About the DJI Matrice 210 V2 Enterprise Combo
This customizable drone is all business
The DJI Matrice 210 has a durable, weather-resistant chassis and customizable payload configurations (cameras not included).
This customizable drone is all business
The rugged and adaptable Matrice 210 is a superstar player for commercial enterprise projects. Its tough, lightweight chassis is rated IP43, meaning its inner workings are protected from objects over 1mm in diameter and direct sprays of water.
This drone has a dual payload capacity of 5.07 lbs., and assembles easily so you can get to work quickly. The Matrice 210 Combo comes with two TB55 batteries, for up to 38 minutes of flight time.
Ultra-precise and super-safe navigation
Built-in safety measures make it easy to keep people and property safe while you fly. There's a dedicated FPV (first person view) camera that lets the pilot see where he's going, no matter where the payload camera is pointed. Top and bottom anti-collision beacons offer high visibility in low light, bad weather, or both.
FlightAutonomy uses information from front vision sensors, downward vision and ultrasonic sensors, and an upper infrared sensor to avoid in-flight obstacles. DJI AirSense automatically provides drone pilots with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft.
Intelligent flight modes
Intelligent flight modes give you autopiloting options, so you can focus on what your camera is seeing.
Activetrack keeps a moving subject perfectly framed so you don't lose track of them — incredibly useful for search and rescue or wildlife tracking jobs.
Point of interest mode makes your drone orbit a stationary object — like a communications tower or wind turbine — so you can conduct a thorough visual inspection.
The drone comes with the professional-grade Cendence controller, and a large, bright CrystalSky high brightness monitor. You'll also find two rechargeable flight batteries and a charging hub. You want more? There's also an external GPS kit, a carrying case, and a 16GB memory card.
Adaptable payload configurations
The Matrice 210 is versatile, with multiple payload configurations:
Expand and customize
Enterprising drone operators are finding new uses for unmanned aerial vehicles all the time. The Matrice 210 is customizable, so you can develop features you need. The onboard SDK (software development kit) lets you integrate an onboard computer to analyze flight data, or connect to third party sensors. Mobile SDK lets you develop personalized mobile apps that make flight planning and on-site data collection work for your specific needs.
- customizable remote-controlled flying quadcopter for commercial use
- includes flight controller and 7.85-inch CrystalSky screen
- additional included accessories: dual TB55 batteries with charging hub, external GPS kit, and carrying case
- AES-256 encryption keeps your data transmission secure
DJI Matrice 210 Quadcopter:
- uses GLONASS and GPS as a dual-positioning system to get higher precision and quicker satellite acquisition
- light, durable magnesium/aluminum airframe with carbon fiber arms
- max. speed of 58 miles per hour
- built-in 2-axis FPV camera for pilot's FPV view and obstacle sensing
- maximum payload: 5.07 lbs.
- up to 38 minutes of flight time with dual TB55 batteries
- FlightAutonomy obstacle avoidance sensors help you navigate safely
- highly visible top and bottom anti-collision beacons
- all lights can be turned off in discreet mode
- DJI AirSense enhances safety by automatically providing real-time location information about nearby aircraft
- Activetrack mode automatically keeps a moving subject perfectly framed
- Point of Interest mode causes the 'copter to orbit a stationary object
- 64GB memory card included
- 34-15/16"W x 14-15/16"H x 34-15/16"D
- weight: 8.37 lbs.
- fully integrated monitor mounting bracket lets you connect the included CrystalSky monitor
- SDI and HDMI ports support high-resolution video transmission
- maximum transmission range: 10.2 miles
- powered by built-in rechargeable battery
- 5-1/2"W x 6"H x 2"D
- weight: 4.56 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA requires users to register their drones. State and/or local laws may also restrict the use of this drone in certain areas.
- MFR # M210V2COMBO
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Matrice 210 V2 Enterprise Combo
Robust Flight Autonomy w/ Obstacle Avoidance: The DJI Matrice 210 includes a robust Flight Autonomy system with a total of 7 sensors. Its Forward Vision System is capable of detecting obstacles up to 30 meters ahead, while the upward facing infrared sensors can sense obstacles within a 5-meter range. A downward facing vision positioning system enables precision hovering and landing. In addition, high-performance motors paired with 17" propellers ensure stable flight in strong winds.
- Vision System: The Vision System enables precision hovering indoors or outdoor environments where GPS signal is not available.
- Obstacle Sensing w/ Assisted Braking: Powered by the Forward Vision System, the aircraft is able to actively brake when obstacles are detected in front. Obstacle Sensing works best when lighting is adequate and the obstacle is clearly textured. The aircraft must fly at no more than 31mps to allow for sufficient braking distance.
- Infrared Sensing System: The Infrared Sensing System can only used to avoid large, diffuse, and reflective obstacles (reflectivity >10%). You should be mindful of blind spots of the Infrared Sensing System.
Note: The performance of the Vision and Infrared Sensing System is affected by the surface being flown over. Ultrasonic sensors may not be able to accurately measure distances when operating above sound-absorbing materials and the camera may not function correctly in the suboptimal environments.
Adaptable Aerial Imaging: The Matrice 210 is compatible with the following gimbal cameras - Zenmuse X4S, Zenmuse X5S, Zenmuse Z30, Zenmuse XT, Zenmuse XT2, SLANTRANGE 3PX, and Sentera AGX710 (all sold separately). You can configure a single downward gimbal camera system, a dual downward gimbal camera system, or a single upward gimbal camera system. Mounting brackets for single gimbal mounts are included; the dual gimbal mounting bracket is sold separately).
Note: No gimbal camera is included with the Matrice 210 and must be purchased separately. The built-in compass and GPS will fail to work if a single upward gimbal is in use. It is recommended that use use the included GPS kit when using a single upward gimbal.
IP43 Protection: IP43 protection rating means that the DJI Matrice 210 can be protected from objects greater than 1 millimeter, and from water spray less than 60 degrees vertically. The IP43 protection rating can protect the Matrice 210 when used in adverse environments with dust particles or light
1 question already asked