About the DJI Matrice 30T with Enterprise Care Plus
A hard-working thermal drone
The powerful DJI Matrice 30T drone is light and portable so it's easy to transport and deploy almost anywhere.
A hard-working thermal drone
The DJI Matrice 30T is a workhorse of an enterprise drone, with a flexible tri-camera system that includes a detailed thermal view and suite of advanced features. This makes it a perfect fit for jobs as wide ranging as industrial inspection and search and rescue.
You can manually control the drone either solo or with a partner, with one person controlling the drone and the other the camera. You can also plan out a flight path with several waypoints in advance. These paths can be saved and repeated to get started faster on subsequent runs.
Whether you're running a programmed light path or actively taking control, the M30T's advanced six-way obstacle detection helps protect your investment, so and means operators can fly with confidence while performing complex or otherwise dangerous jobs.
The M30T allows you to switch between three different cameras on the fly: two 4K visual cameras and a powerful thermal camera. The 12-megapixel wide and 48-megapixel zoom visual cameras are great for surveys and mapping, while the 640x512 resolution thermal camera accurately measures temperature, making it ideal for emergency response applications like firefighting. You can switch between each camera on the fly, letting you choose the best view in real-time as your needs change during an operation.
Both visual cameras record smooth 4K video, and each is equipped with a 1/2" CMOS sensor for excellent image quality. A built-in laser rangefinder also lets you pinpoint the exact position of targets in your view. This level of clarity and detail helps ensure you're capturing all the information you need for the job at hand. The zoom camera is also capable of up to 200X hybrid zoom, so your team can scout subjects ahead and keep the drone at a safe distance.
Intuitive controls and software
The included RC Plus remote controller comes with DJI Pilot 2 built-in, DJI's updated and improved flight controls. Flight and navigation details are displayed clearly on the controller's bright, 7-inch touchscreen. The M30T also includes three months of DJI FlightHub 2. This project management software allows for simultaneous collaboration between multiple teams working on the same project with live mission streaming. Users can even add live annotations for the drone operator to respond to for efficient coordination.
Rugged and powerful
The M30T is made to work in a wide variety of environments. It can operate in extreme cold and heat, from -4° to 122°F, and its built-in FPV camera is optimized for low-light conditions. Smart Low-Light Photo mode makes sure you can capture detailed images, even during nighttime missions. This drone can also resist winds up to 33.4 miles per hour, and it's IP55-certified against dust and rain.
Once it's in the sky, the drone flies fast, up to an impressive 51.3 miles per hour, and stays airborne for up to 41 minutes at a time (both batteries equipped). The flight batteries are hot-swappable and a charging station is included, you can get the drone back up in the air with minimal interruption.
The M30T is built tough so it can handle jobs in all types of weather.
Strong transmission, stable controls
Getting a fuzzy feed or losing the video connection entirely mid-flight is disruptive and potentially disastrous at high speeds. Luckily, the DJI M30T uses OcuSync 3 Enterprise, DJI's impressive transmission system. This wireless technology automatically switches between two different bands (2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz) to resist pesky interference and provide reliable high-definition video transmission.
OcuSync's low-latency transmission keeps your controls sharp and responsive. With a range up to 9.3 miles, you also have some serious flexibility. Your team can survey a forested mountainside, craggy ravine, or crowded city block — all while planted safely on terra firma.
With an open-source SDK (software developer kit) you can develop custom apps and benefit from the work put together by the wider drone community.
This means you can create or take advantage of third-party tools and services, helping you expand and refine your drone's capabilities. Support includes the hardware of the drone itself, but also payloads and third-party docks.
You can opt to store your data locally on the drone or an SD card. Both encrypt your data with password protection, and that password isn't stored anywhere on DJI's end. This means if the drone crashes or is lost, no one will be able to retrieve the data without your password. If need be, you can also erase all of your data on the drone with a single tap in the DJI Pilot 2 interface.
DJI also protects live video transmission with AES encryption. You can opt in to store data on DJI's cloud, too, which uses multilayered systems including DDos, WAF, Gateway, and RASP protection. Sensitive information like personal or location details receive additional AES-256-CBC encryption.
Peace of mind
Accidents happen to the best of us. With Enterprise Care Plus covering damage from collisions, water, drops, signal interference, and even user error, you can rest a little easier. This plan includes unlimited product replacements within one year. Enterprise Care Plus must be activated within 48 hours of registering your drone.
- quadcopter with dual 4K wide/zoom cameras, laser rangefinder, controller, battery, and charger
- foldable, lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your launch destination
- DJI Care Enterprise Plus product replacement plan included
- must be activated within 48 hours of registering your drone
- auxiliary safety lights help you track the drone in the air
- built-in RTK module provides incredibly precise real-time positioning data for mapping, surveying, and inspections
- hyper-accurate flight positioning with GPS, GALILEO, and BeiDou
- GLONASS supported when RTK module is enabled
- compatible with the portable DJI Dock for quick charging, storage, and mission planning (sold separately)
- operating temperature: -4° to 122°F
- IP55-certified against dust and rain
- resists winds up to 33.4 mph
- flight time: up to 41 minutes
- maximum speed: 51.3 mph
- thermal camera with Uncooled VOx Microbolometer imager
- thermal resolution: 640x512
- DFOV (display field of view): 61°
- focal length: 40mm (35mm equivalent)
- aperture: f/1.0
- thermal accuracy: ±3.6°F or ±2% (use larger value)
- 12-megapixel wide camera with 1/2" CMOS sensor
- records 4K video at 30 fps
- focal length: 24mm (35mm equivalent)
- aperture: f/2.8
- DFOV (display field of view): 84°
- 48-megapixel zoom camera with 1/2" CMOS sensor
- 200X maximum hybrid zoom; 5X to 16X optical zoom
- aperture: f/2.8 to f/4.2
- captures still images in 8K resolution
- records 4K video at 30 fps
- FPV camera with live HD video feed at 30 fps
- DFOV (display field of view): 161°
- optimized for low-light conditions
- laser rangefinder lets you select a target and receive precise coordinates
- range: 9.8 to 3937 feet
- controllable gimbal tilt range:
- ±90° (pan)
- -120° to +45° (tilt)
- DJI Pilot 2 flight app provides efficient, intuitive flight controls
- navigation display tracks flight metrics, nearby obstacles, the flight's home point, and customizable PinPoints
- comprehensive automatic pre-takeoff checklist so you can fly with confidence
- customize alert notifications to keep track of preset conditions
- six-way dual-vision and ToF (Time of Flight) sensors for robust obstacle detection
- built-in ADS-B receiver (Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast) tracks active weather and air traffic conditions
- DJI FlightHub 2 for efficient project and mission management across multiple device types (subscription required, 3 months included)
- live mission streaming with multiple teams including live annotations for efficient coordination
- supports 2.5D Base Map and Cloud Mapping
- One-Tap Panorama Sync lets you quickly overview your mission area
- can be synchronized with DJI Pilot 2 for mission planning and automatic file uploads
DJI RC Plus remote controller:
- 7-inch HD touchscreen with built-in DJI Pilot 2 interface
- resolution: 1920 x 1200
- ergonomic design with customizable buttons
- can connect with a second controller (sold separately) for dual-control mode
- OcuSync 3 Enterprise digital video transmission system:
- sends live 1080p video to the controller from up to 9.3 miles away
- dual-band Wi-Fi® 6 with auto-switching
- two pairs of removable dual-antennas (four antennas total)
- built-in Bluetooth® 5.1
- operating temperature: -4° to 122°F
- IP54-certified against dust and rain
- battery life: 6 hours (internal + external battery)
- charge time: 2 hours
Software and security features:
- supports Mobile SDK 5 an open-source software development kit for the Matrice 30 Series
- PSDK merges Payload SDK and Onboard SDK to make it easier to develop and deploy third-party payloads
- connect to third-party cloud platforms without having to develop a new app with Cloud API
- access the drone's hardware, live video feed, and stored photos
- supports DJI Docks for mission planning, data transfer, and third-party dock management
- AES-256 video transmission encryption
- footage can be stored locally on the drone or exported to an SD card with AES encryption (password protected)
- optional cloud data storage uses Amazon Web Serviced (AWS) and is AES-256-CBC protected
- users can delete all data stored on the drone with a single tap
General info and included accessories:
- two intelligent flight batteries
- hot-swappable for uninterrupted flight
- self-heating for cold weather operations
- BS30 battery station charges up to four pairs of flight batteries, plus one pair of RC Plus batteries (one pair at a time)
- 23"W x 8-1/2"H x 18-1/2"D (unfolded); 8-1/2"W x 7-11/16"H x 14-3/8"D (folded)
- weight: 8.3 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # M30TKIT-CAREPLUS
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the DJI Matrice 30T with Enterprise Care Plus
1 question already asked