About the DJI Matrice 300 Smart Controller Enterprise
Take control of your Matrice 300 Series drone
Take control of your Matrice 300 Series drone
The DJI Smart Controller Enterprise makes it easy to design, record, and repeat flight plans for Matrice 300 Series drones. It features a 5.5-inch touchscreen that delivers crucial information in real time and and allows you to select points of interest on the fly. It can be used to replace a lost or damaged controller, or as a second controller in a dual-operator scenario.
The controller's state-of-the-art Primary Flight Display (PFD) integrates flight, navigation, and obstacle information on one screen for total situational awareness. OcuSync Enterprise enables a transmission range up to nine miles for high-resolution 1080p video.
- compatible with DJI Matrice 300-series quadcopters
- OcuSync Enterprise enables 9-mile transmission range and 1080p video
- real-time signal optimization and automatic frequency hopping (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- 5.5-inch high-brightness touchscreen
- Primary Flight Display (PFD) integrates flight, navigation, and obstacle information
Built-in DJI Pilot app:
- Smart Track: identify and follow moving subjects
- PinPoint: tap an onscreen object to mark it and tag its coordinates
- Location Sharing: information about selected objects can be overlaid to different camera views, shared with other controllers, or uploaded to the web
- Health Management System displays system status and flight logs
- Waypoints 2.0: create up to 65,535 waypoints and set multiple actions for one or more payloads at each location
- onboard AI recognizes and remembers subject of interest for consistent framing across missions
- record aircraft movement, gimbal orientation, photo shooting, and zoom level to create a repeatable mission plan
- advanced dual operator mode
- AES-256 encryption keeps your data transmission secure
- built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery (approximately 2.5 hours of battery life)
- compatible with WB37 external battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- built-in stand keeps controller upright
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.EN.00000210.01
What's in the box:
- Matrice 300 Series Controller w/ built-in table-top support
- Li-po rechargeable battery (7.6VDC/4920mAh)
- 2 AC/USB wall chargers (US/EU)
- 40" USB Cable (type-A to type-C)
- 30" USB Cable (type-A both ends)
- 2 Spare joysticks
- 2 Spare joystick dust covers
- Adjustable safety strap
- Glow-in-the-dark control decals
- User guide
- Battery safety guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Matrice 300 Smart Controller Enterprise
Overview: The DJI Smart Controller Enterprise hand-held wireless remote control is a commercial-grade remote controller designed for operating a DJI Matrice 300 RTK drone (sold separately).
Wireless Connectivity: The Smart Controller Enterprise features DJI's OcuSync Enterprise technology, designed for low-latency, long-range wireless transmission of both video and control signals. Dual-Band 2.4 & 5GHz operational frequencies ensure high-quality wireless control and video transmission at up 9.3 miles (15 km). Moreover, the antennas transmit signal in a specific direction, which effectively reduces interference from other directions and makes transmission even more stable and reliable.
5.5" LCD Screen: The Smart Controller Enterprise features a built-in 5.5" LCD screen with a resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p). In addition to providing a live HD view from the aircraft's camera, it also displays camera parameters, flight status, battery information and more.
Joystick & Push-Button Controls: The DJI remote controller features dual-joysticks and push-button controls to operate a DJI Matrice 300 RTK drone and many of its functions, including flight and camera controls. Customizable buttons can quickly enable or disable frequently used functions.
- Flight Controls: Use dual 4-way joystick controllers to operate the Matrice 300 RTK's flight pattern; including Up/Down, Forward/Backward, and Left/Right. You can also use the Flight Mode switch to select P-mode (Positioning), S-mode (Sport), or T-mode (Tripod). In addition, you can press and hold the "RTH" button to start the Return-to-Home procedure.
- Camera Controls: Use the controller's Focus/Shutter button to shoot still photos and the Record button to capture videos. Numerous Camera buttons let you adjust a variety of camera settings such as ISO, shutter seed, exposure, focus, and aperture. Two dials provide tilt and pan control of the gimbal camera mount.
- DJI Pilot App (Requires Compatible Mobile Device & Holder): The DJI Pilot App (for Android OS 5.0+ and Apple iOS 10.0+) turns your compatible Android device into a live video feed and controller for your Matrice 300 RTK drone. You will need DJI's Mobile Device Holder (sold separately here) and a compatible Android device. Your mobile device will connect to the Smart Controller Enterprise via the USB cable that comes with your smartphone or tablet. Use this app to control the gimbal, camera, and other aircraft functions. You'll also be able to view a live video feed (1080p or 720p) and flight telemetry data of your drone. In addition, the app features Editor, SkyPixel and Me sections; which are used for configuring the drone, as well as editing and sharing your captured photos and videos.
Dual Operator Control: When precision camera control is required, two DJI Smart Controller Enterprise remotes can becconnected to one Matrice 300 RTK drone as controller A or controller B, allowing two remote controllers to operate the aircraft and camera gimbal separately or simultaneously. Two remote control users can even switch full control between the two.
Storage Capacity: The DJI Smart Controller Enterprise features 32GB of internal ROM and 4GB of internal RAM for storing captured video and flight data.
Multiple Ports: The Smart Controller Enterprise remote control is equipped with multiple ports:
- HDMI Port: A top-panel HDMI port can output video at 1080p.
- microSD Card Slot: A microSD card slot (card not included) lets you save recorded video.
- USB-A Port: A USB-A port supports connectivity with mobile devices, or can be connected to a PC for updating the firmware.
- USB-C Port: A side-panel USB-C port is used for charging the remote controller rechargeable battery.
Rechargeable Batteries: The Smart Controller Enterprise features two rechargeable power sources:
- Built-In Battery: A built-in 18650 Lithium-ion battery (5000mAh @ 7.2VDC) can provide up to 2.5 hours of operation and can be charged via USB. Charging of the internal battery is approximately 2 hrs/15 mins (with a charger rated at 12VDC/2A).
- WB37 Intelligent Battery: A detachable, rechargeable Lithium-polymer battery is included that's rated at 4920 mAh (7.6VDC). The WB37 Intelligent Battery and the internal battery combined can provide an operational time of up to 4.5 hours. If you run out of power, you can swap in a charged battery or charge it via the power port (it takes approximately 2.5. hours to fully charge the battery).