About the DJI Matrice 210 RTK V2 Enterprise Combo
The DJI Matrice 210 has a durable, weather-resistant chassis and customizable payload configurations (cameras not included).
This customizable drone is all business
The rugged and adaptable Matrice 210 is a superstar player for aerial photography and mapping. This combo includes the 'copter, a D-RTK 2 mobile station, CrystalSky monitor, and two TB55 batteries for up to 38 minutes of flight time.
Precise surveying sensors
The included mobile station serves as a ground-based continuously operating reference for aerial surveying and mapping. A built-in high-gain antenna compatible with GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and GALILEO satellite navigation systems provides centimeter-level accuracy. Its carbon fiber body is lightweight and rugged, so it can be used in most real-world working conditions.
Built-in safety measures make it easy to keep people and property safe while you fly. There's a dedicated FPV (first person view) camera that lets the pilot see where he's going, no matter where the payload camera is pointed. Top and bottom anti-collision beacons offer high visibility in low light, bad weather, or both.
FlightAutonomy uses information from front vision sensors, downward vision and ultrasonic sensors, and an upper infrared sensor to avoid in-flight obstacles. DJI AirSense automatically provides drone pilots with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft.
Intelligent flight modes
Intelligent flight modes give you autopiloting options, so you can focus on what your camera is seeing.
Activetrack keeps a moving subject perfectly framed so you don't lose track of them — incredibly useful for search and rescue or wildlife tracking jobs.
Point of interest mode makes your drone orbit a stationary object — like a communications tower or wind turbine — so you can conduct a thorough visual inspection.
Adaptable payload configurations
The Matrice 210 is versatile, with multiple payload configurations:
Expand and customize
Enterprising drone operators are finding new uses for unmanned aerial vehicles all the time. The Matrice 210 is customizable, so you can develop features you need. The onboard SDK (software development kit) lets you integrate an onboard computer to analyze flight data, or connect to third party sensors. Mobile SDK lets you develop personalized mobile apps that make flight planning and on-site data collection work for your specific needs.
- customizable remote-controlled flying quadcopter for commercial use
- includes flight controller and 7.85-inch CrystalSky screen
- additional included accessories: dual TB55 batteries with charging hub, D-RTK 2 Mobile Station, and carrying case
- AES-256 encryption keeps your data transmission secure
DJI Matrice 210 quadcopter:
- uses GLONASS and GPS as a dual-positioning system to get higher precision and quicker satellite acquisition
- light, durable magnesium/aluminum airframe with carbon fiber arms
- max. speed of 58 miles per hour
- built-in 2-axis FPV camera for pilot's FPV view and obstacle sensing
- maximum payload: 5.07 lbs.
- up to 38 minutes of flight time with dual TB55 batteries
- FlightAutonomy obstacle avoidance sensors help you navigate safely
- highly visible top and bottom anti-collision beacons
- all lights can be turned off in discreet mode
- DJI AirSense enhances safety by automatically providing real-time location information about nearby aircraft
- Activetrack mode automatically keeps a moving subject perfectly framed
- Point of Interest mode causes the 'copter to orbit a stationary object
- 64GB memory card included
DJI D-RTK 2 mobile station:
- high-precision ground-level GNSS receiver
- provides real-time differential corrections for surveying and mapping accuracy
- supports GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and GALILEO satellite navigation systems
- lightweight, weather-resistant carbon fiber body
- built-in high-gain antenna
- connect up to five remote controllers to coordinate multiple drones
Dimensions and warranty:
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- 34-15/16"W x 14-15/16"H x 34-15/16"D
- weight: 8.37 lbs.
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # M210RTKV2COMBO
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Matrice 210 RTK V2 Enterprise Combo