPV Drone uses OcuSync 3.0, a new and improved version of DJI's already impressive transmission system. This wireless technology automatically switches between two different bands (2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz), to resist pesky interference and provide reliable high-definition video transmission. At less than 28 milliseconds of latency, the video feed and control over your drone stay sharp and responsive, letting you relax and focus on the thrill of flying in first-person.
With a range up to 6.2 miles, you also have some serious flexibility. You can ride the wind, skimming over a mountainside or through a ravine while planted safely on terra firma.
Making it easy to fly and share
DJI makes it easy to start learning how to fly in first-person. The DJI Fly app has comprehensive tutorials and the DJI Virtual Flight app lets you connect the goggles and remote controller to run through simulated flying exercises, helping you get prepped for your first real flight. Before you know it, you'll be zipping the drone overhead with confidence.
You can also edit your footage directly within the Fly app. Built-in filters, background music, and professionally designed video templates help you splice together cool content in minutes. Connect to SkyPixel, DJI's social media platform, to share your creations with other hobbyists in the community.
- quadcopter with remote controller and FPV goggles
- GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO positioning allows super-accurate navigation
- OcuSync 3.0 (O3) digital transmission system:
- sends 1080p/120fps live video to the controller from up to 6.2 miles away
- supports both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz bands with automatic switching to reduce interference
- video transmission bitrate of 50 Mbps
- front and arm LED lights with customizable color
- resists winds up to 25-31 mph
- wide operating temperature: 14° to 104°F
- flight time: 20 minutes
- maximum speed: 87 mph (M mode)
- captures 12-megapixel stills and 4K video @ 60 fps
- 1/2.3" CMOS lens
- aperture: f/2.8
- 150° FOV (field of view)
- RockSteady stabilization and distortion correction keep your video smooth at high speeds
- capture epic footage with 4X Slow Motion
- DJI Virtual Flight app lets you practice with simulated flying exercises to prepare for live flight
- use the DJI Fly app to shoot, edit, and share photos and video
- extensive flight tutorials help get new users safely in the air faster
- built-in templates, filters, and music make it easy to get creative
- photos are optimized automatically after downloading, enhancing color and detail
- trim segments out of your footage prior to downloading them to bypass storage concerns
- N Mode designed for new flyers with traditional flight controls
- forward and downward obstacle sensing with infrared TOF (time-of-flight) technology automatically decelerates the drone when obstacles are nearby
- M Mode for experienced flyers with unrestricted flight controls and customizable flight parameters
- can go from 0 to 62 mph in 2 seconds
- S Mode provides a hybrid of simplified, manual controls to help make getting dynamic footage easier
- emergency brake and hover in any mode
- Smart Return to Home and Low Battery Return to Home
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) provides warnings for nearby manned aircraft
DJI FPV Goggles V2:
- 4 omnidirectional, dual-band antennas
- two-way communication stabilizes signal connections
- switchable analog and digital video transmission
- two channel adjustment buttons for fast frequency switching
- dual 2-inch view screens
- 1440 x 810 resolution (per screen)
- 144 Hz refresh rate
- note: avoid exposing the inside of the goggles to direct light
- live view: 810p @ 120fps (low-latency mode); 810p @ 60fps (high-quality mode)
- adjustable FOV (field of view): 30° to 54°
- adjustable image size from 50-100%
- less than 28ms latency for pinpoint control at high speed
- share camera views with other goggles in Audience mode
- connect a smartphone to the goggles to share a live view
- increase resolution in the center of your view in Focus mode
- immersive video playback of MP4, MOV, and MKV files
- records video to optional microSD card
- 7-15/16"W x 4-15/16"H x 4-5/16"D with antennas; 7-1/4"W x 4-13/16"H x 4-5/16"D without antennas
- weight: 0.92 lbs. (with headband and antennas)
- warranty: 6 months
- intelligent flight battery and FPV Goggles battery
- FPV Remote Controller 2
- battery life: approx. 9 hours
- replacement control sticks (pair)
- extra propellers (pair)
- wall charger for FPV Drone
- USB-C power cable for FPV Goggles
- USB-C cable (data transfer)
- USB-A to USB-C cable
Dimensions and warranty:
- 10-1/16"W x 12-5/16"H x 5"D (with propellers)
- weight: 1.75 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year (6 months batteries)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # CP.FP.00000001.01
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI FPV Drone Combo