About the DJI Matrice 100 Quadcopter
Customize this drone
The DJI Matrice 100 offers expansion bays so you can customize your aircraft.
Customize this drone
With most drones, what you see is what you get, but the DJI Matrice 100 is yours to customize. The sturdy airframe is equipped with expansion bays that allow you to add hardware, and DJI's SDK (software development kit) lets you tinker with the software.
You can choose which Zenmuse camera and gimbal (not included) to mount, depending on your specific needs. It's a developer's dream.
The Matrice 100 is more than the sum of its parts, but those parts are designed for maximum versatility. An E800 electric propulsion system offers increased payload carrying capacity, and the rotor arms can be angled to generate greater torque. An enhanced GPS module with angled mount is included, as is an advanced N1 flight controller kit.
Handheld controller offers precise monitoring and control
The included C1 flight controller has a dock for your smartphone, so you can use the mobile device as a viewscreen. Built-in Lightbridge technology transmits HD video from the drone to your screen from up to 3.1 miles away. If you want to share footage on a larger screen, or save it to your computer, the controller also offers USB and mini-HDMI connections.
- build out your own custom quadcopter with DJI's versatile drone for developers
DJI Matrice 100 Quadcopter:
- four rotors with carbon fiber blades let the drone fly fast and maneuver quickly
- expansion bays let you add hardware components
- create your own control app with DJI's SDK (software development kit)
- can also be controlled with free DJI Go app
- E800 electric propulsion system offers increased payload capacity
- adjustable arm angle allows you to increase propulsion torque
- maximum horizontal speed: 36 miles per hour
- flight time: up to 40 minutes (requires additional battery)
- enhanced GPS with folding mount
- ultra-precise N1 flight controller kit pre-installed
- compatible with all Zenmuse cameras and gimbals (not included)
- retractable landing gear
- rotor arms fold for easy storage
- dimensions and weight vary based on your customization choices
C1 Remote Control:
- uses your smartphone as a screen
- 5 GHz Wi-Fi®
- integrated Lightbridge transmission system returns sharp images and video from up to 3.1 miles away
- video output: USB and mini-HDMI
- built-in rechargeable battery
- charger included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP.TP.000029
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DJI Matrice 100 Quadcopter